Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What baffles me is why she "gave up" her slimming world job (sacked) but then constantly promotes herself as this all knowing Oracle Slimming World poster girl. It's a toe curling cringe that this is literally all she has to offer in her personal and professional life. As someone else said earlier on, is she going to be spouting this utter crap, sharing her 3 "fat" photos and magazine cover from like 10 yrs ago, when she's on her deathbed?! She's absolutely pathetic. A one trick pony.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand how she has time to police all the accounts with looking after 2 that’s 2! Babies. I only manage to look after 1 who is 2, And also let him independently play.... yet I couldn’t do all the policing!

Maybe that’s why notifications are always going off when she does stories!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@Dontmissmuch our paths have crossed a few times, because ive been a consultant for a long time, and so had she... although im far enough away from her that they didnt cross regularly, we have been on some training sessions at head office together

• Wow
Reactions: 10
@Dontmissmuch our paths have crossed a few times, because ive been a consultant for a long time, and so had she... although im far enough away from her that they didnt cross regularly, we have been on some training sessions at head office together
We need the lowdown on her Plzzzzzz 🤣 is she a dick in real life like everyone else has said?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This title is possibly the best title I've ever seen 😂 🙌😂🙌

I've just restarted slimming world, thinking I might have to go and rewatch old fopps videos and see how she lost 3 stone in 3 months!! Did you all know she lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago? And that she has twin boys?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Out of interest, I went back and watched her IVF journey and birth story and (don’t hate me) she actually came across really relatable and genuine, almost likeable. She’s like a completely different person now!
I don't hate you. I started off liking her and I was rooting for her to get pregnant. But something went wrong for me, or maybe I'm naive and she was always this way and I was fooled. I'm relieved it's not just me.

Reactions: 18
Why weren’t we allowed minge in a title for a thread but we’re allowed cock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why weren’t we allowed minge in a title for a thread but we’re allowed cock 😂
I did say if it wasn't allowed to put a *..... but nothing has been changed....... maybe they think minge is more offensive - I don't ..... I use the C U next Tuesday word so I'm not easily offended 🤪 🤪

• Haha
I don’t understand how she has time to police all the accounts with looking after 2 that’s 2! Babies. I only manage to look after 1 who is 2, And also let him independently play.... yet I couldn’t do all the policing!

Maybe that’s why notifications are always going off when she does stories!
I know right? I've said it on here before my friend has an 8 month old and replies to my whatsapp in the evening. Its rare i get a response in the day. When shes down for a non enforced nap she uses the time to tidy up.

Reactions: 11
This title is possibly the best title I've ever seen 😂 🙌😂🙌

I've just restarted slimming world, thinking I might have to go and rewatch old fopps videos and see how she lost 3 stone in 3 months!! Did you all know she lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago? And that she has twin boys?!
To save a view - she cut carbs, didn't use her syns,only ate canned chilli and yoghurt and became the most boring bastard on this planet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s realised she’s given up a career with slimming world which was all she was good at and how she got all the Sm engagement!
Every other aspect she’s tried to break in to has failed and has made her look desperate.
“If you want to lose weight then come talk to me” she needs to let go, just duck off And realise she’s a 40 year old failed social media/beggar 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What do you think came as a substitute for BEEF meatballs in our shopping today...you’ve guessed it...I decided to not eat them in protest 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know right? I've said it on here before my friend has an 8 month old and replies to my whatsapp in the evening. Its rare i get a response in the day. When shes down for a non enforced nap she uses the time to tidy up.
Yes I catch up on social media when he is having his breakfast, when he has his nap, and then once he has gone to bed.

She can’t spend that much engaged with them as she portrays. Or it is just a quick 20 seconds for the gram then TV which is why it’s always on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.