Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
What I like about Chelsea is that she’s genuine, her house is child friendly and it looks like kids live there and it’s colourful!
I hate the fact Fopps house has to remain some kind of tacky grey shit show and the boys toys have to blend in etc.
Also, notice how Chelsea got her boys a scooter (and helmet) for their birthdays.......Fopps had to buy her boys a scooter because she had to spend more money and spoil her boys who will turn in to brats and expect everything whenever!
I knew people like that literally brought their son tons of stuff through the year, at Christmas made sure he had at least 10 sackful of stuff that took over 4 hrs to open, one day the uncle gave him some loose change and he threw it across the room at the age of 6 and said what do you expect me to get with that! I was mortified

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Uhhhhhmazing

For someone so in to fashion..... wtf are those sandals about!! She has a lovely figure but she’s not got a clue how to dress for her figure or her age!! She’s either trying to dress like a 20 year old or her nan! There’s no inbetween 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Filterholic

This looks like a pic of someone who has popped in to try the dress on... not on the actual day 😳 and she looks like a total lolly pop head she must have lived off vage for months in the lead up 🥴
Nah mate. Just edited within an inch of its life look at the difference- her jaw and waist are completely different in the photographers pic (and look much better) than her warped version

She’s not well if she thinks her edit is better than how she actually looked (body wise I mean- the dress is tack IMO)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She either sends things back or flogs things on her ebay. We don't see her wear half the shit she films in these hauls. I've seen one or two dresses that she had from last year.

Why doesn't she do a "shop with me from my wardrobe" like a few others have done. I'm sure she's got more than enough because she's such a hoarder.

Some of those clothes looked a bit small, size up Fopperbollox? I also agree that most of it just doesn't suit her at all. Her style type is overdone mutton.

• Wow

Filterholic

Just read the cringey blog.. did she honeymoon in “bogna” wherever the fk that is 🤣🤣 Does she mean Bognor Regis? She really thinks she’s something special ... Hyacinth Bucket through and through

agree with the previous comment her wedding looked cheap and tacky- not the extravagant elegant affair she makes out in her dreamland blog- honestly have second hand embarrassment for her.. this was written when she was 35 as well!!

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
My daughter was bought a soft bodied dolly when she was born - at 18 Dolly still sits on her bed..... she's been left at a hotel and posted back and my daughter still takes her on holiday with us...... she's been stitched and washed and very loved ! I also have a Teddy on my bed that my mumma gave me when I was born - said teddy is 55 years old..... she's so awful to throw their fav comforters away !
I had a doll called Katie that I got when I was two. so all through the 80s she was my favourite toy ever to play with she came absolutely everywhere with me. My mum was a single parent and we didn’t have a lot of money so we used to get her baby clothes from school jumble sales and wash them and dress her in them. I just had to make believe and use my imagination when it came to making cots and stuff for her. I’ve got such lovely memories of her and still have her now and my kids play with her and love her just like I did, even though she’s a bit dishevelled looking😄 it makes me so mad to see the disposable toys these boys get and their never going to appreciate or cherish any of them. They don’t even get chance to play with them long enough to enjoy them. I pity them I really do. Such a materialistic, false, showy, public life they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she’s bought them a little flying plane. Does she not realise their bday is a few months off and she will want to do a YouTube video of present ideas for 2 year olds.
was just coming on to say this. What the heck is she going to buy them for their birthday, there's nothing left to get them. And when friends and family ask what they'd like they'll be nothing other than money. I'm so tempted to message her and ask her what they are getting the boys for their birthday but not sure I can cope with the salty reply and getting blocked again. it's ridiculous how many new toys they have had recently. They will not find birthdays or Christmas special and will expect new things all the time. She makes me so mad

And she has bought herself shed loads of summery clothes, some of which are perfect for on holiday, when we can go of course!!! we ain't going on holiday love. She also states right at the end of her essay the lounge wear are #ad/ press sample. Why does she put in brackets not a paid for post? Money may not have changed hands but surely the clothes are the payment?

Last edited:

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
She sounds like a whiny child saying I didn't do it, I didn't know, I had to get them as I'm a boring old fart that eats boiled eggs on a hen do

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre how they have their priorities, I would always prioritises buying my kids something over myself!! They just seem to think about themselves

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Oh ffs people are asking her about her perfect bun 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I look a cross between miss trunchball and Karen from eastenders when I have a bun but I’d rather that than watch her “tutorials “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh here’s we go it’s her job again 🙄 even she’s confused as to wether it’s her job or hobby! And balls to her I’ll always mark something as an ad 🤨 yeah once and never again on any story!
She is shit at her job, she cant even get the basics right...camera work, grammar, and she cannot even place ad when she is supposed to...its a good job she doesn't have a real job...she would be sacked.

As a small business, her numbers could for some small businesses tempting for collaborations but her attitude and shit work ethic are off-putting for businesses and her attitude of acting like she is special...please direct any marketing queries to channel mum...like she is some kind of celeb...does she say that to the veg company? I bet not. She is so inconsistent I'm so happy to see her SM fall. But i do feel sorry for those poor boys. if you are going to show off on SM how to be a mum at least be a good one...like Chelsea.

Last edited:

Filterholic

When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣
they go on Facebook marketplace to be flogged for a fiver 🤣
Stupid witch

• Haha