Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she recording her trainers whilst walking then speeding it up? She’s an absolute tit! TAKE YOUR BOYS WITH YOU! What harm would it do to push a pram whilst she walks and let them have a little look around. If I wanted to go for a walk my two come with me so they benefit from it too. She’s just anything for ME time.
I thought this. Just because Chris is off to play golf this afternoon, she has to make sure she gets in some ME TIME of her own 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she talking about the scrubs lounge wear being gifted? Because she never once ever mentioned that at the time.
Also, she bought new summer clothes? What the hell did she wear in Florida on her holiday less than 3 months ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to say it. I don’t get the point of Loungewear.

So you wake up, change out of nightwear to put on loungewear, to then change to put on outside wear, go home put on loungewear, before going back to bed in nightwear?

duck that.

• Haha
She either sends things back or flogs things on her ebay. We don't see her wear half the tit she films in these hauls. I've seen one or two dresses that she had from last year.

Why doesn't she do a "shop with me from my wardrobe" like a few others have done. I'm sure she's got more than enough because she's such a hoarder.

Some of those clothes looked a bit small, size up Fopperbollox? I also agree that most of it just doesn't suit her at all. Her style type is overdone mutton.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have to say it. I don’t get the point of Loungewear.

So you wake up, change out of nightwear to put on loungewear, to then change to put on outside wear, go home put on loungewear, before going back to bed in nightwear?

duck that.
I mean I wear lounge wear out if I can get away with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a comment on rat boy's trainer post a few hours ago calling them out for being pathetic and (surprise surprise) it's disappeared 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really like the navy jumpsuit from next.. But wear it without a bra? They'd be hanging out of the "cull-otttt" legs. She fails to mention her boobs are as plastic as the clutter in her house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She is in huge denial over her age. The amount of times she tripped over her words in that video because she was trying to find a reason why something didn’t look that good on her, um, um I don’t know I just Don’t feel comfortable. No Nicola you are too old for those clothes. Just say it. You feel like a twit because you’re having a modelling shoot in your own mirror wearing clothes more suited to a 25 year old. I’m not saying this out of jealousy I’m a 43 year old woman, I’m a size 10/12 and I know what suits me. I spent years in my 20’s following fashion and wearing what everyone did so I looked cool. Now I wear what I like, I have a style. I’m confident and that comes from being me and being happy in my own skin (something Prikki will never be) Not prancing around in my mirror having a fashion show like 10 year olds do when they’ve been on a shopping trip with their mother and needs to show their dad everything they had when they got home. Awww I had a little trip down memory lane there from my childhood 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really like the navy jumpsuit from next.. But wear it without a bra? They'd be hanging out of the "cull-otttt" legs. She fails to mention her boobs are as plastic as the clutter in her house.
I hope the boys pull her tits out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope the boys pull her tits out 😂
You took the words right out of my mouth. I can see her now running to chase them around the desert (filtered field)after they’ve bolted from her and her tits fall out because her tops fallen down on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bee Spoke🤣
And then laughing at her own jokes about tucking the top in or tucking it out and then saying she’s so ditzy😮 OMG, I went red for her. 😳
Then says she has dresses like the bandeau ones from when she was 20! Surely, they wouldn’t fit you now as you were 3 stone heavier then, weren’t you!? However it does explain the amount of tit in your house if you have clothes from 20 years ago!
She kept mentioning holidays too, I’m not sure where she thinks she going anytime soon! It’s costa del garden for most this year, I think!

Reactions: 26
I just think she talks a load of crap now! Matalan opened last week I think but she saw a dress but didn’t have time to try it on.......shops aren’t opening changing anyway so that didn’t matter!
She didn’t mention pricing apart from the most expensive thing she paid for being the jumpsuit but in box linked her 21 buttons account!
Buying those boys One of everything all the time is just ridiculous, I mean I treat my little one but every now and again and not big things that people could get for birthdays. Those boys will not respect birthdays and Christmas because they will be spoilt all year round and special occasions will just feel the same as any normal day.
Poor Nikki, Chris is working this afternoon so she needs to get her me time in this morning!!! Take the boys out for a long walking in the trike!! I don’t get her selfish need for me time all the frigging time!!! My other half works full time (working from home at the moment) but before he was out 8-6 5 days a week and my me time is making dinner in the evening haha! That’s life, yes I get some time on my own every now and again as everyone needs it but once a day I think is pure selfish especially when she has to document it and how she neeeeeeeeeds it 🖕🏻
Sorry for the rant!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've not put myself through that torture of watching yet but if I’m feeling down later and need a laugh I might..... from the insta clip it looks another tit show but her sheeples are all over it fawning.. telling her she’s so beautiful blah blah 🙄🙄🙄 my 18 year old daughter wouldn’t wear half that and only thing I’d wear ... if it was in triple 8 😜😜😂😂 is the black bandeau dress... and wtf was the grey marble thing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Looks vile 😂😂 oh and I spotted UGLY shoes... they were hideous 🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
We should call her Nikki no knees 😂 those short dresses are doing her no favours

• Haha
Supermarket clothes are about as bespoke as primark ones...everyone is wearing them (especially at the moment given that supermarkets and pound land are the only clothes shops that have been open for three months)...she is literally as thick as tit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ffs bespoke means one of a kind...made especially for you nobody else has that dress so as far away as Supermarket clothing as you can get...first class plastic narcasist twit

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.