Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn't get it - why all the lies... at least 2 dresses, 2 sets of lounge wear and 2 pairs of sandals - that's more than "not much" 🙄 that's more than I've got myself all year. So obvious that she reads here

Also she looks so different from her stories at the park the other week! I don't understand. Does botox change shape in your face every now and again? There's more going on than a dirty filter

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise that people will only set up fake accounts to message her because they know she will be immediately blocking and deleting them? It’s more a reflection on her that she can’t engage in conversation with people without having a strop if it’s not what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 24
She just doesn't get it - why all the lies... at least 2 dresses, 2 sets of lounge wear and 2 pairs of sandals - that's more than "not much" 🙄 that's more than I've got myself all year. So obvious that she reads here

Also she looks so different from her stories at the park the other week! I don't understand. Does botox change shape in your face every now and again? There's more going on than a dirty filter
Don’t forget she did a topshop order of lounge wear at the very beginning of lockdown as she said she needed more loungewear with staying home more, that was before she needed summer loungewear 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She also got some joggers from Bohoo? Or some other crappy quality teenager online store at the beginning of lockdown. I think in 2 colours and was it a hoodie also? I can’t remember now.

She also got some joggers from Bohoo? Or some other crappy quality teenager online store at the beginning of lockdown. I think in 2 colours and was it a hoodie also? I can’t remember now.
Actually yes I take it back, I think it was topshop as @Lou1490 has said.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think I can bear to watch anymore of this smug, self entitled twit, she is so up her own arse it's unbelievable and so full of tit :poop:

Reactions: 18
Quick scan through her pics from last summer and I’ve just counted 3 of those bandeau type dresses and a top, she bought so many dresses last year I don’t understand why she can’t make do, where Is she going exactly that she needs yet more stuff?? It’s just an opportunity for another blog and swipe ups

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Actually yes I take it back, I think it was topshop as @Lou1490 has said.

Oh yeah the trendy oversized joggers that she sized down in because she didn't want them too baggy - bleeping dick head !!

She also had her gifted Grenade stuff too....

Her garden furniture is probably well cheap ! We've just ordered new furniture - it's gonna take about a month and is ready made...... it'll be much better quality than her tat I bet !!

Quick scan through her pics from last summer and I’ve just counted 3 of those bandeau type dresses and a top, she bought so many dresses last year I don’t understand why she can’t make do, where Is she going exactly that she needs yet more stuff?? It’s just an opportunity for another blog and swipe ups

She probably can't find them under all the piles of ironing and other tit lying around !!!

• Haha
Don’t forget she did a topshop order of lounge wear at the very beginning of lockdown as she said she needed more loungewear with staying home more, that was before she needed summer loungewear 🤣
Yes the oversized size down joggers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

I don't think I can bear to watch anymore of this smug, self entitled twit, she is so up her own arse it's unbelievable and so full of tit :poop:
There will be a new fopps recipe soon “Smug Cake! “ traditional mug cake with a large spoonful of prikki” syn free of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I forgot about the ‘date night’ dress as well which will never see the light of day again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tracky bottoms she’s never worn since and she looked mega uncomfortable in!

All she needed to say was Iv done a shppping on haul on summer outfits Iv ordered.
But she wanted to justify it as she knows people will say something.

Her social media is failing becuase when people call her out she blocks everyone and tries to justify everything. If she didn’t justify it people wouldn’t read into things.

Reactions: 14
Right it's mine and my other half's 10 year Anniversary today (the day we met 💜) and I got some alcohol from my Lidl 'haul' earlier for us to have a tipple later with full fat lasagne and beef dripping chips 🤤 Anyway I'm now tit faced as I had a shot every time she touched her hair in her stories 🥴😂
She is so annoying and so full of 💩 I want to call her out on sooooo much stuff but I can't be bothered making another fake account (I'm on my 5th/6th 🤭) Oh I noticed the other day not only as Harry Pickard blocked me so has Sophie Jude 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
During lockdown? We're all still in lockdown aren't we? Just with slightly relaxed measures. So yes she has just shopped her way through the whole thing and hasn't stopped yet 🙄

She has to keep buying new clothes, everything else is on the floor in the spare bedroom after she’s washed it and is waiting for mad Mazza to come around and iron it. Why iron when you can keep buying new? Prikki you are getting a bigger dick by the day

Reactions: 16
I cant believe how Nikki is with food around the boys. they will soon start to notice and ask questions about why she doesnt eat what they eat etc and she wont have a clue how to respond and probably just tell them what they must have on SW.

I always thought blue milk was way beyond 2 years...more like 4/5. but perhaps I'm wrong.

It sounds like Nikki has gone from literally being obsessed with SP days to just P days...
Those poor boys, she may as well get them on the waiting list for the eating disorder clinic now. How can they avoid having significant issues with food having a Mum with such a disordered view of food? And a Dad who seemingly lets her give his children a slimming world diet. As someone who works in Mental Health, I have seen the reality of families living with one person who has an eating disorder, let alone both of those two boys. But as Nikki says her children, her choice, sadly those two boys may be living with the life long consequences of her strange attitude to food.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.