Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wore one of these summer dresses last week from Sainsbury’s but mine was with a pair of £1.70 pumps in the sale at Sainsbury’s😂 And I did wear a bra no belt! 🙈😂 It is a bit granny like but I was comfy and defo not a size 8 I’m not as uhmaaaazing as Fopps!
Is that the same dress ? It looks totally different and much nicer on you - and you've got a fabulous figure lovely lady 💞 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that the same dress ? It looks totally different and much nicer on you - and you've got a fabulous figure lovely lady 💞 💞
Awe thanks lovely❤ Nooo it isn’t thank god! I’d have thrown it in the bin today asap after seeing her in it 😂 I got it weeks ago in Sainsbury’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet there’s a group of them that just go and beg for each other! Without directly having tagged companies it’s very odd that these people suddenly find them and desperately want to gift them stuff 🙄

Reactions: 9
Would you go into smyths and ask for free toys? Walk out with a bike under your arm? Ah, don't worry Mr security man - I'm quite a big deal on Instagram.

Honestly makes my blood boil that these duck wits get everything for free. I'd actually have the tiniest bit of respect for her if she ever did a giveaway for the "many" brands who get in touch with her, she was only gonna buy 1 tower (lol) - gift the other one then.

duck I need to delete Instagram again 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t posted on here before having googled Fopperholic annoying probably about 2 years ago when I went to a slimming world group and saw her and felt quite frankly tit about myself following one of her groups. She presented herself as a barbie doll who lives such an amazing life having lost sooo much weight and who now is fortunate to live an amazing footballers wife lifestyle. Having seen her recent Instagram begging posts it has made me realise what a beggar she is. She doesn’t have a happy life with her rat boy husband, her children are neglected and underfed and now I’m so happy to say that I have a happy family with my children. We may not have all the money in the world to spend on Asda/tesco clothes and I can’t afford Botox but at the end of the day who on earth would like to have her life? From reading the comments on here everyone seems normal, lovely people who are in touch with reality. I’ve unfollowed her as she’s a beggy, salty, witch and her children deserve better than to have a mother as narcissistic as her. Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Fopps had a friend suggest to the company to gift Fopperholic the learning towers. I spoke with them. The owner is actually lovely and took the time to have a conversation about old Fopps. She she an account she knew of contacted her to say that Fopps was looking for 2 towers and with such a large following it would be great to gift her and get her brand out there. She said she is new to all this gifting stuff so asked me for feedback on how to pick a genuine influencer next time. She said she has been inundated with messages saying she has picked the wrong person to gift, but said they weren't rude but it has now made her more aware for next time 💛

Imagine getting a friend to suggest to a company they send you a freebie! 🙃
Tell us again how skint you are Nikki!
That ‘Friend’ must’ve been Mad Mazza surely 😁 Beggy the 2nd

• Haha
Would you go into smyths and ask for free toys? Walk out with a bike under your arm? Ah, don't worry Mr security man - I'm quite a big deal on Instagram.

Honestly makes my blood boil that these duck wits get everything for free. I'd actually have the tiniest bit of respect for her if she ever did a giveaway for the "many" brands who get in touch with her, she was only gonna buy 1 tower (lol) - gift the other one then.

duck I need to delete Instagram again 😩

Anyone follow winging_twinning. Today she did a story saying she doesn’t want free stuff she wants to get free stuff to give to her followers which I think is lovely thing to do.

Sadly Nikki seems to think she’s entitled therefore she can get free stuff and then sell it on and it’s not wrong becuase she gives a tiny amount of money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone follow winging_twinning. Today she did a story saying she doesn’t want free stuff she wants to get free stuff to give to her followers which I think is lovely thing to do.

Sadly Nikki seems to think she’s entitled therefore she can get free stuff and then sell it on and it’s not wrong becuase she gives a tiny amount of money to charity.
Nikki wouldn’t give away a fart !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That ‘Friend’ must’ve been Mad Mazza surely 😁 Beggy the 2nd
I reckon it was probably Flopps herself on a second account. Absolutely astounded that people have the sheer brass neck to beg for freebies like this. It’s embarrassing.

Feel sorry for the tower company, they’ve been completely taken in. If Flopps has any integrity AT ALL when being offered a freebie like that, she could at least have paid for one of them - it’s a small company by the looks of it.

Reactions: 21
Why didn’t the company offer BOGOF? like she would spend any money on them hahaha 😂 silly me! I wonder how many sales they actually get from this gifting malarkey I guess if it’s someone like hinch who has millions of sheep then maybe but fopps the least maternal mother out there hmmmm I really want someone to ask her so what are you planning on giving the boys for there birthday??? She honestly spoils them new toy every week ludicrous!

Reactions: 14
I've said before, I'd be really interested to see how gifting these people increases their business sales and by how much. Is it actually worth it I wonder 🤔

They don’t! SHE DOES 😔🤬
The amount of toys that go into that house is ridiculous. It must be like a conveyor belt with new toys that pass briefly in front of the boys, never to be seen again until they appear for sale on Facebook. Those poor children will never have to wait for anything and through no fault of their own will be such spoilt brats. It’s just setting them up for a dreadful attitude to life.

The amount of toys that go into that house is ridiculous. It must be like a conveyor belt with new toys that pass briefly in front of the boys, never to be seen again until they appear for sale on Facebook. Those poor children will never have to wait for anything and through no fault of their own will be such spoilt brats. It’s just setting them up for a dreadful attitude to life.
Totally agree

it’s because she has zero maternal instincts whatsoever- she’s so wrapped up in herself she can’t even fathom what the boys needs are- so what does she do? Amazon prime of course... such a sad existence

I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free tit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx
So sorry to hear that, hope you are all ok and he manages to keep his job,hugs xxx

Reactions: 6
It’s so sad to think there’s a lot of children out there today who don’t even have food in the cupboards Made worse with the current situation and there she is new clothes, new toys, dining set, extension !! If anything it’s just poor taste with everything going on atm!! But she doesn’t care ! She’s selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another spoon fed dinner I see 🤣😩 high chair tray as clean as a whistle...!! Honestly I’ve never known 2 year olds to be spoon fed 😭 she is so controlling! And why do the kids have salad ffs give them some garlic bread!!
She takes her dinner pictures so close up and hides the teeny amount of pasta she dishes herself I honestly think she has an ED (not diagnosing her) but I think she has been on SW for so many decades she doesn’t even realise how demented her eating habits are 😩🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Think I’ve been locked up too long, but did anyone notice the slightly bendy fence on some of the photos today? Has someone been photoshopping their ankles??? 🤔

583F5AF8-621F-4B6C-AD0D-ACBFD84DFFC4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
More toys 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously get them out in the garden with the new stuff you bought there. No excuse as she had piddle suits so even on rain they could play out.
I do that with mine. We get soaked, most likely dirty from.the mud kitchen but after we go in have shower and then change into pjs no matter what time and chill the rest of the day.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.