Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when asked where she is and what hotel it is etc does she ignore people? Yet is first to delete and block any negativity?

Reactions: 5
Why when asked where she is and what hotel it is etc does she ignore people? Yet is first to delete and block any negativity?
Cos she thinks all her fans will swarm there and bother her 😂😂 didn't you know she's a celeb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This really annoys me. Does she think shes famous and that if she tells people they are going to be on the first flight out there to stalk her. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 6
Shes put me off going in the pool on my holiday now! I never thought of others inconsiderate behaviour with sick kids.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t be a family holiday without the Gucci changing bag placed in the photo would it. Did you know she has a Gucci changing bag? The world revolves around the Gucci changing bag. Here’s a pic of the Gucci changing bag...just incase there was anyone left in the world that doesn’t know she has a Gucci changing bag. 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now the boys are better she’s now sharing her holiday...
Judging by the pics and the diff swimwear, she’s been in the pool every day with them (unless she gets changed 4 times a day...!) Poor poorly boys (and other people using the pool).

Thread suggestion-
Fopperholic - Twins are ill, let’s take pool pics for the gram’ still.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fopperholic #5 takes those poor boys on holiday when sick, she really is a selfish prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fopperholic #5- boys are ill abroad oh what a drag, at least she still has her Gucci changing bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm going to go simple and none rhyming with my thread suggestion.
Fopperholic #5 Always putting herself first

She’s such a witch in her replies! Not to mention spouting Fopperbollocks. There’s never the xxx for anyone with an opinion she’s answering back to 😂
urgh she's so salty in her replies unless its to bum lickers, fopperbitch! she's really not a nice person at all

She’s such a witch in her replies! Not to mention spouting Fopperbollocks.
Screenshot_20190628-112646_Samsung Internet.jpg

So grandparents that don't/can't tag along for the holiday abroad as unpaid babysitters aren't loving? Why is she even wasting precious holiday time with her boys to sit and post on social media? Why not do like she done for the first 3 days when the boys were ill and just spend time with them, look after them, just be present! Save the pics til they are home then put up a couple of posts of the best pics and save the rest for family and friends 🤷‍♀️

I like how she always says shes a very hands on parent! Like any normal parent gets a choice in how much care and attention they give their children. Shes so up herself

• Haha
A dedicated post on its way as to what hotel she’s at. Just tell people when they ask FFS!
I’m doing some serious eye rolling today.
She'll be trying to get an affiliate link out of the hotel, she'll show them her posts and pictures and the comments of people asking about it, she'll tell them she's an uuh-mmm-aaazing influencer with lots and lots of followers and and try for a deal......when all along it'll be known to many as the hotel with the pool riddled with Ryan twin germs cos of their thoughtless parents ;)

Urgh that reply is so patronising. She does not appreciate how lucky she is to have her mum and her back and call, probably because she has always used her as an unpaid skivvy. I used to like fopperholic but she is such a wasteful, boastful bragged. What is it about Channel Mum that brings out the worst in people?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.