Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your advice.... she’s beautiful and I definitely do not want her to have it done but she’s a headstrong teenager sooooo... I’d rather go with her somewhere decent than she does it behind my back... like my son did with his first tattoo 🙈🙄... but that’s another story 😂😂
You can check they’re on the Nursing and Midwifery register if you ask for their name/number.

I don’t understand why she says “Chris’s family” isn’t it now their family?!

Reactions: 15
You can check they’re on the Nursing and Midwifery register if you ask for their name/number.

I don’t understand why she says “Chris’s family” isn’t it now their family?!
I found that weird she just could have said a relative's house but has to be Chris's family relatives house

Reactions: 6
How do the boys grow out toys so quick??
I wonder this. My little girl is just 2 & still plays with toys she got for her 1st Christmas. Aside from a couple of Lamaze toys & rattles she's outgrown nothing to the point where she's just had her birthday & I'm desperate to have a clear out but she still loves all of her toys 🙈

Reactions: 10
Yea nice belt🙄🤦‍♀️
No wonder Fopps needs to sell herself on Instagram if she's grown up with this sort of praise - maybe Chris isn't bowing down to her ala Mad Mazza so she needs the gratification from strangers?

It's allllll making sense 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fopperholic #41 - Writes cringey comments from “Foppsmum”, we know it’s you Prikki Hun

Sorry why the fk is she giving us a commentary of how to play with a children’s toy??? She’s such a weirdo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion -
Her followers are dropping as quick as her face, Nikki you are a beggy disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So she brought a load of toys because the other ones are too young for them!
My little one has her toys rotated so they are not all out at once, has around 5 toys out (the rest packed away) and every 7-10 days I rotate them and although I have put away her ‘baby’ toys there are toys from her first birthday I’ll get out and she’ll play with them differently because she has new ways of imaginative play! She’s only 3 months younger than the boys!
Nikki - you don’t let the boys play with toys long enough to know they need new ones. As for you didn’t open them straight away, you let them play with the till for less than 24 hours before opening ANOTHER toy.......no wonder they’ll have no respect for anything. You really are an effing twit!
You are the most materialistic thing I’ve ever seen....its a shame you put more effort into shopping than you do being a genuine parent 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t think she drank coffee as she can’t have caffeine. On the story with the till “I’ve just come in with my coffee” 🤷🏻‍♀️

as an above poster said, about rotating toys. I do the same! My LG is 2 next week and she found a car yesterday that she hadn’t had out for a while and she played with it for a good half an hour. but no one told the beggy witch to rotate toys I guess!

Reactions: 9
I can't take her anymore, more toys!!! Those boys will not appreciate anything and will not look after anything as mummy will just buy them new stuff all the time. Kids do not need lots of toys Fopps. Give the boys time to enjoy the toys they have before you discard them and buy new. The toys they had were not too young for them. Just because it says on the box ages 1-2, does not mean you bin them or flog them for a fiver now they are almost 2. She makes me so mad. I'm going to have to unfollow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just noticed her profile no longer mentions Channel Mum - has she been kicked off there too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s her that gets the buzz out of them getting new toys not them. Every single move she makes boils down to two things.. what makes her happy and what makes her look good. Absolutely nothing she ever does is genuine or for anybody else’s happiness. Even the petty donation to the baby bank was plastered all over the gram! Embarrassing! I’ve just gave a friend my 3 year old cot bed and pram with accessories. Brand new it was probably about £2000. It’s all immaculate. We dropped it all off at her garden for her (wouldn’t risk going to near at minute as she’s pregnant) She was so grateful bless her. I just felt a happiness from helping someone I can’t imagine now plastering that on IG 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"We don't open new toys straight away"

Next story, the toy is open 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can't she just let them play?!?!? Whyyyyy does she have to barge in & takeover? Buy all the developmental toys you want but if you dont let them play they'll never learn!!

Also, notice Lawson knows words but she's no idea how he knows them - says a lot about her use of babysitters (Mazza & YouTube)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh of course there’s an amazon affiliate link for the fking leap frog toys that parents ALREADY KNOW EXIST/HAVE ALREADY you are not inventing the wheel Fopps!! Greedy bleep
Lawson is the best person in that house! Shame she only features him so heavily now he is more interesting/animated than whingey Faveson

This is a classic! Love this!

I spy a new Apple Watch 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
That will be the next stories no doubt.. sOOOOooooo many messages asking where I got my Apple Watch

Reactions: 9
Oh of course there’s an amazon affiliate link for the fking leap frog toys that parents ALREADY KNOW EXIST/HAVE ALREADY you are not inventing the wheel Fopps!! Greedy bleep
Lawson is the best person in that house! Shame she only features him so heavily now he is more interesting/animated than whingey Faveson

That will be the next stories no doubt.. sOOOOooooo many messages asking where I got my Apple Watch
I did check to see if it was just a new strap but you can tell it isn’t!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.