Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing shoes while she’s chilling in the house 🤢 the boys roll all around those floors after she’s stomped all over them in her overpriced Gucci trainers! I cannot stand walking on carpet in shoes it just doesn’t feel right 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t even need Botox!! She just wastes money. As for saying she hasn’t bought herself anything 🤣🤣 what about those two pairs of sandals. you can notice when she’s lying as she plays with her hair frantically!!

Reactions: 19
Wow, how animated and excited does she get when talking about what she has bought, hope I used the right one 😂😂, you never see her that happy when talking about the boys. Shows right there what makes her happy

Reactions: 17
So she thinks it's acceptable to do a clothes haul during lockdown when some people are struggling to put food on the table and are not getting paid - and this will be her followers too as although she's a stuck up prissy spoilt rich witch I would say many of her followers aren't and live in the real world !

She has spent a fortune on herself..... crappy loungewear, sandals, dresses, perfume, skin products, new chair.... that's all we've seen.... plus all the £100's and £100's of pounds she has spent on the boys.......

She disgusts me she really does... she has not 'made do' with what she has.... she never does... what Nicola wants Nicola gets..... and she will not be told otherwise....

Also - who even spends £90 on a Lidl shop ?!!!! There was only 2/3 packs of meat.... oh yeah but a tonne of 'protien' yoghurts ! I wouldn't be surprised if that's all she has a lunchtime ! Someone asked her if she has treats/pizza and she said it's not worth the syns on a shop bought she makes her own.... what a sad, sad, dull and boring life it must be to be constantly watching your 'syns' although she claims she's very flexible !

Oh and done up like a dogs dinner on the sofa - just so she can show off her tacky Gucci trainers - sorry if anyone has them but they are hideous ! The spikes on the back !! Really ?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WTF, does she not realise when she is fibbing and what she has said before!

- she hasn’t purchased anything during lockdown but one dress and a gym top... then listed everything she is going to show us in this haul of things she ordered for herself! (What about the camel toe suit and all the other crap you have had!)
- I never wear my shoes in the house! (Sat there on the sofa in trainers!- the kitchen etc I can kind of say ok maybe... but YOUR lounge has carpet in.. take your shoes off the boys pick stuff up of the floor and eat it!)

She honestly boils my piss!
please someone that isn’t blocked ask her what about this list of items she has bought herself in lockdown
2x loungewear sets/scrubs
1x asda dress (Black one)
The awful ugly toe hugging sandals she bought 2 pairs of last week
The gym top
Another patterned asda dress attached
White “date night“ dress which was staged to film the cringey don’t rush challenge 🤣 lest we forget
And these are just the things she had bragged about off the top of my head I have no doubt there’s been plenty more 🤬

not to mention the excessive amount of skincare and other unnecessary shite she’s showed us -she can’t even remember her own lies 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life
2.5 stone corrected

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she thinks it's acceptable to do a clothes haul during lockdown when some people are struggling to put food on the table and are not getting paid - and this will be her followers too as although she's a stuck up prissy spoilt rich witch I would say many of her followers aren't and live in the real world !

She has spent a fortune on herself..... crappy loungewear, sandals, dresses, perfume, skin products, new chair.... that's all we've seen.... plus all the £100's and £100's of pounds she has spent on the boys.......

She disgusts me she really does... she has not 'made do' with what she has.... she never does... what Nicola wants Nicola gets..... and she will not be told otherwise....

Also - who even spends £90 on a Lidl shop ?!!!! There was only 2/3 packs of meat.... oh yeah but a tonne of 'protien' yoghurts ! I wouldn't be surprised if that's all she has a lunchtime ! Someone asked her if she has treats/pizza and she said it's not worth the syns on a shop bought she makes her own.... what a sad, sad, dull and boring life it must be to be constantly watching your 'syns' although she claims she's very flexible !

Oh and done up like a dogs dinner on the sofa - just so she can show off her tacky Gucci trainers - sorry if anyone has them but they are hideous ! The spikes on the back !! Really ?!!!!
Yep!! Great minds

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she ever watches herself back and makes a mental note not to keep playing with her hair.
She tucks it behind her ear and immediately flicks it out, then she immediately tucks it behind her ear and immediately flicks it out again, repeat, repeat, repeat …. and in between all that, she sort of sweeps the other side of her hair around her face with her hand but doesn't actually do anything to it, its just an action!
It's so annoying and off putting. It's no wonder she said the sides of her hair are thin, keep playing with it like that.

Oh, and then she had to go because she had some tidying up to do while the boys slept! We all know you don't do much tidying up and what you actually meant was deleting and blocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she ever watches herself back and makes a mental note not to keep playing with her hair.
She tucks it behind her ear and immediately flicks it out, then she immediately tucks it behind her ear and immediately flicks it out again, repeat, repeat, repeat …. and in between all that, she sort of sweeps the other side of her hair around her face with her hand but doesn't actually do anything to it, its just an action!
It's so annoying and off putting. It's no wonder she said the sides of her hair are thin, keep playing with it like that.

Oh, and then she had to go because she had some tidying up to do while the boys slept! We all know you don't do much tidying up and what you actually meant was deleting and blocking!
She drives me nuts with all the hair flicking and lip smacking. She's spent a small fortune during lockdown, she can't even keep up with her own lies these days. And I thought she didn't wear shoes in the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The hair stuff is a “tell”, she does it when she knows she’s not telling the truth. She’d be tit at poker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she contact instagram to find out if the person had JUST set up the account that very second to message her?? 🙃 or did she really just have a nosy on here and see 😂 she can't help herself!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.