Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. It would be easy for Chris to do their shop- same old ‘Mince and 3kg of powder spices, with a portion of rice fit for a borrower’.

My hubby did a shop for us once when I‘d just had one of our kids and I swear to god he spent about £120 in Aldi (quite an achievement in itself!) and came back with 2 actual dinners, and about eighty million snacks. The kids were living their best lives but for the whole next week I was like “Right....dinner....umm...cheese string, grapes and a sausage roll anyone?” 🤣

Haha since COVID my boyfriend has been doing the shopping as he’s got a temp job in morrisons so it’s just easier and I love seeing what random tit he brings home 😂😂😂 I mean we’ve not had ingredients for a full meal for 7 weeks but it’s always fun 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone Touched a nerve
If there is no such thing as SW food, why can she not have certain things because it’s not on SW???? If it’s all food, then why is it synned? It’s a bloody fallacy!

The stupidity and hypocrisy is very strong in this one!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Agreed. It would be easy for Chris to do their shop- same old ‘Mince and 3kg of powder spices, with a portion of rice fit for a borrower’.

My hubby did a shop for us once when I‘d just had one of our kids and I swear to god he spent about £120 in Aldi (quite an achievement in itself!) and came back with 2 actual dinners, and about eighty million snacks. The kids were living their best lives but for the whole next week I was like “Right....dinner....umm...cheese string, grapes and a sausage roll anyone?” 🤣
Briliant ! I'd quite happily live on snacks ! Hubby is doing out shop at the moment and it's cost a fortune... I have to write him a full on list with descriptions of everything - like if I just put tomatoes he'd probably bring back just a tomato !! He came back with 4 bags of pre-washed salad leaves the other week ! But I'm not complaining as he goes and queues and does it each week.... !

I bet Chris is loving his alone time doing the shopping without her screeching in his ear 'get my vage.... oops sorry Fage'.... (which is a huge amount each week but I saw and old story and she was on 2 pots a day ! :sick::sick:)....... Chris probably tells her the queue is a mile long so he can buy the food then sit in the car with a meal deal, pastie and a family bag of donuts..... 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Briliant ! I'd quite happily live on snacks ! Hubby is doing out shop at the moment and it's cost a fortune... I have to write him a full on list with descriptions of everything - like if I just put tomatoes he'd probably bring back just a tomato !! He came back with 4 bags of pre-washed salad leaves the other week ! But I'm not complaining as he goes and queues and does it each week.... !

I bet Chris is loving his alone time doing the shopping without her screeching in his ear 'get my vage.... oops sorry Fage'.... (which is a huge amount each week but I saw and old story and she was on 2 pots a day ! :sick::sick:)....... Chris probably tells her the queue is a mile long so he can buy the food then sit in the car with a meal deal, pastie and a family bag of donuts..... 😂😂😂
My daughter did that once I wrote mushroom instead of mushrooms! She came back with 1 for 4 of us 🤣🤣

That’s why he shops at the furthest away store! So he can be out longer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone Touched a nerve
She makes me fume with the rude replies she gives to people. More Fopperbollox. Slimming world IS a low fat DIET. This is why people pile the weight back on when they stop SW and eat normal foods..They actively encourage you to eliminate fats, avocados have syns (high natural fats) Limited olive oil, promoting fry light ... fat off all meats. God she's an absolute dick! Someone needs to tell the bint she's not a consultant anymore 🙄

Reactions: 25
Urgh. Hate the term “thinspiration” that’s on her stories. It’s such a dangerous term.

From a psychological point of view, the fact she values her self worth on what the scales/clothes tags say is horrifying. Another reason I hate diet clubs tbh. You’re better off learning to love yourself before you change every ounce (pun intended) of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant believe at their age that the kids still have pouches. Teach them how to use a bloody spoon.
My 9 yr old has pouches, but only for his pack lunches because apparently spoons go in to school, but they do not return? 😜 When he tries to nick them out of the fridge at home I tell him to stop being a lazy arse and get a spoon and have one of the normal yoghurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she’s not been dropped by Ella’s kitchen! What would they of said?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes me fume with the rude replies she gives to people. More Fopperbollox. Slimming world IS a low fat DIET. This is why people pile the weight back on when they stop SW and eat normal foods..They actively encourage you to eliminate fats, avocados have syns (high natural fats) Limited olive oil, promoting fry light ... fat off all meats. God she's an absolute dick! Someone needs to tell the bint she's not a consultant anymore 🙄
I saw a post on frylights Instagram page yesterday, promoting the use of frylight during the weaning phase! Personally, I hate frylight and would rather use spray oil but surely babies need some fats in their diet!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
who says their kids are at an "ideal weight" ?? appearance and weight obsessed fopps thats who!!! I have twins (so of course share the same super power as her ;) ) and they have always been different weights, one is wider set, broader shoulders, larger head (we always say full of knowledge) bigger feet, hands etc so there is a few pounds difference in them yet both are lean and have no weight issues to look at them, one on paper is "overweight" but do i describe them as one at an ideal weight one at a not so ideal weight? do I bollocks! they both look fine but are different builds, two different kids so a chart that gives an "ideal" weight is not worth the paper its written on half the time, no wonder she's so bloody obsessed and she totally does have them on SW she can deny it all she likes, SW and rations!!!

Reactions: 21

I have to add what aisle they are in and for some things even send him screenshots of the item 😂😂😂😂

She is soooooooo anal about their food. My 6 year old had a choc chip muffin for breakfast 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s lockdown & he wanted a muffin .... it’s not the end of the world lol

Reactions: 20
I saw a post on frylights Instagram page yesterday, promoting the use of frylight during the weaning phase! Personally, I hate frylight and would rather use spray oil but surely babies need some fats in their diet!!
That's shocking. I use fry light sometimes but I use oil for my little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eurgh just give them a proper yoghurt and spoon and let them wipe it all over their face 👍🏻
I notice she’s tagged Tesco again in her grid post. Desperate. Ella’s Kitchen must have dropped her.

She’s also on the beg again for artificial grass. She’s already asked for opinions on before so doing it again clearly means no one offered it for free last time so she’s trying again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.