Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the boys don't cook under that black blanket. 🤷‍♀️ Horrendously dangerous to cover them completely - even if these stupid things are still on the market.

Reactions: 9
I'd be wanting my money back from that personal trainer. A good few squats and work on that arse would have solved the sag.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real? Who even does that? “Quick Chris get a pic of my behind...I need to tell the world I have a little cottage cheese going on, so it’ll make me soooo more relatable to the mummy community.” Do bore off you patronising twit. And this is now coming from the woman who tells everyone she’s a size 8 at any given chance, who moans about only being able to do one PT session a week now, who was counting her own baby son’s macros and carbs and fat content on their weaning meals. Who plays a game of what dessert would I get every time she goes for a meal, who is arsed about a bit of oil on a spud so she rings ahead to Harvester. witch please! We aren’t as stupid as you, and can see through it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope the boys don't cook under that black blanket. 🤷‍♀️ Horrendously dangerous to cover them completely - even if these stupid things are still on the market.
I think it's a UV cover. We've got one and its AAA-may-zing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
This page is creating her Instagram content,someone comments on something she goes to post a pic of the opposite. Its hilarious to watch it all unravel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This page is creating her Instagram content,someone comments on something she goes to post a pic of the opposite. Its hilarious to watch it all unravel
haha ive noticed that too, "how did your channel and content get so good Nikki?" "the tattle trolls taught me" ;)

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she sees much of her mum as it looks like fopps and Chris have all inclusive bands on? So her mum wouldn't be able to use the same facilities/restaurants. If it is true its quite a genious move by mum fopps as it leaves it to his parents 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she sees much of her mum as it looks like fopps and Chris have all inclusive bands on? So her mum wouldn't be able to use the same facilities/restaurants. If it is true its quite a genious move by mum fopps as it leaves it to his parents 😂
Fopps in an all inclusive hotel.,,,what a waste 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bet the hotel loves nikki on all inclusive as she'll probably only go through about £17 of food and drink all week #buffetsniffer

Fopps in an all inclusive hotel.,,,what a waste 🤣🤣🤣
haha great minds!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bet the hotel loves nikki on all inclusive as she'll probably only go through about £17 of food and drink all week #buffetsniffer

haha great minds!
I vote Buffet Sniffer as the new thread name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am intrigued and as a long term folks follower, what is this about her sniffing chips? Did she actually admit that she does it

Reactions: 1
Shouldn't there be a gap to let air flow in? I've read some horror stories about them hence my first post.
Don’t they retain heat if they are not ventilated? I was just looking in the Instagram page as I thought the black bit may be mesh! Would love to know if they are safety tested, can’t see anything on the page to say that they are.

This site is fab,I used to spend a lot of time on Instagram, but this site is so hilarious. loving the comments,def my humour. I usually do an eye roll at the insta stories but spend my time on here pmsl. Thanks for directing me here mrs meldrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shouldn't there be a gap to let air flow in? I've read some horror stories about them hence my first post.
No, they're made of a mesh type fabric (but like sportswear) so fully breathable but keep the babys cool and shaded. The one that we've got is UV A & B to factor 50 too which is a godsend when away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.