Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betty80

Chatty Member
Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life
My night off dieting is tomorrow. I’m having a Massive sirloin steak, McCain Sea salt fries, feta cheese salad and nearly half a bottle of bell’s whiskey and diet coke and a few pieces of chocolate and I can’t bloody wait😂 Put that in your pipe and smoke it Fopps! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Juniper

Chatty Member
I have to say it. I don’t get the point of Loungewear.

So you wake up, change out of nightwear to put on loungewear, to then change to put on outside wear, go home put on loungewear, before going back to bed in nightwear?

Fuck that.

• Haha

Saturn

How are both the boys teething? Highly unlikely that would be on the exact same day, they are non identical twins, no more alike then regular siblings that were born from separate pregnancies. Don’t they wear those stupid amber anklets still? No ideas how they would help with teething anyway.

Last edited:

Misssj80

VIP Member
She's really, really annoying me today! Not sure I can stomach any more of her today. We really want colour in the extension, but shows us black and white wallpaper. What is the point of showing off that wall, we can't tell what colour it is with a filter on it and your lipstick. Those floating bits on the screen were so annoying. And that laugh, girly squeal. And your boys prefer ryvita and cream cheese as you have probably only given them pizza once in their lives but I'm betting ryvita is a regular occurance. Right I'm off to eat a huge slice of banana and bourneville cake I baked earlier, it might make me feel less annoyed at her 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Lola-pattie1

I haven't watched nikki for a while, i deicide to watch a few bits today. First I'll start off with the grocery haul.
1) why can't her kids eat like normal children?
2) imagine losing weight 20 years ago and still be doing the same diet.
3) shes got really unhealthy relationship with food which the boys will pick up on.

Next is clothing haul
1) why does she need so many clothes? The hauls are endless.
2) what was the comment about matalan all about? 3) Why does she think she's so superior to people

Betty80

Chatty Member
Actually crying with laughter about bespoke meaning a supermarket 😂😂😂😂😂
I absolutely love Sainsbury’s TU clothing but one thing I’d never describe supermarket clothing as is bespoke. It’s mass produced off the peg🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
#presssample 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a freebie love so it’s gifted. She’s so desperate to be someone when in reality she is a nobody... no money, has a shopping addiction. She’s just never going to be happy in life regardless!

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Also she keeps talking about the dresses not needing a bra. Yeah only if you’ve got fake boobs! I’m slightly younger than her and I can assure you I’d need a bra!

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I baked with my toddler yesterday, she sat on the side and helped me and because I was watching her like a hawk she was safe. On other occasions we have sat on the floor to do some baking/her mixing.

She is just a lazy parent. How on earth did our parents cope without shit like this.

• Heart

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Unfortunately because of her SW following she will be gifted time after time these businesses are struggling as it is at the moment any ‘press’ for them is a potential sale so we will be seeing a lot more of this from her I wish people would see the light and unfollow! I just hope no one actually goes and buys because she will get commission from that discount code as well most likely! 😡 Regarding the grants when did she quit SW? Because they base it on last years employment average earnings don’t they? Surely this social media career isn’t paying her 7k some months like she said SW was she doesn’t get half the work LJC does I also noticed she’s on the beg for a deal from Matalan and RI with her comments makes me
sick 🤢
Have you noticed every time somebody asks where something is from she has to @ the store! Shes so desperate to be noticed

• Haha