Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she always says shes a very hands on parent! Like any normal parent gets a choice in how much care and attention they give their children. Shes so up herself
How can you even say your very “hands on” with your own children 😂 She sounds like a Royal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A dedicated post on its way as to what hotel she’s at. Just tell people when they ask FFS!
I’m doing some serious eye rolling today.
That stinks of gifted to me! Would also explain grandparents being in separate hotel etc, she was so desperate to do the TUI holiday in Ibiza before so had to be free to sway her from that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That stinks of gifted to me! Would also explain grandparents being in separate hotel etc, she was so desperate to do the TUI holiday in Ibiza before so had to be free to sway her from that lol
Someone said the other day that there were some golf courses on the island. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him that's been gifted it/affil as he has a much bigger online profile than she does.

Maybe they're keeping schtum because they're featuring in the next issue of Hello! magazine... teeheehee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m just trying to think back to the last time my kids were throwing up and I decided to dress them in matching outfits and stick sunglasses on them and sit them in the boiling sun 🤔 I should imagine the boys will be having the same baby grows rinsed in the sink because surely all the space in the suitcases has been taken up with all her outfits and swimsuits !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Knowing how quickly bugs can spread ... can you imagine the poor hotel getting the blame . Clueless guests thinking that they’ve picked it up there🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s such a witch in her replies! Not to mention spouting Fopperbollocks. There’s never the xxx for anyone with an opinion she’s answering back to 😂
Snippy snippy snippy isn’t she! I think she thought noone was ever going to disagree with her or her methods, and that everyone would think she was the bees knees! Must be a bit of a shock to her system, I mean she still has the majority kissing her backside but it really irks her when people comment and it’s not what she wants to hear!

Reactions: 6
A dedicated post on its way as to what hotel she’s at. Just tell people when they ask FFS!
I’m doing some serious eye rolling today.
as predicted it probably gifted and they'll be a vlog about it on her return

Knowing how quickly bugs can spread ... can you imagine the poor hotel getting the blame . Clueless guests thinking that they’ve picked it up there🙄
i'm gonna check the reviews on trip advisor next week and see if anyone mentions a sickness outbreak :)

• Haha
as predicted it probably gifted and they'll be a vlog about it on her return
I'm fully expecting a post.... "OMG had the most AMAZING time at this resort with my fit husband and my twin boys, oh it's just STUNNING #gifted"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Quick Chris get a pic of me from behind pushing this empty pram so I look like I'm being hands on with our children"
Bet the boys are with super nan!

• Haha
Maybe if she bought a swimsuit in the correct size it might cover more of her dimply arse 🤷

• Haha
Hi fopp you’re definitely reading this.
When you say “becoming a mum really makes you look at your body in a different light” do you realise you’re talking out of that dimply arse of yours?
Well, for yourself anyway. You couldn’t wait to lose any “baby weight”
Just piss off and enjoy your holiday which you totally paid for 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Chris chris chris quick take a photo of me so I can jump on the bopo bandwagon”

The buggy is empty, it’s being used for all the fake Gucci from the market

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is this new trend of super slim people posting pictures of themselves and then saying oh I don’t care about the rolls of fat or my cellulite when they don’t really have any 🤷‍♀️ To receive loads of comments from people saying I can’t see any fat or cellulite ! 🤔🙄 ??

That picture of her arse has put me off my mug cake and zoats !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess the hotel said no to the collab then 😂

What is this new trend of super slim people posting pictures of themselves and then saying oh I don’t care about the rolls of fat or my cellulite when they don’t really have any 🤷‍♀️ To receive loads of comments from people saying I can’t see any fat or cellulite ! 🤔🙄 ??

That picture of her arse has put me off my mug cake and zoats !
if she ate the chips instead of sniffing them she'd fill that baggy bottom out in no time, perks of scoffing ;)

• Haha
Maybe if she bought a swimsuit in the correct size it might cover more of her dimply arse 🤷
And had she not have got to a “size 8 dontcha know”, there is NO WAY she would post that pic.

Would also love to see the comments that have already been deleted 😂

Reactions: 5
She didn't have to write about her cellulite and so on, most women have it. And if people judge then so be it. I'm self concious at home, yet abroad I couldn't care less as I'm too busy enjoying my holiday 😂

I guess the hotel said no to the collab then 😂

if she ate the chips instead of sniffing them she'd fill that baggy bottom out in no time, perks of scoffing ;)
Howling 😂:ROFLMAO: Guess the Portuguese dont know who she is then........

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.