Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Would you go into smyths and ask for free toys? Walk out with a bike under your arm? Ah, don't worry Mr security man - I'm quite a big deal on Instagram.

Honestly makes my blood boil that these fuck wits get everything for free. I'd actually have the tiniest bit of respect for her if she ever did a giveaway for the "many" brands who get in touch with her, she was only gonna buy 1 tower (lol) - gift the other one then.

Fuck I need to delete Instagram again 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sparkle87

VIP Member
She's practically just a beggar it's fucking shameful 😑 there's no way on gods earth would I give up a job that sometimes earnt me 5k a month to fucking beg and plead for companies to send me "press samples" and for followers to give me 2p off a fucking swipe up !! Admit you were sacked from your very very very successful long career with SW Hun 😘 twat

Filterholic

Can’t even deal anymore, she’s lower than a snakes belly. I’m gonna unfollow after I’ve seen the extension reveal, I gotta see the little island off IKEA one more time 👯‍♀️
You can see without following :) don’t give her the satisfaction of a follow x
She is such a douche.. why would a step ladder be good for your kids development?? What is ACTUALLY good for them is interacting with them, getting them involved, messy, get them to taste and touch what you’re cooking. Not plonking them in it and faffing around taking staged overflitered photos 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s such a failure honestly

she looks like such an awkward Aunty with them kids.. how any of her sheep call her a “natural” I will never know..she’s a horror; everything a mother shouldn’t be.
Selfish, cold, thick, self centered, ignorant, nutritionally negligent, vain, uneducated, smug.. the list could go on.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She'll be going mental that Chris hasn't removed those comments because he's been on the golf course all afternoon... she needs to teach him her ninja delete/block skills...... 😂 😂 😂

Who the hell gives their toddler child ryvita ? She is seriously not wired right ... life time of issues with the boys sadly I feel :(

The 'haul' this morning you could she was loving herself in the camera - she was just looking at herself, checking out her hair etc.... she is the probably the vainest person I know - she would shag herself if she could ...... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She turns down loads of free gifts ... she's so exclusive..only the best makes the cut.... *please send me free shit I beg you anyone* 🙄👋 oldest trick in the book begaholic bragaholic blockaholic bullshitaholic! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I notice her little post about Ad/Gifted etc is in such small font and so hard to read.... she's a fucking shit show she really is.... she puts most of her free stuff in a story maybe a little #gift #ad and that's it - never to be used again after that one time..... if she knows her worth and advertises some of the shit she does then her worth isn't much !!!

Her menu for the last two days is so boring..... no variety really...... and 2/3 prawns on the keeeenwaaaaa...... ffs that looks like a kids portion and I think the AMAZING yoghurt (no mention of protien though !!) is a dig in our direction..... except you spelt it wrong its uhhhhmazing 😂 😂

Chelsea's little ones are two today 🥰🥰 She's decorated all the room with lovely bright balloons, banners, done the table up with little gift bags for all..... I bet there will be sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, cake for them and they have an amazing cake and Blipi banners - couldn't see Fopps doing that in a zillion years for her boys...... it'll all be carefully staged for the Gram....... how sad !!

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but her wedding was so dated. Looked like it happened years before it actually did

• Wow
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
Does she not realise that people will only set up fake accounts to message her because they know she will be immediately blocking and deleting them? It’s more a reflection on her that she can’t engage in conversation with people without having a strop if it’s not what she wants to hear.

whyamihereagain

I’m the same age as Fopps. Mum of 4 and there was absolutely nothing I would rush out and buy in that haul and I love fashion. I’ve managed to find some bargains jumpsuits, dresses for under a tenner because I’d rather spend the money on my kids. And sorry to rain on your parade Nikki but I’m a size 6 and eat whatever I like. I guess what I’m trying to say is being skinny, successful, comfortably wealthy is absolutely fine but you don’t need to shove everyone’s face in it. My advice to her would be take a step back and look at what you have and you will see the error of your ways. I’d rather be measured on my kindness and thoughtfulness than my dress size, bank balance or the amount of followers I have on Instagram any day of the week

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's such a bullshitter... I'd say she's having a decent day if she's managed to shower, blow dry her hair, straighten it, put make up on, paint her nails, fake tan and even get dressed! Some days when my child is a screaming banshee I barely get to brush my teeth, let alone the full works. The mother has been around has she 🙄🙄

• Haha