Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just making a rod for her own back and the fall out from it will be spectacular down the line. Those boys will grow up not appreciating Christmas or birthdays but even more sad, is they won’t remember any special gifts or toys as they don’t get time to cherish, enjoy or learn to love anything before it’s whipped away and replaced with something else. They need time to learn how to use and explore a toy properly to learn to love it. I can still remember things I got for a certain Christmas or birthday and how much fun I had with them throughout the year. Lovely memories with my siblings.
Honestly it’s beyond insane they amount they get. Mine have all their gifts from Xmas and their bday. We’ve bought the odd bit here and there but not every week not even every month.
Can you imagine her rubbish bins every week full off cardboard from delivery’s.
I genuinely believe she’s got a shopping problem. Even her multiple mums who have bigger houses and actual islands don’t seem to spend as much as her.
It was triplet mum of 4 little girls bday and she got the girls a different wooden toy each, a pair of shoes, handbag, sunglasses and little doll each.
Nothing over the top and they were happy to just open their gifts. Her mum then bought a wooden pram, wooden high chair for dolls and cot. One each but for them all to share.

I have twins and yes sometimes they do argue over the same thing but even if you have two of the same they argue over one of them anyway.

Reactions: 19
was just coming on to say this. What the heck is she going to buy them for their birthday, there's nothing left to get them. And when friends and family ask what they'd like they'll be nothing other than money. I'm so tempted to message her and ask her what they are getting the boys for their birthday but not sure I can cope with the salty reply and getting blocked again. it's ridiculous how many new toys they have had recently. They will not find birthdays or Christmas special and will expect new things all the time. She makes me so mad

And she has bought herself shed loads of summery clothes, some of which are perfect for on holiday, when we can go of course!!! we ain't going on holiday love. She also states right at the end of her essay the lounge wear are #ad/ press sample. Why does she put in brackets not a paid for post? Money may not have changed hands but surely the clothes are the payment?
Those lounge wear sets are like £30/£35 too! And made for people half her age. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my god ... here’s the cringe moments from today’s sack of shite haul

1) she said some of the pieces were “bespoke” now I like matalan and Sainsbury’s but bespoke they are not

2) the tie dye set 🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😭😭😭 I mean she did say it was for someone younger.. which begs the question why the fk did you order it? Unless it was the “press sample”? But.. she knows her worth guys 🤪🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️
she also recommends the set for nephews? Such a plonker honestly

3) pasty gammon legs which clash with the orange face 😆

4) the ugly black sandals 😩 which she pairs with the white little house on the prairie dress 😩 she has no eye for fashion- awful!

5)Doesn’t actually say the prices or where she got most of them from (although I did skip most of the talking so might have missed it) she’s so useless honestly 🤣😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The kat slater dress 😂😂😂 bet she returns the shorter item!

Those legs don’t hide her age do they 👀👀

She gets more far more excited over clothes than she does her own kids 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Those lounge wear sets are like £30/£35 too! And made for people half her age. 😳
I’m 33 and you wouldn’t see me wearing a lounge set, I think they are awful. I didn’t like any of her clothes, they all looked cheap tat. She must have so many dresses in her wardrobe, her shopping is insane

Reactions: 17
Just watched the outfit try on 🙄 OMG she is so in love with herself!
Need to ask, I'm sure she says she popped into Matalan to get the boys some shorts so picked up a dress?! So was this before lockdown, so she's had but never worn these outfits in months or does she mean she ordered online 🤔

Reactions: 11
Just watched the outfit try on 🙄 OMG she is so in love with herself!
Need to ask, I'm sure she says she popped into Matalan to get the boys some shorts so picked up a dress?! So was this before lockdown, so she's had but never worn these outfits in months or does she mean she ordered online 🤔
Matalan opened the other day I think.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god ... gave cringe moment from today’s sack of shite haul

1) she said some of the pieces were “bespoke” now I like matalan and Sainsbury’s but bespoke they are not

2) the tie dye set 🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😭😭😭 I mean she did say it was for someone younger.. which begs the question why the fk did you order it? Unless it was the “press sample”? But.. she knows her worth guys 🤪🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️

4) the ugly black sandals 😩 which she pairs with the white little house on the prairie dress 😩 she has no eye for fashion- awful!

5)Doesn’t actually say the prices or where she got most of them from (although I did skip most of the talking so might have missed it) she’s so useless honestly 🤣😩
No she doesn't mention prices or where most of it was from, nor is anything linked below the video 🙄 She did say though that the 'gorgeous white dress' is a size 8 but she probably could have got it in a smaller size 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ah ok, fair enough 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she’s mentioned to us 1000 times she’s only been out twice for essential food shops because she’s soooo sensible. Yet Matalan’s opened one day and she’s straight there for non essential tat she doesn’t need? I despair!

Don’t know if I can bring myself to even hate watch This video today 🥱

Reactions: 22
Yeah Matalan is open because they claim that over 25% of their sales is homeware and therefore they fall into the essential category 🙄🙄

I cant even begin to bring myself to watch the video I feel like I've seen enough from a few seconds on insta.

Why is she recording her trainers whilst walking then speeding it up? She’s an absolute tit! TAKE YOUR BOYS WITH YOU! What harm would it do to push a pram whilst she walks and let them have a little look around. If I wanted to go for a walk my two come with me so they benefit from it too. She’s just anything for ME time.

Reactions: 15
Has she actually said this 😂😂 I can't bring myself to watch, the small clips on Instagram were more than enough for me today!!
Yep it’s the first bit. She says I’ll limk all the bits I can but some are from bespoke places like supermarkets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually crying with laughter about bespoke meaning a supermarket 😂😂😂😂😂
I absolutely love Sainsbury’s TU clothing but one thing I’d never describe supermarket clothing as is bespoke. It’s mass produced off the peg🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she recording her trainers whilst walking then speeding it up? She’s an absolute tit! TAKE YOUR BOYS WITH YOU! What harm would it do to push a pram whilst she walks and let them have a little look around. If I wanted to go for a walk my two come with me so they benefit from it too. She’s just anything for ME time.
I go for a walk most days with my two in a double pushchair. Pushing 35kg around is a workout in itself. My hubby is working so I dont have much choice if I wanted to get out during the day although it would never even occur to me to go for a walk alone even if I had the opportunity to.

• Heart
Oh my god ... here’s the cringe moments from today’s sack of shite haul

She needs to look up bespoke in the dictionary 🤣🤣

• Haha
Love clothing from Tu! It’s excellent quality for the price - the jeans especially are ace.

Re the haul video: so bloody tone deaf! She needs to know her audience, know the situation, and know her age! The sped up version on Instagram is all I could stomach this morning, but bleeping hell that tie dye loungesuit. She looked so uncomfortable.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.