Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching Glasto, having a little rug picnic supper...no innuendos please I’m allll about actual food and take it very seriously 😂 and if I get there next year I’m 💯 using BUFFET SNIFFER #fopperbollocks on a flag and swishing it around in the air like I just don’t care 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Currently watching Glasto, having a little rug picnic supper...no innuendos please I’m allll about actual food and take it very seriously 😂 and if I get there next year I’m 💯 using BUFFET SNIFFER #fopperbollocks on a flag and swishing it around in the air like I just don’t care 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I hope there a mug cake on the rug picnic 😂

Reactions: 3
Taking holiday comfort to a new level, a nightie to dinner
Oh Bet Lynch is back!!! Why is she always leaning to the side like she’s about to fall over the mad bint !!

I hope there a mug cake on the rug picnic 😂
Ha sadly not! Proper food like chips that I’m not sniffing and actually eating, and pizza and garlic bread with cheese! Alllll the syns alllll the calories...and not one single f given ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha sadly not! Proper food like chips that I’m not sniffing and actually eating, and pizza and garlic bread with cheese! Alllll the syns alllll the calories...and not one single f given ☺
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear 👏👏 about to do the same with chicken kebab and cheesy chips 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just incase anyone was wondering why fopperbollocks sticks with her at times, I personally relate it to the stuff she comes out with on her posts! Heels ✅ going out outfit ✅ full face of make up ✅ hope the boys aren’t ill....boys are ill....still carries on like it’s nothing...she posts so many contradictions!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All she ever does is lean! Probably where them poor babies get the leaning from that’s stopping them sitting up 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been lurking mostly this week as not been well but thoroughly enjoyed all the posts!

Just noticed she has posted clarifying that the new buggy was indeed gifted (because she clearly couldn’t afford it herself with the Gucci bag, belt, the new car talk, all inclusive holiday etc). I don’t think she made it clear at all on the first post she did about it & didn’t tag it as gifted on the other pictures she has posted of it. Fopperbollocks indeed!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just incase anyone was wondering why fopperbollocks sticks with her at times, I personally relate it to the stuff she comes out with on her posts! Heels ✅ going out outfit ✅ full face of make up ✅ hope the boys aren’t ill....boys are ill....still carries on like it’s nothing...she posts so many contradictions!!
bleeping hell if that pic isn’t tons of make up high heels and a going out outfit then what is?!? Okay I’ll let her off for the dress AKA nightie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty much a walking talking contradiction
what Fopperbollocks indeed

Reactions: 7
Only emphasising the bits she can. Clearly no calf definition. Advice for the trainer!!

Reactions: 4
Another picture another absolutely ridiculous pose! Stop leaning back Nikki!!!
And if her Mum is at a different hotel, why do that have the same all inclusive band on?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Snippy snippy snippy isn’t she! I think she thought noone was ever going to disagree with her or her methods, and that everyone would think she was the bees knees! Must be a bit of a shock to her system, I mean she still has the majority kissing her backside but it really irks her when people comment and it’s not what she wants to hear!
I find most YouTube's are the same

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/fopperholic-5-so-sad-she-takes-two-pushchairs-on-holiday-ad.2119/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.