Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be arsed getting that glammed up every day? I would never dress the way she does to sit about my house and garden. Those are the days I live in comfy’s or let’s be fair, shower and back into fresh pjs of a morning if it’s a rainy day. No make up, hair threw up and teeth brushed..done! I love it.
Her buying these constant toys is really boiling my blood🤬

Reactions: 15
That’s one thing I’ve loved about lockdown. No hair and make up. I hope to keep it up! Except my eyebrows 😂 they need drawing on!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More toys 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously get them out in the garden with the new stuff you bought there. No excuse as she had piddle suits so even on rain they could play out.
I do that with mine. We get soaked, most likely dirty from.the mud kitchen but after we go in have shower and then change into pjs no matter what time and chill the rest of the day.
We have a little mud kitchen, my partner made it for the kids, he’s a joiner. They love it and play with soil/sand/water/leaves any old crap basically for hours. They get manky but that’s fine. Notice that’s something she’s never bought as we just can’t have the mess can we?? It must be only clean toys!

Have I missed something or is there still no photos of the big reunion with her parents (social distancing of course Mazza!) Yet there’s one of them all at Chris’s family’s today? (who she hates and never visits ever because they don’t kiss her princess arse like Mazza does 24/7) How weird! Like we don’t know she’s been around Mazza’s constantly with the kids. If she genuinely hadn’t she’d have made a massive deal of that reunion. Nikki and Mazza doth protest to much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why would you not admit to fillers? I quite fancy lip fillers myself and would happily admit to having them if I do get them. It’s not like it’s a taboo anymore? So many people have it done. I don’t get it.

Is it a boast to say oh my lips are naturally like this? Despite the fact the 99.9% of the population do not have lips like that naturally.
I have lip fillers (only 0.8ml) and I love them! Not to mention nobody has actually noticed unless I point them out because they look natural, but I can tell the difference myself especially with lipstick. The girl who did mine is a nurse and she told me that many lip fillers that go wrong (like Nikki’s ha) are because the people who do them don’t stick to 1/3 volume on the top lip and 2/3 on the bottom, apparently it’s the ‘golden ratio.’ Anyway, lip filler isn’t properly regulated in the UK - anyone can go on a one day course and do it, there’s no register for people offering it and no regulation on the products they use either. So plenty of terrible lip fillers around and unfortunately hers are VERY obvious!

#41 constant begging, endless toys. No self respect and spoilt boys!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I have lip fillers (only 0.8ml) and I love them! Not to mention nobody has actually noticed unless I point them out because they look natural, but I can tell the difference myself especially with lipstick. The girl who did mine is a nurse and she told me that many lip fillers that go wrong (like Nikki’s ha) are because the people who do them don’t stick to 1/3 volume on the top lip and 2/3 on the bottom, apparently it’s the ‘golden ratio.’ Anyway, lip filler isn’t properly regulated in the UK - anyone can go on a one day course and do it, there’s no register for people offering it and no regulation on the products they use either. So plenty of terrible lip fillers around and unfortunately hers are VERY obvious!
I've heard it's really painful. Is it bad?

Reactions: 1
I have fillers and they do use numbing cream but you can still feel it , it’s quite uncomfortable but it’s like this weird pleasurable addiction like having a Tattoo! You do it once you want it again lol

Reactions: 2
They use a strong numbing cream but you do still feel it, I wouldn’t say painful as such, there’s parts of it there are uncomfortable for sure but equally other parts you barely feel/just feels like pressure. It’s really not too bad. It wouldn’t stop me going back!

Reactions: 3
They use a strong numbing cream but you do still feel it, I wouldn’t say painful as such, there’s parts of it there are uncomfortable for sure but equally other parts you barely feel/just feels like pressure. It’s really not too bad. It wouldn’t stop me going back!
Can I ask are you in the Midlands ? My daughter wants her's done - I'd much rather she didn't as she's only just 18 but does have a thin top lip... if she insists (as she is !!) I'd rather have a professional recommended as I've seen some well dodgy looking lips !! TIA x

Reactions: 3
Can I ask are you in the Midlands ? My daughter wants her's done - I'd much rather she didn't as she's only just 18 but does have a thin top lip... if she insists (as she is !!) I'd rather have a professional recommended as I've seen some well dodgy looking lips !! TIA x
Lots of nurses do it, make sure she goes to someone like that. Not just any beautician who has been on a one day course

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know some aesthetic Nurses in Birmingham \Solihull i could recommend they all have insta pages just off to bed so can send details tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't mind it if it was subtle. Deffo not duck face like these instagram idiots have! I'm a wimp I hate needles 😆 but as you say someone who knows what they are doing would do it swiftly and properly.

Reactions: 5
Lawsons obviously flavour of the month first pics I’ve seen of the four of them where she’s holding him and not clingy Grayson!

Those pictures are an embarrassment, imagine going to see Chris’s relatives probably for the first time since before lockdown and asking them to do a photo shoot for you but they’re not allowed in the photos!!! Hahaha god you’d just die of embarrassment wouldn’t you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lawsons obviously flavour of the month first pics I’ve seen of the four of them where she’s holding him and not clingy Grayson!

Those pictures are an embarrassment, imagine going to see Chris’s relatives probably for the first time since before lockdown and asking them to do a photo shoot for you but they’re not allowed in the photos!!! Hahaha god you’d just die of embarrassment wouldn’t you.
I noticed Lawson is featuring far more of late.... obvs favorson right now 😂😂

She’s shameless getting pics for the gram..... so cringe .... wondering if it was his parents and if so why not just say 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I know some aesthetic Nurses in Birmingham \Solihull i could recommend they all have insta pages just off to bed so can send details tomorrow

That would be fab... I’m actively trying to discourage but would still rather have a professional recommended.... thank you x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’m in the north west! Definitely find a nurse or even a doctor though just in case, if done wrong it can have some severe consequences. It will cost more as well. If you see someone offering say 1ml for £100 I’d steer clear, mine cost £225 for 1ml (I didn’t use the whole 1ml) but it was a clinical environment with nursing staff there. She is v young but if she’s going to do it anyway you’re right in making sure she finds a reputable person to do it, have heard some horror stories of hairdressers etc doing it in their garages!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I’m in the north west! Definitely find a nurse or even a doctor though just in case, if done wrong it can have some severe consequences. It will cost more as well. If you see someone offering say 1ml for £100 I’d steer clear, mine cost £225 for 1ml (I didn’t use the whole 1ml) but it was a clinical environment with nursing staff there. She is v young but if she’s going to do it anyway you’re right in making sure she finds a reputable person to do it, have heard some horror stories of hairdressers etc doing it in their garages!
Thank you for your advice.... she’s beautiful and I definitely do not want her to have it done but she’s a headstrong teenager sooooo... I’d rather go with her somewhere decent than she does it behind my back... like my son did with his first tattoo 🙈🙄... but that’s another story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for your advice.... she’s beautiful and I definitely do not want her to have it done but she’s a headstrong teenager sooooo... I’d rather go with her somewhere decent than she does it behind my back... like my son did with his first tattoo 🙈🙄... but that’s another story 😂😂
As long as it wasn’t around his belly button ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.