Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Speaking of embarrassing ads, how are those magic plasters treating her? #pressplaster #begsample #babestation #hamsterhead

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Betty80

Chatty Member
Someone commented saying how great his speech is an she replied back thank you I'm not that experienced with being a first time mum ..what's you being a first time mum got to do with his bloody speech 🙄
She can’t even give Lawson the credit for something. She has to turn it all back around on herself. It’s nothing to do with her. My two have been brought up exactly the same. My 7yr old struggled a bit with speech and was three when it sorted itself out and my 3yr old was talking away Just turning 1, We got loads of comments on it. Kids pick things up at different speeds that’s all. She’s not done anything miraculous to help him. Lawson has just had to learn to talk quicker so he can be bloody heard in that house.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
View attachment 154075
shirley temple reveal yourself 🤣... no in all seriousness she has a point- which was completely ignored in Fopps reply- so out of touch with the real world it’s scary

I screen shot this when I saw it this morning and forgot to share... Shirley always manages to get a sly dig in and Fopps is so rude and not even acknowledged the furloughed/disposable income comment... surprised she didn't say that her and Chris have worked VERY VERY VERY VERY hard all their lives and have SO SO SO MUCH savings so they've been ABSOLUTELY FINE !!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I feel like she films everything with Tattle in mind and in the hope that negative comments won’t be made, eg. Saying how her boys have adapted to social distancing so well! Absolute lies 😂 She doesn’t realise that most people on here have common sense enough to realise what she says half the time can’t possibly be true! If you have a vague idea of child development it’s glaringly obvious they won’t understand social distancing for a long time yet! Same as Lawson’s counting - yes he is saying the numbers in order but he hasn’t learnt to count, he’s remembered a sequence of words! Why does she not realise these things about her own children?! 😩

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Bee Spoke🤣
And then laughing at her own jokes about tucking the top in or tucking it out and then saying she’s so ditzy😮 OMG, I went red for her. 😳
Then says she has dresses like the bandeau ones from when she was 20! Surely, they wouldn’t fit you now as you were 3 stone heavier then, weren’t you!? However it does explain the amount of shit in your house if you have clothes from 20 years ago!
She kept mentioning holidays too, I’m not sure where she thinks she going anytime soon! It’s costa del garden for most this year, I think!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
He did a photo shoot with trainers.

If only he had two other matching photogenic things in his house that he could regularly take pictures of without spending more money on shite. Honestly these fucking people!

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I wouldn’t give my little one Ryvita (not that there is anything wrong with them and I eat them) but I would give them a Jacobs cream cracker!
My little one would rather eat a banana or strawberries to chocolate on the odd time she has chocolate though.......
So no Nikki your boys aren’t weird you just want to make out they’re more fucking special than every other kid out there and FYI they would probably pick pizza over Ryvita except you have them on SW and Ryvita can be a healthy extra B and god forbid you have to syn pizza for a fucking 2 year old you absolute mutton dressed as lamb moron 👍🏻

I can't find the comment about the white dress being too young for her 😭
Well out of 60 comments only 28 are there so someone didn’t like 32 comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Well safe to say she’s been reading here?!?
•She never normally buys all that fruit and wasn’t it mentioned on here they don’t have a lot of fruit
•the boys love the delux tomatoes so I got them......how do you know they love them when you don’t shop there?!
•pizza for the 3 boys and different snacks.......someone’s trying to be more Chelsea with more non SW food and snacks for the kids
Overall it was just a fake shop to make out she’s not a boring a rigid like other food shops = TWAT

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Proving you don't need a fancy tower with TWO babies to make cakes .....

EDIT - I also noticed in the comments to one poster she said 'several companies had got in touch but this was the best' !! I call bullshit on that !!

Attachments

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
What does the UK stamp have to do with it? Her excuses and comebacks are getting worse. Why can’t she just ever apologise or say she’ll be aware next time, without some drivel to go with it trying to justify it

Reactions: 25

Betty80

Chatty Member
Imagine spending £450 on tacky Gucci trainers for yourself and little dick £175 on his the other day. Yet your happy Just to beg for free stuff for your kids. Says it all! These companies are an absolute disgrace giving her this shit.

taken me a long time this evening to catch up 😂🙈 been so busy the last couple of weeks I haven’t had much chance to come on here but I’ve had a laugh this evening reading through! A few things I wanted to say...
Artwork for the extension, to put where exactly?! One wall is full of out of place oven, the other is bifolds and then the tv is going on the turquoise/green/navy wall??
the outfit haul is terrible she really needs to dress for her age it’s really embarrassing. She could really do with a niece around the age 16-18 to tell her where she’s going SERIOUSLY wrong!
bragging again about what the boys eat picking heathy choices, Carry on Nikki, come back in a year or 2 and then tell us how all they want to eat is fruit. It’s not gonna happen 😂🙈
Anyone else guessing that the ‘artwork’ is another footballers wives special of their wedding?

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
She’ll be desperate for a RI collab because the Fiars sister’s kids (also spoilt brats) model for them. She’s desperate for fame of any sort.

I’d love her to have one day in my life. I just went out in the pissing rain to fill up the coal scuttle for the fire and I looked around and my 3 year old had sneaked out and was in bare feet silently picking up bits of soaking wet coal behind me. All over her face, hair, top and now thanks to her getting hold of my leg It’s all over me. She’s now in the bath like she s been down the pits for 12hrs and I’ve had to get changed again. Welcome to the real world with kids Fopps you knob. I laughed thinking of way she prances around all glamorous. Come and live with my two for a week and try and look like that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart