Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laur1990

I’ve been following this thread from a distance for aaaaaages - Bloody love you guys!
I found Fopps about 2 or 3 years ago when I was on slimming world to lose a bit of timber to feel good in my bridesmaid dress - I remember liking her but thinking that she needed to get a life - her guide to eating out (asking for no oil in curries or a plain dry crusty jacket potato’s and skinless chicken) just seemed miserable to me! I was so happy for her when she got pregnant though - I was pregnant with my first at the same time as her, and I must admit I did enjoy her pregnancy content (apart from all of the working out and gym bullshit - I spent 21 weeks of my pregnancy with my head down the loo and then the rest in and out of hospital - I didn’t go to the gym before - I wasn’t about to start when I was preggo!) my son is 1 day younger than the twins and I must say the difference between my little boy and Grayson and Lawson in terms of development is startling. Although I don’t like to compare because all babies are different and they do seem to be progressing now - praise be for crazy nanny!
I won’t re-hash what everyone else has said but I don’t get an ounce of the help she does - when I’ve been in the throes of sleep deprivation (my child doesn’t understand the concept of a decent sleep - he never has bless him) I’ve wanted to scream at her and yank her spindly eyelashes out - particularly when she was having to tweak their routine because they were waking too early 🤦🏼‍♀️ R U OK HUN?! IVE BEEN UP SINCE MIDNIGHT!
The thing that gets my goat is that she generally has this huuuge moan about parenthood - and rounds it off with ‘but I’m so lucky to have them!’ It doesn’t seem genuine. It’s hard but it’s wonderful - we all get it. Why broadcast any of it at all? I get being proud of them - share a cute pic and move on - no one needs to hear all that waffle. It’s mind numbing.
I wholeheartedly agree with the lady who has no children who says that ‘mummy bloggers’ are enough to put you off kids for life - I followed them allll when I found out I was expecting and when I was about 30 weeks pregnant I had an absolute meltdown - all these women were telling me I wouldn’t sleep, my boobs would fall off, that c section recovery was ‘brutal’, that I’d never sleep again (i mean not far wrong but I was still full of hope at this point!), that my relationship would suffer, that newborns were savage and that I needed to ‘ride out the storm’ and that ‘this too shall pass’ - I was like what the actual fuck have I done?!
Anyway - the baby came and while it was rough at times and I’ve had a few sit down shower cry breakdowns - a lot of it was no where near as bad as they made out - Fopps survived the social media cull by being positive and fairly normal about the whole thing. Oh how times change. She’s bloody insufferable these days. Now I can’t unfollow because I love to hate watch her 😂
Anyway, she’s a bell end.
Thanks for listening! ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Sweet baby Jesus she’s just actually said on those q&a’s that the reasons the boys are behind is because they were premature, and that they don’t get as much one on one time!!! You know you could try putting the frigging camera down love, you know maybe stop getting your c section scar out that no one wanted to see anyway, stop doing crappy videos on licking your lashes you minger, stop filming yourself twirling from side to side in cheap polyester and make more one on one time then!!!! Oh she’s infuriated me with that comment! It’s her fault they are behind, because other stuff where she could have been helping them came before them. It was just easier for her to continually lie them down, and treat them like newborns at 6 months onwards, now they are 9 months plus we are seeing glimpses of what those boys probably wanted to do a while back! She should be ashamed of herself, the brazen dimwit!!!! Cannot stand people who take no responsibility for their own actions!! Sorry guys I’ll step away from the shouty soap box now ha x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Em85C

VIP Member
Fopperholic #5 takes those poor boys on holiday when sick, she really is a selfish prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Wren27

