Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am amused how now Lawson has grown into his looks more and is more engaging than faveson, she constantly posts him. He couldn't get a look in before. Maybe she's decided that he's the one with the potential earning power now he has hair. I can't wait to see what she will do and how she will carry on the scabbing when the boys are a few years old, and don't qualify for as much free shit. Can't see her popping out another career sprog like a lot of them do 🙄

Reactions: 20

Em85C

VIP Member
😂😂 on my Wowcher today there's an Instagram marketing course 😂😂 should gift it to fopps out the kindest of my heart 😂😂😂😂 she needs so much sm help, parenting help. She's just a massive disaster

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
I am amused how now Lawson has grown into his looks more and is more engaging than faveson, she constantly posts him. He couldn't get a look in before. Maybe she's decided that he's the one with the potential earning power now he has hair. I can't wait to see what she will do and how she will carry on the scabbing when the boys are a few years old, and don't qualify for as much free shit. Can't see her popping out another career sprog like a lot of them do 🙄
Haven't fully caught up, so I'm sorry if someone else has said this.
You are so right about how Lawson not "fits" in to Nikki's perfect Instagram life. I honestly think it's because he has a tan with his blonde hair 😔 she is that shallow she judges her kids on looks! In the winter when his skin is pale, Lawaon will be absent from her feed again 😠

• Sad

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
was just coming on to say this. What the heck is she going to buy them for their birthday, there's nothing left to get them. And when friends and family ask what they'd like they'll be nothing other than money. I'm so tempted to message her and ask her what they are getting the boys for their birthday but not sure I can cope with the salty reply and getting blocked again. it's ridiculous how many new toys they have had recently. They will not find birthdays or Christmas special and will expect new things all the time. She makes me so mad

And she has bought herself shed loads of summery clothes, some of which are perfect for on holiday, when we can go of course!!! we ain't going on holiday love. She also states right at the end of her essay the lounge wear are #ad/ press sample. Why does she put in brackets not a paid for post? Money may not have changed hands but surely the clothes are the payment?
Those lounge wear sets are like £30/£35 too! And made for people half her age. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fopps will probably have a buffet consisting of 3 mini cheddars each, half a baby bel, jacket potatoes, and some kind of protein plate for the mini Einstein’s birthday 🤣
She'll do them mug cakes, 10 cal jelly, sw sausage rolls made out of a sandwich thin and a quorn sausage, a 1 syn cake, quark dips, snack a Jack's, choc shot and vage.. wasn't the first bday buffet sw friendly too 🥴😵

• Sad
  • Haha

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
That’s the first time I’ve seen a normal portion for the boys yet she says it’s too much 🤦‍♀️

It’s like she’s read here about portion size so has tried to increase it but then clearly had a panic about how it looks so tries to justify it by saying she made too much. Only in her head does that portion look too big, she has serious issues.
She may have increased the portion very slightly but she has definitely decreased the mayo 🤓👀 can barely see it !!
I'm surprised the boys are 'obbbsssssessed' with gherkins 🤢😖 children can be so funny with food textures! Maybe Daddy took them for a sneaky McDonald's burger and they got a taste for them 😊👍

• Haha

Filterholic

Oh my god ... here’s the cringe moments from today’s sack of shite haul

1) she said some of the pieces were “bespoke” now I like matalan and Sainsbury’s but bespoke they are not

2) the tie dye set 🤣🤣🤣😩😩😩😭😭😭 I mean she did say it was for someone younger.. which begs the question why the fk did you order it? Unless it was the “press sample”? But.. she knows her worth guys 🤪🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️
she also recommends the set for nephews? Such a plonker honestly

3) pasty gammon legs which clash with the orange face 😆

4) the ugly black sandals 😩 which she pairs with the white little house on the prairie dress 😩 she has no eye for fashion- awful!

5)Doesn’t actually say the prices or where she got most of them from (although I did skip most of the talking so might have missed it) she’s so useless honestly 🤣😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Edit the exposure, contrast, tint etc...you mean like a filter does then Fopps? 🤦‍♀️
Probably ends more edited than if she'd just used a filter. Her face is more blurry than a cctv crime watch special lately, I can just about make out her features!

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Nice to see Lawson get some praise for once, however that is NOT him independently counting to ten. Sorry to burst your bubble Nikki. He can count to five. I'm a huge Lawson cheerleader by the way, so not trying to discredit him in any way.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Her latest post, that’s not Lawson counting to ten it’s Lawson counting brilliantly to 5 then you finishing the rest and him copying you

• Heart