Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Just watched the Lidl 'haul'
1. We're not almost 4 months into lockdown Nikki, we are not even 3 months in quite yet!
2. Your children are not addicted to gherkins!
3. One ham & pineapple pizza between a grown man and two growing toddlers must be a piss take surely????
4. Your 20.5 month old children will not know the difference between deluxe tomatoes, cherry tomatoes or regular tomatoes!
5. What is with all the protein consumption you are obsessed with?!
6. If your husband asks you to pick him up a ready meal for the one time he can't be bothered to cook at least pick him up something decent and not a pre packaged version of the slop you force him to cook and eat!
I'd go on but I'm bored now 👋🏻

I need a trip to Lidl - for pastries.... and kids books - my grandson would love these !
They have some wonderful books, and pads that are like auqa doodle at a fab price 😊

Reactions: 21

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I don’t believe they are well off at all, If they were they would have spent time and invested in to the extension. She would have just bought those ugly tower things, she wouldn’t be selling things on fb.
everythign they buy is on credit it’s so obvious!! Notice The expensive dresses were from very and next where you can have an account and pay off monthly. They others were cheap shit from amazon and eBay.
She is absolutely deluded and will regret how much money they’ve spent one day and have nothing to show for it!!

• Heart

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Have you fuck made pizzas with your boys you lying beggy bitch 🙄🙄
Did she actually more or less admit to contacting the company and asking for them as 'they were recommended by a friend' Fcuk me she has the morals of an alley cat. The spending on her Gucci and his shit trainers could have bought 6 of these yet the beggy bitch actually asks for the freebie. (I did see the hinting)

Juniper

Chatty Member
That ‘Friend’ must’ve been Mad Mazza surely 😁 Beggy the 2nd
I reckon it was probably Flopps herself on a second account. Absolutely astounded that people have the sheer brass neck to beg for freebies like this. It’s embarrassing.

Feel sorry for the tower company, they’ve been completely taken in. If Flopps has any integrity AT ALL when being offered a freebie like that, she could at least have paid for one of them - it’s a small company by the looks of it.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣
Thought that was so fucking patronising - felt like a 'if you've only got ONE baby' then go halves..... and 'here you go' swipe up ! I'd rather poke my eyes out with pins Fopps you greedy bastard !

• Haha
  • Wow

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She’s also the lady who tagged herself in fage yoghurt basically begging them to work with her becuase she eats 2 a day

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
The kat slater dress 😂😂😂 bet she returns the shorter item!

Those legs don’t hide her age do they 👀👀

She gets more far more excited over clothes than she does her own kids 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

KeelOver

Why is she so ashamed of her ‘job’?
She doesn’t want to be called an Influencer.
She refuses to mark any post as #ad.
She refused to disclose and correctly mark things as an #ad in her stories for the amount of time that she’s supposed to.

No matter what you get given you have to mark it as #ad. Because it’s fucking advertising!

Saturn

Noticed the Bifolds have been done with a little step and lip to the patio. Another cheap option that the boys are going to hurt themselves on. They should be seemless and one level so when they are open there is little difrentation between the inside flooring and patio, just a groove where the door close. You need a tiny strip of drainage but far better then having that step out.
Patterned wallpaper then a tv on that? Just keep it painted. Nice clean, open space feel. It’s going to be so cluttered and busy.

Jess269

No wonder shes so salty with her replys shes probably hangry! She never has a cheat day I bet she even diets at xmas and on holiday. How depressing. I'm currently on a diet as I let my self go a bit over lockdown but I look forward to my weekends where I drink and eat what I want! It's all about balance. X

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
taken me a long time this evening to catch up 😂🙈 been so busy the last couple of weeks I haven’t had much chance to come on here but I’ve had a laugh this evening reading through! A few things I wanted to say...
Artwork for the extension, to put where exactly?! One wall is full of out of place oven, the other is bifolds and then the tv is going on the turquoise/green/navy wall??
the outfit haul is terrible she really needs to dress for her age it’s really embarrassing. She could really do with a niece around the age 16-18 to tell her where she’s going SERIOUSLY wrong!
bragging again about what the boys eat picking heathy choices, Carry on Nikki, come back in a year or 2 and then tell us how all they want to eat is fruit. It’s not gonna happen 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Em85C

VIP Member
She says she never shops at Lidl but then continually says how lots of the lidl branded items she ‘loves’ or are her ‘fav’.... if she never shops there how does she know this!?!
Exactly!! Fucking idiot isn't she!

Pizza as a treat for Chris and the boys! Tiny bags of haribos the boys only occasionally have, and a little ready meal which she never ever has for Chris!! The boys will definitely grow up knowing the syn of every single food
Can't believe they've all got to share the pizza!! Maybe I'm just greedy 😂😂 I like a full pizza to myself and the kids get a snack size one haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The boys favourite is ryvita and soft cheese?
I can't imagine there are many kids of that age that have been given ryvita!
How she can say she doesn't give them diet food is beyond me, everything they have is low fat and is clearly what is 'allowed' on SW. Yes it is just food, as she says, but its food for weight loss, it definitely not what growing kids should be eating.
I'm not saying feed them crap but they need more good FATS
If there is anything that upsets me more about her, it this.
What is wrong with a bog standard cream cracker? She's a knob.

Shivers

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny that she has a big caption to write when it comes to a post about ads yet she has had absolutely nothing to say about the BLM movement that she apparently took the day off social media to educate herself on.

• Heart