Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the way it’s called a “haul”. It’s a bloody weekly food shop!

Also, there isn’t a Tesco in their town. There is a Sainsburys and a big Coop. She’d have had to go 6-10miles in one of two directions to get to the nearest Tesco, as opposed to 2mins down the road. So shall we label it as a “haul from an unnecessarily visited supermarket cos I’ve gotta have my fage” (I also can’t see fage without hearing vadge)
Haul! Hate that term....adding to my list of cringe terms...
Haul
Wife life
Lads lads lads
Mum life
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold the phone the Mad Mazza comments on the roast dinner made by Carly are still there! I take it back!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted this picture back when she was pregnant and clearly hadn’t been having any Botox etc for a good few months and she says she didn’t use any filters on the pic, though still had quite a bit of make up on. The difference is quite shocking really, she must have a hell of a lot of work done regularly. So this is what we can expect to see in a couple more months if beauticians can’t open, which I don’t think they will probably until late summer.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Honest to duck she drives me mad. It's not a "haul" it's a weekly normal food shop! And anything remotely exciting/unhealthy "oh it's for the boys" or Chris. What a bleeping boring existence seriously. Chill the duck out woman.

Reactions: 23
She posted this picture back when she was pregnant and clearly hadn’t been having any Botox etc for a good few months and she says she didn’t use any filters on the pic, though still had quite a bit of make up on. The difference is quite shocking really, she must have a hell of a lot of work done regularly. So this is what we can expect to see in a couple more months if beauticians can’t open, which I don’t think they will probably until late summer.
Her face the last year or so has deffo had that pillow effect. I skimmed through her baby shower vlog a few weeks ago and you can really see where it was all starting to wear off on there too. The difference in her pics from just a couple of years ago is staggering 😳 She's so vain she's gonna be traumatised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Low syn Freddos? Low syn? Get in the bin woman calling children’s chocolate low syn. The message that this woman is sending out to people is so damaging, She’s a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Low syn Freddos? Low syn? Get in the bin woman calling children’s chocolate low syn. The message that this woman is sending out to people is so damaging, She’s a disgrace.
Get in the bin 😂

Wow!

Reactions: 12
I bet she had a right go at Chris for getting the kingsmill no crust in white instead of wholemeal! If it doesn’t matter it’s not a healthy extra b then why mention it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get in the bin! One of my favourite sayings...say it all day long in work 🤣🤣🤣

So everybody is saying they wouldn’t trust their hubby to do a weekly shop, they buy the same stuff week in week out. Chris probably walks round the supermarket without even thinking a bout it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So everybody is saying they wouldn’t trust their hubby to do a weekly shop, they buy the same stuff week in week out. Chris probably walks round the supermarket without even thinking a bout it 🤣🤣🤣
Haha since COVID my boyfriend has been doing the shopping as he’s got a temp job in morrisons so it’s just easier and I love seeing what random tit he brings home 😂😂😂 I mean we’ve not had ingredients for a full meal for 7 weeks but it’s always fun 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She’ll be apoplectic “it isn’t sw food, it’s just healthy balanced food” I thought she’d stopped paying for sw classes herself. She needs to focus on healthy balanced meals not “I can only have one slice of whole meal bread per day, I can’t have an avocado because i’ll put on 3lb overnight, the “low syn” Freddos for the boys. They’re 1, they’re not following a “healthy balanced eating regime” cut them some slack. I’m overweight, my kids aren’t... go figure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.