Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s one thing Nikki is obsessed with it is filters! Maybe she should change her name to filterhollic.

The boys don’t need a filter, why would you want your toddler to look tanned? Also that purple filter is really odd, why would you think your grass and husbands arse looks better purple?
That purple filter did look really strange!

It made me laugh when she posted that selfie on 'date night' ( not going out out staying in in πŸ€— ) and all the πŸ‘ were telling her how ah...mazing, stttttttunning and beautiful she looked and how she had flawless skin and asking what make up she uses and I can not believe not one person asked her 'what filter did you use??' it was so bloody obvious she had enhanced it but instead of being honest just put a swipe up for Nars Foundation, Mac lipstick etc.....πŸ€‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right I'm not going mad, there was deffo a pic of the twins on the grid with a heavy filter, the one with the Ralph Lauren tops. It's also on the stories but it was deffo on her page too. I can't see it now? Back me up someone please? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Right I'm not going mad, there was deffo a pic of the twins on the grid with a heavy filter, the one with the Ralph Lauren tops. It's also on the stories but it was deffo on her page too. I can't see it now? Back me up someone please? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
ok I’m back to thinking I’m mad again πŸ˜‚ I thought it was grid too, but someone above said it was stories. I don’t watch her stories, so thought I must have only see it here. I’m back to thinking I saw it on her grid too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok I’m back to thinking I’m mad again πŸ˜‚ I thought it was grid too, but someone above said it was stories. I don’t watch her stories, so thought I must have only see it here. I’m back to thinking I saw it on her grid too!!
Thinking about it, I know I saw it on her grid because I know I watched the stories after I couldn't see it on there anymore πŸ€” I was looking at Grayson's eye. I would have had to have held the story to look at his eye if that makes sense πŸ€”and I didn't πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thinking about it, I know I saw it on her grid because I know I watched the stories after I couldn't see it on there anymore πŸ€” I was looking at Grayson's eye. I would have had to have held the story to look at his eye if that makes sense πŸ€”and I didn't πŸ˜‚
It was on the grid because I zoomed in on his eyes as I thought the same!

Reactions: 7
Re the filters. I find it disgraceful that she feels the need to filter her children. Way to give them a dysmorphia complex!

I get that brands/big time page’s have an aesthetic and need to keep continuity in how they present themselves. BUT that excuse would only actually be valid if she had an obvious brand - she’s all over the bloody shop! Also, when that aesthetic leaks onto her children, it just screams that her aesthetic is β€œbeing fake”

Reactions: 13
It was definitely on the grid as there was 3 photos I think.... maybe there was bad comments and or Hi Nikki you came on here and saw what was said

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #36 Do you think you're cleaver blocking our Heather? Without botox your face is like leather

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I saw it on her grid too. She must not have liked our observations of Grayson.
Can't have an imperfect pic now.
I predict lots more pics of Lawson now. With Grayson from the side/back.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.