Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justchilling

She’s posted selfies before where you can see the boys crying in the back so she clearly doesn’t give a flying shit about how they’re doing back there, anything for a fiver eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing at the whole bud light thing.. fuck me fopps calm down one 3.5% bottle of lager you are insane!!!!

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
SHE’S NEVER EVEN BAKED WITH THEM ONCE! 🤬 How has she got these for free? I’m so bloody angry!

• Heart
His credit card must be maxed out. She doesn’t have a regular fixed income and has said she only gets pennies from YT as it’s her hobby 🙄 he had to cancel his golf school and couldn’t work from home other than a few tutorials.

They’ve not long got a new lease car, had a holiday to Florida, had this extension done on the cheap, she spends on nylon clothes and plastic toys like it’s going out of fashion. What are the chances they remortgaged and increased their borrowing?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
9 bottles prikki is making a come back. I wonder if she's scared that if she gets drunk, the mask will slip and her not so hidden inner chav will come steaming out and threaten to fight us all 😆

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
Matalan opened the other day I think.
So she’s mentioned to us 1000 times she’s only been out twice for essential food shops because she’s soooo sensible. Yet Matalan’s opened one day and she’s straight there for non essential tat she doesn’t need? I despair!

Don’t know if I can bring myself to even hate watch This video today 🥱

Long time lurker, but her latest story has got me so angry, calling poor little Lawson over to her, him openly putting his arms out for some king of hug/cuddle/pick up and she just laughs at him!? As long as she got the video for the gram hey!?

• Sad
  • Wow

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Call me cynical but I only think she’s put this up as a grid post (showing mostly her kitchen floor and not even the boys Counting) because Chelsea has featured her twin boys properly counting independently on her stories this morning so floppybollocks is trying to go one better! Hun calm your tit you ain’t no Chelsea, she sits back and watches her children play, she doesn’t train them or screech instructions at them.....you could learn a thing or two being a first time mum and all that jazz 🙄

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
£100 shop.......£70 of it on yogurts!! also every time she says soy-A sauce I seethe.....soy soy soy!!!!

• Haha

Lucmg01

It’s so sad to think there’s a lot of children out there today who don’t even have food in the cupboards Made worse with the current situation and there she is new clothes, new toys, dining set, extension !! If anything it’s just poor taste with everything going on atm!! But she doesn’t care ! She’s selfish

• Sad

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Omggggggg this woman's ego is bigger than Coronavirus.

Her latest "story" on ads/gifts......."i turn down soooooo many offers of gifts because this is now my job and my time. It's about knowing your worth"

WHAT WORTH??? WHAT PRODUCTS ARE BELOW YOUR WORTH???

YOUR WHOLE SM "JOB" IS A FUCKING SHIT SHOW. YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.....YOU SELL YOUR KID'S THINGS FOR A 5ER FFS!
She’d probably say she turned Ella’s kitchen down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’m cracking up about the ‘outside dining room set’ that’s ‘made for outdoor weather’. As oppose to indoor weather?!

Also why does she insist on using those shitty filters to film when she’s trying to show stuff?!

• Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Also why don’t they gift to someone like Chelsea! somebody who actually does fun things with there kids! Fopps does nothing with those boys she just wants to use it as another prison to keep them contained 😡
Chelsea always bakes with the twins on the floor, just puts a sheet out and let's them go mad. Admittedly it makes me wince a bit thinking about the mess but the boys look so happy, mess can be cleaned😊

• Heart
She was called out on a food hamper at the start of lockdown and made a song and dance about how it was good pr for the company (who had to do a 60 mile round trip to give her free food)

• Angry

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Lawsons obviously flavour of the month first pics I’ve seen of the four of them where she’s holding him and not clingy Grayson!

Those pictures are an embarrassment, imagine going to see Chris’s relatives probably for the first time since before lockdown and asking them to do a photo shoot for you but they’re not allowed in the photos!!! Hahaha god you’d just die of embarrassment wouldn’t you.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Those tower prisons won’t be used for anything now she has used them for content. She doesn’t do anything with the boys, or let them do anything for themselves, so they will go unused. And sold in no time. I think she’s so skint that she needs to be gifted things so that she knows she has stuff to sell on in the future. Chelsea is baking properly with her kids, letting them get stuck in themselves, not contained in any way, and will let them lick the spoons. Flopps would have a heart attack if her boys tried to lick the spoons

• Heart