Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she's quiet the past couple of days? Just realised she will think I'm a concerned sheep when she sees this. Just not as many mind numbing stories as usual. Could she be... Ironing? Cleaning? Having a breakdown. Orrrrr meeting mad mazza?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone think she's quiet the past couple of days? Just realised she will think I'm a concerned sheep when she sees this. Just not as many mind numbing stories as usual. Could she be... Ironing? Cleaning? Having a breakdown. Orrrrr meeting mad mazza?!
She's definitely been taking the boys to her parents which is why she's not got as much "content". She must think people are daft.

Reactions: 21
She's definitely been taking the boys to her parents which is why she's not got as much "content". She must think people are daft.
I don't think she stopped either. That's why she didn't film or take a pic of the big reunion the other day 🙄

Reactions: 18
Looks like he is hoping to go back soon....
How is he waiting for an update? If he's still at The Warwickshire, my husband had a round there with one of his friends on Friday. They had altered rules like no flag touching, no balls going into the holes but hitting against a cup, I think he said, so that social distancing was maintained. I don't think the club house was used at least not by him and his friends. They just played then left. It's normally four of them playing together but they played two by instead.

Reactions: 7
Is there a quick way to start at the beginning of these threads ? I would be interested to go back to Thread one of the annoying one !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there a quick way to start at the beginning of these threads ? I would be interested to go back to Thread one of the annoying one !
First Thread..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First Thread..
Think they’ll be a few of us doing this for a laugh !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How is he waiting for an update? If he's still at The Warwickshire, my husband had a round there with one of his friends on Friday. They had altered rules like no flag touching, no balls going into the holes but hitting against a cup, I think he said, so that social distancing was maintained. I don't think the club house was used at least not by him and his friends. They just played then left. It's normally four of them playing together but they played two by instead.
He is based at the Forest Of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, its between Birmingham and Coventry I think ,it's fopperbollocks that goes to the Gym & Crèche at The Warwickshire.
But surprised he hasn't already done a Usain Bolt to any Golf Course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think they’ll be a few of us doing this for a laugh !!!
View attachment 132224

Click on the fopperholic tag and all her threads are there :)
First Thread..
Thanks ladies.... I'm on it.....! In between my mount ironing 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 9
Thanks ladies.... I'm on it.....! In between my mount ironing 😂 😂 😂
God I’ve only read page 1 and I’m hooked but also irritated by reading about her😳 I need to walk away from my phone or I’ll loose many hours reading back on Nikki car crash🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I’ve only read page 1 and I’m hooked but also irritated by reading about her😳 I need to walk away from my phone or I’ll loose many hours reading back on Nikki car crash🙈
I'm reading a page and then ironing for 10 minutes... got a like routine going 😂😂 not much has changed in the last 14 months apart from she is even worse now and we don't get many people coming on to say we're a bunch of jealous cunts with no money and ugly husbands 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm reading a page and then ironing for 10 minutes... got a like routine going 😂😂 not much has changed in the last 14 months apart from she is even worse now and we don't get many people coming on to say we're a bunch of jealous cunts with no money and ugly husbands 😂😂😂😂😂
I've been 😂😂😂😂 at those comments clearly made by Prikki or deux mankles. Absolutely nothing has changed apart from more people can't stand the moose. Oh and how accurate were the predictions made by people on how her life would pan out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been 😂😂😂😂 at those comments clearly made by Prikki or deux mankles. Absolutely nothing has changed apart from more people can't stand the moose. Oh and how accurate were the predictions made by people on how her life would pan out.
@Scullybob you got it so right from day 1! I'm laughing to myself rereading the 1st thread! Even the preference for Grayson was obvious from early on....tit then tit now! And we're all jealous- that's so laughable!!! ,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh as well is one of her sheep was defending her on the Ellas kitchen page and mentioned ‘those troll sites’...so how do they know what’s being said here unless they read it themselves?!

I reckon loads of her followers read here but just don’t want to comment for fear of being called a troll just for having a different opinion. If you are reading, come on in! No deleting and blocking here!

Attachments

• Heart
She’ll be raging that Chris put that comment on his page. She can’t stand the thought of people knowing that she’s not a perfect wife living a perfect life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People actually came on here and said that to defend her?? bleeping hell I'm going to have to go back and have a read! 😂 Says a lot though doesn’t it, that her sheeple think the mark of a person is what their bank balance says and how fit their partner is. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Narcissistic bunglecunts.

• Haha
Oh, she'll have definitely been out and about this weekend for sure. She's one of the 'give 'em an inch and they take a mile' brigade, you know, the ones that will make the second wave of covid come back with a vengeance.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.