Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did check to see if it was just a new strap but you can tell it isn’t!
Yeah it’s definitely not her Fitbit as hers is rose gold (annoyingly the same one as mine 😡)
Clearly she’s not doing any more work for Fitbit either! Shocking as she did so well at the event she attended for them 😂

I wanted an Apple Watch but it was far too expensive for me so I got a Fitbit instead. Clearly old Fopps and her Mary Poppins savings pot can afford both! Unless she’s preparing to sell the gifted one on FB!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having the Apple Watch is pointless without an iPhone.....and she was using a Samsung. So guessing she has a new phone too #spendaholic

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s definitely not her Fitbit as hers is rose gold (annoyingly the same one as mine 😡)
Clearly she’s not doing any more work for Fitbit either! Shocking as she did so well at the event she attended for them 😂

I wanted an Apple Watch but it was far too expensive for me so I got a Fitbit instead. Clearly old Fopps and her Mary Poppins savings pot can afford both! Unless she’s preparing to sell the gifted one on FB!
That’s around £500 on a watch!! She may have got a freebie as virgin mobile are giving away Apple watches with certain iPhones 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a classic! Love this!

I spy a new Apple Watch 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg no way???? I got the same Fitbit for Christmas last year and it made me so annoyed she got that and a luxury weekend away for free to advertise it. Which she never did after the weekend away! Now she’s got a Apple Watch which is mega money!! 😡 Thought she loved fitbit sooo much?? This spending is absolutely out of control. I’ve actually never seen anything like it. Especially during lockdown. She doesn’t even have an iPhone! Or does she now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“Just fun things that also help with development im kind of into at the moment. And they enjoy them as well”
We KNEW the toys were really for you Prikki all along...and let’s face it, you need all the help you can get with your spelling and grammar! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t think she drank coffee as she can’t have caffeine. On the story with the till “I’ve just come in with my coffee” 🤷🏻‍♀️

as an above poster said, about rotating toys. I do the same! My LG is 2 next week and she found a car yesterday that she hadn’t had out for a while and she played with it for a good half an hour. but no one told the beggy witch to rotate toys I guess!
Apparently in a post a while ago Nikki said she does toy rotation......she clearly doesn’t because all toys are out on show and she wants (sorry needs) an extension for more space and you very very rarely see them playing with the same toys for months! Toys are disposable just like her income, clothes and life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apparently in a post a while ago Nikki said she does toy rotation......she clearly doesn’t because all toys are out on show and she wants (sorry needs) an extension for more space and you very very rarely see them playing with the same toys for months! Toys are disposable just like her income, clothes and life 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've hardly seen any of the toys she shows used again or even seen piles of toys around the place - like Chelsea you can see where they are - Fopps they just get shown on stories and then never seen again - or maybe once at a push !

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed too. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s just an absolute shambles in every single way and the begging for the tower prisons was just the final straw. You just wouldn’t lower yourself, would you?

Just give it up Fopps. You’re embarrassing. Below is a pic of her hating on the success of LJC - a younger, prettier and far more successful ‘influencer’ than old Fopps will ever be 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg no way???? I got the same Fitbit for Christmas last year and it made me so annoyed she got that and a luxury weekend away for free to advertise it. Which she never did after the weekend away! Now she’s got a Apple Watch which is mega money!! 😡 Thought she loved fitbit sooo much?? This spending is absolutely out of control. I’ve actually never seen anything like it. Especially during lockdown. She doesn’t even have an iPhone! Or does she now?
I’ve got a £30 Huawei one from Argos and I love it! Does what I need it to lol

I’ve unfollowed too. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. She’s just an absolute shambles in every single way and the begging for the tower prisons was just the final straw. You just wouldn’t lower yourself, would you?

Just give it up Fopps. You’re embarrassing. Below is a pic of her hating on the success of LJC - a younger, prettier and far more successful ‘influencer’ than old Fopps will ever be 😘
Her numbers are dropping by the hour - she is a first class twit - sadly there will still be sheeples who think she's wonderful ! Fools !!

Not to be devil’s advocate but I don’t think it’s an Apple Watch, the strap and the way it connects to the face doesn’t look like it (I have one)

It’s definitely a new watch though!

Reactions: 8
Her numbers are dropping by the hour - she is a first class twit - sadly there will still be sheeples who think she's wonderful ! Fools !!
They really are 🙈 Chris must be so embarrassed by her. He’s trying to build a professional reputation, meanwhile he’s got old Fopps dragging it down by prancing around on You Tube in her dressing room in the latest cheap and nasty tat that she has bought. These figures would seriously make you evaluate your life choices, wouldn’t they? 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can I just say...I unfollowed when she posted those beggy towers...and havnt even looked at her stories since...feels such a weight has been lifted 🤣 she really was causing me utter stress the way she lives her life! If she annoys you all as much as she annoys me...hit her where it hurts the most...her follower count 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can I just say...I unfollowed when she posted those beggy towers...and havnt even looked at her stories since...feels such a weight has been lifted 🤣 she really was causing me utter stress the way she lives her life! If she annoys you all as much as she annoys me...hit her where it hurts the most...her follower count 👏🏻
I unfollowed her then - have looked at her profile just to watch her numbers falling but not seen any stories.. If I want to based on what is put here I'll watch through gramho.com..... She is just such a vile woman.... she's just an actual begger.... she obvs has no shame..... my family would be disgusted with me if I carried on like that !

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her then - have looked at her profile just to watch her numbers falling but not seen any stories.. If I want to based on what is put here I'll watch through gramho.com..... She is just such a vile woman.... she's just an actual begger.... she obvs has no shame..... my family would be disgusted with me if I carried on like that !
Her family just enable her crappy way of life. I have also unfollowed her. I was feeling very stressed looking at the way she is “parenting“ her much longed for children. I have decided for my own mental health to keep away from her, mood hoover that she is.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she has an Apple Watch. It looks like another Fitbit to me. The pink one should have always been tagged as #ad because she got it given to her from a Fitbit event that she went to.

The new toys that she constantly buys is so she can do an affiliate link to amazon and get commission from anything anyone buys. As long as they go through her link, cookies are placed on the device and she earns money off of anyone that buys anything from amazon.
Link to the affiliate programme... https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/help/operating/schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.