Guys this is really uncalled for. After seeing the comment on her Insta about this site I thought I'd check it out. While I agree with a lot that's being said about her needing to actually spend one on one time with her boys and put down her phone. I really think that the fopperbollocks comment and that is really uncalled for. I understand that everyone has an opinion and all that but sites like this can make people commit suicide. I guess a lot of you will say that's extreme? Yes it is but sadly it's the harsh reality. So yes while she has put herself out there and your all entitled to have an opinion please be a little kinder and stop the name calling and constant looking at her site. Your unkind comments could have devastating effects. If you don't like what she posts which I don't myself just don't follow her or keep checking her page.
Whilst I understand your point, what about the devastating effects some of Nikkis posts can have on other women - new mothers in particular? Her post body video for one, how does that help many, many new mums with body image issues? Seeing that they ‘should’ be a size 8, seeing that they should be eating sparrow like portions that she again promotes, to regain a flat tummy?
Many women suffer with post natal depression, body image being one of the reasons why. Would she have posted that video had she not been a size 8, with loads of excess skin and stretch marks? No, she wouldn’t. She only cares about herself and not any of her followers welfare.
Not one person would’ve asked to see her c-section scar or post baby body, it’s all self promotion for her, regardless of other people feelings.
So the devastating effects you talk about do swing both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Somebody commented on her insta that they felt the rabbit reference was inappropriate - boom, deleted in minutes & the creepy husbands comments still on view- Yuk 🤮
Shes too stupid to see how damaging him making gross comments like that to a child can affect people’s perception of her “mum channel”

New thread name

Fopperholic: Chris is a creep, whilst she blocks more than she eats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lexiloo

VIP Member
"when are you gonna say mama Lawson?"...........silence
next time they're in a phone shop.......
Lawson pointing everywhere "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama"

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Is she actually for real? Who even does that? “Quick Chris get a pic of my behind...I need to tell the world I have a little cottage cheese going on, so it’ll make me soooo more relatable to the mummy community.” Do bore off you patronising twit. And this is now coming from the woman who tells everyone she’s a size 8 at any given chance, who moans about only being able to do one PT session a week now, who was counting her own baby son’s macros and carbs and fat content on their weaning meals. Who plays a game of what dessert would I get every time she goes for a meal, who is arsed about a bit of oil on a spud so she rings ahead to Harvester. Bitch please! We aren’t as stupid as you, and can see through it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Jpa21419

I’m a mum of twins. Watching her stories pisses me off so much. I’ve never had a night away from them or a day! I’ve had 3 hours once and hated it. I rely on family a lot but I take them to baby groups by myself and meet up with friends there. If one has a slight cold etc I don’t take them to a group, we go for a walk instead. Having the energy to shower is hard let alone so my hair make up etc. I’m lucky if I don’t leave the house covered in sick. But I’m happy looking a mess, my babies are clean and happy and that’s all that matters. She needs to give her head a wobble and either show us the real her or piss off.

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
There seems to be a lot of traffic diverted here today from the insta posts mentioning us so for any newbies joining who may be here to bash us please take this advice.......re order her vlogs from oldest to newest and see what a different person she was, when I started following her she did great cook with me ideas, valuable SW advice and grocery hauls etc, yep I noticed she ate very little but she wasn't as obsessed with portions and calories as she is now, she followed the plan as it was intended to be i.e free food was not measured as she does now with things like pasta which she weighs, I digress sorry.......stay with me
Her vlogs were more real, more raw, they were not filmed perfectly and she was altogether a more likeable version of herself, her smile seemed genuine, compare those vlogs with how they are now and im pretty sure you would be hard pushed to think of them as the same person.
She almost became a victim of her own success and by success I mean SM "fame", as her audience grew so did her ego, gone were the friendly chats and genuine Nikki, in their place came "everything needs to be perfect Nikki" her vlogs were posed, products were placed, bragging was occurring and she fell in love with seeing her reflection in her camera, I can say all this as I watched it all unfold.

