Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are most instagrammers so desperate to work with brands in the first place? I used to have the gram and woulf post the odd thing but would never tag shops. Didnt see the actual point in doing that.

Reactions: 9
I saw a post on frylights Instagram page yesterday, promoting the use of frylight during the weaning phase! Personally, I hate frylight and would rather use spray oil but surely babies need some fats in their diet!!
Fry light ruins pans and actifrys that’s why I don’t use it anymore

Reactions: 12
Another day another beg - artificial grass and paint now ! Why don't she just paint it whatever colour she fancies...... !! Begging skank !

Reactions: 21
As long as you can feed & clothe your kids in a home full of love, they need nothing more. We had jack sh!t growing up & it’s made me the sensible frugal person I am today! I want to give my kids more than i had but I’ve realised it only makes them ungrateful & in turn makes me resentful they don’t appreciate it. Having more just makes them want more, honestly.

Heather, lovely Heather. I did suspect but as you didn’t want to ‘out’ yourself at the time I didn’t say anything. You are a breath of fresh air, a kind heart & a sensible caring word in a mad world. Much love to you x
Thank you for your kind words, it means such a lot because sometimes I had to rein myself in because I didn't want to be nasty to her. I just wanted her to stop and think about how she was coming across. Obviously she'll never change because she sees herself as perfect. It will be interesting to see the botox wearing off and witness the ugliness inside being shown on the outside. Sending love to you and all my tattle family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Another day another beg - artificial grass and paint now ! Why don't she just paint it whatever colour she fancies...... !! Begging skank !
Artificial grass looks bleeping awful and cheap. Unless you live on a crazy golf course then yeah go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm probably gonna get hung, drawn and quartered for this.......her kids ain't cute.

Perhaps it's because I can see her in them. I dunno....but they really are not the bonniest of kids to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely! And I don’t know why they think they are the bees knees getting gifted things. Companies only see them as cheap, easy advertising. Companies know exactly how desperate and grabby they are.
I agree. Yes, it's nice to be given a gift from time to time, but I have always taken pride in being able to save and purchase something that I want with my own hard earned money. I know that doesn't feed into the "influencer" movement, but hey 🤷🏽‍♀️. I think it makes you appreciate those things more. She doesn't strike me as someone that appreciates anything and it's sad to say, that her boys probably won't learn to appreciate anything either as it comes too easily. 😕

Reactions: 10
She posted this picture back when she was pregnant and clearly hadn’t been having any Botox etc for a good few months and she says she didn’t use any filters on the pic, though still had quite a bit of make up on. The difference is quite shocking really, she must have a hell of a lot of work done regularly. So this is what we can expect to see in a couple more months if beauticians can’t open, which I don’t think they will probably until late summer.
Gaaaad... she is so rough looking. Hard is nails, in my opinion. I think it is because her style is so dated and ageing.

Reactions: 17
Briliant ! I'd quite happily live on snacks ! Hubby is doing out shop at the moment and it's cost a fortune... I have to write him a full on list with descriptions of everything - like if I just put tomatoes he'd probably bring back just a tomato !! He came back with 4 bags of pre-washed salad leaves the other week ! But I'm not complaining as he goes and queues and does it each week.... !

I bet Chris is loving his alone time doing the shopping without her screeching in his ear 'get my vage.... oops sorry Fage'.... (which is a huge amount each week but I saw and old story and she was on 2 pots a day ! :sick::sick:)....... Chris probably tells her the queue is a mile long so he can buy the food then sit in the car with a meal deal, pastie and a family bag of donuts..... 😂😂😂
chris is in the car reading this and eating that family bag of donuts!!!! 🙊can only dream.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh lol, i think they are cute! Lawson has an older face though, and grayson more babyish

Reactions: 5
Lawson is going to be the favourite now as he is talking more! Grayson was as he walked first.
Also is she wearing Chris’s microphone he uses for his filming in her latest video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm probably gonna get hung, drawn and quartered for this.......her kids ain't cute.

Perhaps it's because I can see her in them. I dunno....but they really are not the bonniest of kids to me.
Agree!! Grayson looks like he’s going to be a little tit.
😂
Plus they look odd as twins as they look NOTHING alike

I sort of get where you’re coming from and I think it’s because they lack any real character due to being controlled. There’s nothing to say, ‘ahh they’re cute’ because they are not left to be themselves and be well, just cute! She controls everything they do, what can be cute about that!

Reactions: 18
Agree!! Grayson looks like he’s going to be a little tit.
😂
Plus they look odd as twins as they look NOTHING alike
I'm rooting for Lawson....Grayson is going to be ruined and of course she had to tell us he's taller- they're not identical so they're going to be different but she can't see this but they eat and sleep the same amount - shes so deluded!

Reactions: 20

Haha you know when you keep something to yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am taken with the blondie probably as I feel sorry for him but can’t take to the other one. Sits back and waits for the backlash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are cute kids but to me sadly, they don't have much personality because she suppresses them so much :(. They seem very fragile serious little boys.... by this age my kids were tear arsing around being crazy, exploring things .. even my daughter was wild... wilder than the boys... little madam ! Grayson looks and seems a real whiny kid....

Reactions: 23
Such a shame for the boys. Shes not letting them explore and reach their full potential even at this age!

They never seem to be laughing or smiling or doing any of the daft things mine did when they were toddlers , silly dancing etc .
i think there quite sweet children but just so serious and dull

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.