Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no Ella's Kitchen video....
I keep wondering where it is? Maybe she sent it to them for approval and they said it wasn’t what they were looking for? Going by her past attempts I wouldn’t be surprised 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I keep wondering where it is? Maybe she sent it to them for approval and they said it wasn’t what they were looking for? Going by her past attempts I wouldn’t be surprised 🥴
I really can’t imagine that anything she would come up with on the first attempt would be good enough. Would not surprise if she has been told to work on it more, but it is taking a long time as 1) she has to police her social media content ) she is not very creative (her own words when people commented about playing with the kids at the start of lockdown).

Yip. Some one who has decided to be a “content creator” in her bio, but also says she isn’t very creative. I despair of this World sometimes

Reactions: 26
I really can’t imagine that anything she would come up with on the first attempt would be good enough. Would not surprise if she has been told to work on it more, but it is taking a long time as 1) she has to police her social media content ) she is not very creative (her own words when people commented about playing with the kids at the start of lockdown).

Yip. Some one who has decided to be a “content creator” in her bio, but also says she isn’t very creative. I despair of this World sometimes
I would suggest asking her but the comment would probably be deleted and the person blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like he is hoping to go back soon....
Omg when Chris wrote That his daily walk out with the boys Is the ONLY thing keeping him sane at the moment and the stress head emojis! Well that just clarify’s everything. She’s driving him absolutely insane and there arguing like tit! Notice how he never said my wife and kids? Her entire life is Superficial based around, designer expensive things, going to expensive places, driving her expensive car, dressed up like a dogs dinner so she gets attention everywhere she goes. At a time like this when all that doesn’t matter anymore and superficial tit is way at the bottom of the list of important things she doesn’t know how to cope. It’s all she knows. So she’ll be crumbling Now and behind the camera and closed doors they’ll be at each other’s throats. She tried buying a million toys to get her fix but it didn’t last. She’ll never appreciate the things and people that cost nothing and mean everything at a time like this. She’s got “fake, superficial twit” running threw her like a cheap stick of Blackpool rock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg when Chris wrote That his daily walk out with the boys Is the ONLY thing keeping him sane at the moment and the stress head emojis! Well that just clarify’s everything. She’s driving him absolutely insane and there arguing like tit! Notice how he never said my wife and kids? Her entire life is Superficial based around, designer expensive things, going to expensive places, driving her expensive car, dressed up like a dogs dinner so she gets attention everywhere she goes. At a time like this when all that doesn’t matter anymore and superficial tit is way at the bottom of the list of important things she doesn’t know how to cope. It’s all she knows. So she’ll be crumbling Now and behind the camera and closed doors they’ll be at each other’s throats. She tried buying a million toys to get her fix but it didn’t last. She’ll never appreciate the things and people that cost nothing and mean everything at a time like this. She’s got “fake, superficial twit” running threw her like a cheap stick of Blackpool rock.
I often wonder if he’s been sick of her for a while but it’s been managed because he is always at work and away from her. They never seem to have any sort of banter or affection and she is clearly never off her phone at all so I can imagine they have a very distant and cold relationship.

I also wonder if he comes on here and thinks I’m glad other people can now see what I see. She must be absolutely unbearable to live with, her behaviour is so abnormal.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I often wonder if he’s been sick of her for a while but it’s been managed because he is always at work and away from her. They never seem to have any sort of banter or affection and she is clearly never off her phone at all so I can imagine they have a very distant and cold relationship.

I also wonder if he comes on here and thinks I’m glad other people can now see what I see. She must be absolutely unbearable to live with, her behaviour is so abnormal.
Imagine if he had an account and it all came out like MOD/FOD 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Social media and phone addiction can ruin relationships at the best of times, but she is a step further, she is on her phone 24/7. They have free time together every single evening, and she sits on her phone. They go out for a family walk, she is on her phone policing comments. They don’t do anything fun together without distractions. She must be such a bore. I honestly don’t know why people think she has a nice life, or that anyone would be jealous. In my opinion, she doesn’t have a life. In her old age, she is going to have some serious regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I have thought it for a while now. When he’s talking to her he just looks so pissed off with her. He must feel like his whole life is on film. Nothing private. Even when he’s sitting down to eat his cat sick she’s like ‘wait let me get a photo for IG first’ his only escape was going to work and stuffing his face in Macdonslds And KFC. Poor guy hasn’t even got that now. Plus he’s put a bad photo of himself online and now the whole world knows he’s got a crayola crayon for a willy. Poor fucker 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.