I stuck with her channel as I was rooting for her on her IVF journey and really hoped motherhood would mellow the control freak in her, if anything it made it worse. I've seen her conform to what she thinks she "should" be, to what she thinks everyone wants their "ideal" to be and she clearly likes it so has stayed in lala land and become its queen ;)

If only she would let the crown slip a little, be real, be honest, be raw, she could have had a huge following and a very successful career as an influencer, instead she's sat on a little island off Portugal glued to her phone deleting comments and blocking anyone who doesn't buy in to the fopperholic brand and way of life, pretty sad ending to a story that could have been so epic.

Been with this thread from the start and am fed up of us being branded bullies and trolls so needed to get that off my chest ;)

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
So to summarise her content;

Slimming World: doesn’t follow the plan properly, ‘stepped down from a management role’ and wouldn’t rule out leaving them so hardly inspiring

Food; same stuff on repeat, tiny portions, seems to be tiring of it herself

Make up; old fashioned, heavy, unnatural & unhygienic- much better accounts and you tubers to follow

Parenting/channel mum; not maternal in the slightest, deluded about how ‘difficult’ she has it, boys are behind in terms of development, not relatable to most women at all, hasn’t changed her priorities

Fashion; tacky, unsustainable clothes, excessive shopping, from the cheap to the hideously OTT in cost, again not relatable to many

Gym/PT; dangerous impression given in terms of safety after birth & in video today, also unrelatable to new mums who don’t have half the help she does to allow her so much time for this

So...what exactly has she got to offer to be such an inspiration to her followers? It’s quite sad a woman of her age has nothing of value or depth to her, when in fact if she just got her head of her arse she could do!

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Just a quick FYI that we felt should be posted:

Anyone can register and post something on here. We have very strict rules against anything hateful, abusive, threatening and similar messages and will delete and ban members that post messages like that promptly.

What we get here quite often is influencers themselves making an account then posting things against themselves. Sometimes for attention, other times to discredit all the relevant questions raised.

Stay vigilant and report any posts you have a concern with so they can be deleted and banned. Tattle admin will not hesitate to report someone to the authorities if they appear to be a risk to a social media public figure.

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Hey lovelies. I’m just wondering how many people on here have twins? I don’t doubt that she must be lazy, given the number of comments about it, but there does seem to be a lot of twin experts on here ☺

I have twins. Mine are 6 months old and I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. You are constantly fire fighting, juggling two babies with exactly the same needs, who often both want you at exactly the same time, and the one that doesn’t have your attention is letting you know they’re not happy. You always feel like you’re letting one or both of them down as you can’t spend as much time with each of them as you’d like. Single baby envy is a real thing! I just think the difficulty of looking after twins can’t be underestimated. I mean, it doesn’t stop her being a lazy so-and-so, but until you’ve had twins yourself I think it’s impossible to understand. As you were 😘
With the greatest of respect, I don't think anybody has suggested that having children/a baby/twins isn't hard work.

Reactions: 20

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Hey lovelies. I’m just wondering how many people on here have twins? I don’t doubt that she must be lazy, given the number of comments about it, but there does seem to be a lot of twin experts on here ☺

I have twins. Mine are 6 months old and I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. You are constantly fire fighting, juggling two babies with exactly the same needs, who often both want you at exactly the same time, and the one that doesn’t have your attention is letting you know they’re not happy. You always feel like you’re letting one or both of them down as you can’t spend as much time with each of them as you’d like. Single baby envy is a real thing! I just think the difficulty of looking after twins can’t be underestimated. I mean, it doesn’t stop her being a lazy so-and-so, but until you’ve had twins yourself I think it’s impossible to understand. As you were 😘
I’m a twin mum, with an older child. Being a twin mum is difficult you are right, however the fact that she thinks because she’s a twin mum somehow makes her supermum and superior to single child parents is absurd. She has an insane amount of help and it’s not nearly as hard as she makes out - she has infact said this on her own q&a tonight. She is lazy and she does have plenty of help so I think the slating from everyone - single child parents included - is definitely warranted! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20