Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blocked me! I didn’t even follow her?! I don’t comment on her pics. I wonder what I’ve done?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks to all these Instagram knobs there is a tremendous pressure to make a song and a dance over a first birthday. I honestly long for the days where we all just had jelly and ice cream, a paper cone hat and played pass the parcel with your dad's smelly sock rolled up inside as a joke prize for the winner😂 (please don't say this was only my family haha)

You sound like a responsible, caring, awesome mother and wife the things Fopperbollox could only DREAM OF... trust me now, better times WILL come. When I was a young 18yr old mother with absolutely nothing (we were on patio furniture because we couldn't afford anything else) I could only afford a little gift for my oldest son's 1st birthday. I totally understand how you feel (he's 20 now!) My mother bought him a cake and we took him out for a little supper. It broke me at the time but It doesn't stop me looking back at the photos with so much love and happy memories. My parents would have paid for/given me anything but I was too proud and stubborn. You'll be happy no matter what trust me ❤ sorry for the essay but your post touched my swinging brick of a heart 😜🤫
My eldest niece will be 21 this year and I remember her first birthday. My sister and brother in law did a buffet of sandwiches, kiddy food and the famous jelly and ice cream. I remember doing child care as GCSE and one of the coursework essays was to do a 4 month observation on a young child so I spent the party following her around making noted of her interaction skills and stuff.
Even if the gram was around back then i very much doubt my sister would have done any showy offy crap.

Reactions: 9
So Nikki and Carly definitely read here. Carly seems to have deleted the comments from the roast dinner and cake pics on her insta post from the other day. Why would you do that unless it's true and Nikki etc had been there?
I can still see the comment from Fopps mum and Fopps has liked the pic now 🤔🤔

She’s blocked me! I didn’t even follow her?! I don’t comment on her pics. I wonder what I’ve done?!
Fopps has ?

Reactions: 3
So Nikki and Carly definitely read here. Carly seems to have deleted the comments from the roast dinner and cake pics on her insta post from the other day. Why would you do that unless it's true and Nikki etc had been there?
Have you been blocked?? 🤔

I can't see the posts by Fopps mum either. But I can still see her profile and Carly and Fopperbollox... so it looks like she's removed her own comments? Why would mad mazza do that it's so strange, she was only saying nice things 🤔

Reactions: 6
Have you been blocked?? 🤔

I can't see the posts by Fopps mum either. But I can still see her profile and Carly and Fopperbollox... so it looks like she's removed her own comments? Why would mad mazza do that it's so strange, she was only saying nice things 🤔
How strange just had another look and the comment has gone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ strange 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
How strange just had another look and the comment has gone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ strange 🤔🤔
Mad mazza has probably removed it in fear of upsetting lady bitchface 🙄 How dare she like and praise her own sons fianceè.. she probably had a phone call from her!

Reactions: 15
A food shop during lockdown.
Turkey mince. Beef mince. Fage fat free yogurt...
So nothing new then?
I see she is trying to move the camera slower as per our suggestion but it's still horribly out of focus on lots of places. But then I only skimmed the first minute or two.

Reactions: 11
So nothing new then?
I see she is trying to move the camera slower as per our suggestion but it's still horribly out of focus on lots of places. But then I only skimmed the first minute or two.
She is on fire this morning. This comment was gone within about 10 minutes. I mean, that was purely constructive criticism and she still deleted it and probably blocked the user. And it’s not even 8.30 in the morning!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She is on fire this morning. This comment was gone within about 10 minutes. I mean, that was purely constructive criticism and she still deleted it and probably blocked the user. And it’s not even 8.30 in the morning!
Why delete comments? Any feedback is good feedback.

Reactions: 14
Hate the way it’s called a “haul”. It’s a bloody weekly food shop!

Also, there isn’t a Tesco in their town. There is a Sainsburys and a big Coop. She’d have had to go 6-10miles in one of two directions to get to the nearest Tesco, as opposed to 2mins down the road. So shall we label it as a “haul from an unnecessarily visited supermarket cos I’ve gotta have my fage” (I also can’t see fage without hearing vadge)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Mad mazza has probably removed it in fear of upsetting lady bitchface 🙄 How dare she like and praise her own sons fianceè.. she probably had a phone call from her!
I can still see the comment so that's weird!
She is clearly rushing to get content out, just like she never checks her spelling.
Agree, that's why it's all such a tit show. It's just rushed and it shows. Spelling mistakes, bad quality videos etc. If she would just slow down and put some effort in.... Ok nah, they'd still be tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So nothing new then?
It honestly makes me feel ill! My poor eyes, she can be so patronising oh Chris brought them crepes! So bleeping what! And 3 different types of milk 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then she said she’s obsessed with pickle and stated they didn’t have branston! Does it actually matter??

Reactions: 11
I can still see the comment so that's weird!

Agree, that's why it's all such a tit show. It's just rushed and it shows. Spelling mistakes, bad quality videos etc. If she would just slow down and put some effort in.... Ok nah, they'd still be tit 😂😂😂
That's so odd! I deffo can't see it 😂🧐😳

Reactions: 4
Once again no need for the amount of fat free yogurt for one person in one week 😐 is she after a collaboration with Branston as she's absolutely obsessed with pickle 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It honestly makes me feel ill! My poor eyes, she can be so patronising oh Chris brought them crepes! So bleeping what! And 3 different types of milk 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then she said she’s obsessed with pickle and stated they didn’t have branston! Does it actually matter??
God forbid she pushes the boat out and has semi-skimmed milk 🙄 and Tesco always has branston pickle... she’s only got the cheap one as her insta crush Rosie Ramsey said something about ham and pickle sandwiches but fopps wouldn’t buy the real deal as she probably doesn’t really use it .... 🙄🙄

I can see the comment again on Carly’s food... must be insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

She deletes comments because she can’t take criticism .....

Reactions: 12
The latest video is possibly the worst yet.
Rushed, so close you can’t actually see the items, out of focus, syns flash up too fast to properly read and she is looking haggard!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.