Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I love the fact there’s a few twin mums in here (I’m not, I only have four singles so don’t count ;) ) But you’ll all probably know much better how much bs she actually comes out with, and it’s really good to hear that side of things! I’m just casually hi5’ing you all, and the rest of the sisterhood too, don’t mind me, hormonal again aren’t I 🤣
Being a mum is hard, whether it’s 1 or 3 at once. No one has time for themselves - unless you’re fopp and pay to someone to speak about routines.. shove them in bed, quick let’s take a pic of the baby monitor to show they’re sleeping really well, slap some make up on like every teen did in the 00’s (except the spit on the eye lash thing) put some £5 dress on from primarny and crappy “heels” and parade them around the streets.
Don’t forget to pack you pack of baby food love. Even though you’re sooo for baby led weaning but won’t let them make a mess or do it themselves 🙄

Reactions: 9
Can I just say I love the fact there’s a few twin mums in here (I’m not, I only have four singles so don’t count ;) ) But you’ll all probably know much better how much bs she actually comes out with, and it’s really good to hear that side of things! I’m just casually hi5’ing you all, and the rest of the sisterhood too, don’t mind me, hormonal again aren’t I 🤣
4!!! I've recently just had no 3. I'm slightly tempted by a 4th, but I don't think my vagina will thank me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who longs for kids so bad then leaves them all the time? Not the accessories she thought they'd be eh?? Shocking!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To the twin mums out there...the real ones 🙌
With every scan I've had I've always momentarily thought "ooh twins would be amazing"
Well Saturday morning while the eldest was playing a football match behind our house I had my 3 year old and his mate in the house 5 minutes of them both wanting a poo at the same time and jointly jumping down the stairs has quickly made me realise I needed a gin at 10am 🤣
The days are long but years are short...my mantra as a twin Supermum! ;)I was in the middle of retraining/studying, while sometimes literally, juggling my twin bundles of joy. It passes, you get on with it, as you do if you had any number of children. I found it easier when they were younger, 13 year olds who are bickering as one is ‘breathing’ next to the other is definitely testing my patience tonight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
4!!! I've recently just had no 3. I'm slightly tempted by a 4th, but I don't think my vagina will thank me!
It certainly won’t thankyou ya, I lost my pelvic floor quicker than Fopps can block and delete! ...sneezes coughs and laughter are not my friends anymore! Sooo now I’ve painted that lovely rosey picture I’ll just say congrats on your new bundle 😆☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And will someone please tell him to get some trousers that fit he is not a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carbie got send a cease and desist letter via PM as Fopps claimed she was damaging her brand. It was around the time Carbie exposed Harry Pickard and Jack Towers.
Brand 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 YA OK DEAR.

Totally delusional. A therapist is what income should be spent on, not make up and Gucci tat.

Reactions: 2
New title suggestion-

Fopperholic #5 Takes poorly boys on holiday without a care, doesn't like the boys messing up her pristine clothes and hair...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus he really is no oil painting... and for once in her life, can’t she just put her phone down and actually enjoy the holiday?! Showing the entire world (strangers) what you’re wearing or what the boys are doing is no where important than spending quality time with the boys that you will never get back. If you’re trying to show the world what a great mum you are then it isn’t working hunny because we know all you give a tit about is yourself! They grow up so fast, so make the most of it Fopps! Have a digital detox and just find your inner self for once in your life. I swear to god if I was near you and you was on your goddamn phone I’d lob it all the way across the Mount Everest! Pisses me right off.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up .. massively frustrated at the fact it is a bug, both babies now poorly, and that a doctor would say yeah go ahead and take a flight, infect everybody on board the plane (cuz let's face it, who hasn't come home with a stinking cold when flying!?) And go and enjoy the extreme heat with now 2 poorly children who you need to keep hydrated and cool at all times .. 🙄🙄🙄 definitely mum of the year fopp, congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.