Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted a free book and all she has to say are her boys are too young for it 🙄 not at all, never to young for books! Obviously they won't be able to read it themselves but either Fopps or Chris could read to them a few pages every bedtime 📖

Reactions: 21
Gifted a free book and all she has to say are her boys are too young for it 🙄 not at all, never to young for books! Obviously they won't be able to read it themselves but either Fopps or Chris could read to them a few pages every bedtime 📖
Totally agree. I’m already thinking about reading Harry Potter to my 10 month old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's got skin as thick as a rhino, all those thumbs down and negative comments on her vlogs, hardly any interaction on her tragic tik toks and threads a plenty here yet she still rolls the same old shite out daily, its like groundhog day fopperholic style ;)
Thank you allll so so so so so so much, for allll the supportive comments I receive Daily across my Social Media .... wait for it in 3, 2, 1 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And another video with them staring expressionless into space. If she is going to record them, why not turn the tv off?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Deux Mankles and his hair is bleeping HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAALLLLLARIOUS.

She’s an absolute embarrassment for that tik tok. She didn’t “lose“ 3 stone in 3 months, she went through bleeping puberty and stopped 9 pint prancing about at uni. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I only made it half way through her Tiktok and had to come here and to say in my best Chandler Bing voice... could she BE anymore of a Chelsea wannabe?

Chelsea posts a very emotional and heartfelt video of her ivf journey. Obviously saw us all fawning and many others, decides to try to emulate starting off with her HIGHEST achievement which is losing 2.5stone in 3 months, and then moves on to her ivf by showing an injection and then baby bump?

She's the most shallow and conceited wannabe - thankfully we all see through that, just hope her sheep wise up to it sooner rather than later.
Love the chandler reference ♥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tomorrow I’m going back to the beginning as think I only joined in around 6 or 7 so be interesting to see what was said 😊😊

Reactions: 13
Out of interest, I went back and watched her IVF journey and birth story and (don’t hate me) she actually came across really relatable and genuine, almost likeable. She’s like a completely different person now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if it’s been said before but the threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up- what happened for Heather to be blocked? As far as I was aware she kept leaving comments on Fopps page that we weren’t sure whether she was being sarcastic and pulling Fopps leg or was genuinely a huge fan in the style of mad mazza foppsmum?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out of interest, I went back and watched her IVF journey and birth story and (don’t hate me) she actually came across really relatable and genuine, almost likeable. She’s like a completely different person now!
I have to say, I followed her for years and I used to love her, she was in love with herself but overall sweet and funny and more relatable. When she fell pregnant she was so excited and it was fab...then it all went pear shaped and now she's a grabbing, horrid c***

Reactions: 15
Omg... only cos I was looking at her TikTok.... bloody gone in a flash of an eye.... says a lot she spends more on her social media than on her “perfect family”

sorry this was the post
I was having a nosey on TikTok earlier and didn't see this....... !!

Reactions: 2
wasn’t there for all of a minute.. I’m glad I am glad I there for the screen grab for austerity... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg... only cos I was looking at her TikTok.... bloody gone in a flash of an eye.... says a lot she spends more on her social media than on her “perfect family”

sorry this was the post
So she now has to police the comments on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok?! Could you actually be bothered?

And yet she’s always ‘too busy’ and ‘doesn’t have the time’ to volunteer, clean her own house, do her ironing etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s more than a full time job deleting comments she doesn’t like - and all for “pennies” ...absolutely crazy...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.