Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Bit off topic but old Fopps is selling things for a fiver and look at Chelsea. Her boys got new toys for their birthday yesterday so she is offering out toys to her local community to take for free 😭 how nice is that!! Thise wee paw patrol ride on toys and scooters are about £25 each so she could've sold them for £10 and made some money....but unlike Fopps it seems Chelsea is a kind hearted person that thinks of others before herself!
In a world of Fopps, be more Chelsea 💖🌈
View attachment 153038
Chelsea is just a much nicer person all round 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

Wow she comes across like a stuck up c*** in that blog 🤣🤣

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
I always feel like Mazza is on the edge with her posts, incase fopps shouts at her sort of thing? Weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She definitely has delusions of grandeur, she thinks she is someone that she is most definitely not!
She only sees what she wants to see and just deletes and blocks what she doesn't want to see and I suspect she does that in real life too.
She thinks she's made it in life because she has an IG account, a Range Rover and a kitchen island cupboard :ROFLMAO: ...very small minded and shows that she has never really had much going on in her life if those are the things that she aspired to!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I wish someone would TRAIN her to spell, use accurate grammar, use “ObSesSed” appropriately and not punctuate with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after every bastard sentence.
Happy fopping.... absolute TWAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Eyerollbrainache

First-time poster, so glad I found tattle. Fopperbollox makes me howl every time I read it. The woman really is an insufferable twat. She reminds me of the try-hard mum in 'mean girls' walking around in a pink tracksuit that says 'juicy' on her *not* a size 8 arse, 'But I'm a cool mum'. She is definitely the parent you avoid in the playground.

Her weird, eyes wide open, spider legged nasty lashes really try my patience whenever I see a picture. She also needs to lay off the 'murdery' smile. She is really disillusioned with life, it's not normal. It makes me sad that those boys always have a camera in their faces too, they have zero privacy and unless she deletes all social media by the time they start school, they will suffer. The mums will talk about her, the kids will hear - those kids will go to school with everyone knowing their business because she thinks she is INSTA famous.

I'm also in the three children camp! It is hard work and I couldn't imagine doing the new baby phase x 3 in a pandemic, YOU ARE DOING UHMAZZZZING. Mine are 12, 9 and 6!

• Heart

Filterholic

Another spoon fed dinner I see 🤣😩 high chair tray as clean as a whistle...!! Honestly I’ve never known 2 year olds to be spoon fed 😭 she is so controlling! And why do the kids have salad ffs give them some garlic bread!!
She takes her dinner pictures so close up and hides the teeny amount of pasta she dishes herself I honestly think she has an ED (not diagnosing her) but I think she has been on SW for so many decades she doesn’t even realise how demented her eating habits are 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Buggeroff

VIP Member
They are both so pathetic they act about 18.
You just think it times like these they’d think and not brag so much about trainers, extensions, expensive rugs. I would love to see how much they spend in a week vs how much they have coming in.
During lockdown they must of spent a lot more than that pathetic donation she made to the baby bank.

only fun sponge fopps could do a "need a drink" picture and include syns 😂
If you need a drink you don’t give a shit about syns

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
how she can stand there and state that she has ONLY had a little bit of botox is hilarious! We've all put pics of her side by side from about 4/5 years ago and it is literally like two different people!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just thinking with Chris working this afternoon any normal wife/partner would (well I would!) have got a nice roast dinner ready for when he got home to have a nice family Sunday meal...... what are the chances she did this ? 🙄 🙄 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tarrula

So they’ve made pizza using them but that’s not what she decided to take pictures of? Instead it’s just of them having some NOT very very very weak squash?

She’s so salty replying to that Shirley temple person (definitely a tattler and I reckon she knows it, always ends the replies with a 😘 lol)

Those things cost about £120 each. It’s a disgrace the way her and Deux Chebs spend money on themselves yet she’s begged for practically everything those boys have ever had that’s brand new. She’ll happily buy them a few second hand things herself though, how kind. Let’s face it, she didn’t want two kids, especially not two boys, so it makes sense she’s not willing to part with much of her own cash for them. At least if she’s getting free stuff for them she won’t resent them as much🤷‍♀️
Fopps can get to fuck with that answer. Salty bitch.

I’ve unfollowed her. She’s such a waste of cells

• Haha

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
WTF, does she not realise when she is fibbing and what she has said before!

- she hasn’t purchased anything during lockdown but one dress and a gym top... then listed everything she is going to show us in this haul of things she ordered for herself! (What about the camel toe suit and all the other crap you have had!)
- I never wear my shoes in the house! (Sat there on the sofa in trainers!- the kitchen etc I can kind of say ok maybe... but YOUR lounge has carpet in.. take your shoes off the boys pick stuff up of the floor and eat it!)

She honestly boils my piss!

• Heart

JJusa69

VIP Member
Is she talking about the scrubs lounge wear being gifted? Because she never once ever mentioned that at the time.
Also, she bought new summer clothes? What the hell did she wear in Florida on her holiday less than 3 months ago?!

• Haha