Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like tit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free tit sent to her. It’s just not right.
I know you'll make your little girls day special..... and you don't need to shower her with gifts ... you shower her with love and affection and attention (I've picked that much up from our little chats on here)..... to be honest she will be none the wiser that it's her actual birthday.... they just had the flash party and presents and cake smash to show off on the Gram and for their 'twin' mum friends (my party is better than your party mentality!) ..... if we're still in lockdown a little tea party with you, her and Daddy will be all she needs..... don't worry lovely...... and don't ever compare yourself to her she's a waste of space .... *Hugs* 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like tit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free tit sent to her. It’s just not right.
I know you’re having a really tough time and feel really bad about this but please try not to. At one she won’t remember it. We never spent much on them for their first and second birthday. She won’t have an understanding it’s her birthday. My children always ended up playing with the boxes... I know people always say that but it’s true! Xx

I know you'll make your little girls day special..... and you don't need to shower her with gifts ... you shower her with love and affection and attention (I've picked that much up from our little chats on here)..... to be honest she will be none the wiser that it's her actual birthday.... they just had the flash party and presents and cake smash to show off on the Gram and for their 'twin' mum friends (my party is better than your party mentality!) ..... if we're still in lockdown a little tea party with you, her and Daddy will be all she needs..... don't worry lovely...... and don't ever compare yourself to her she's a waste of space .... *Hugs* 🥰 🥰 🥰
We’re in sync today 😂

Also currently there’s a lot of sales on so you may be able to get more than you think

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's getting free tit cos she's soulless, unethical and immoral and has sold out her family for a bunch of free tat and a 'career' in social media. You have class, dignity and love for your family and self respect and that is one of the greatest gifts you can give to your family

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know you’re having a really tough time and feel really bad about this but please try not to. At one she won’t remember it. We never spent much on them for their first and second birthday. She won’t have an understanding it’s her birthday. My children always ended up playing with the boxes... I know people always say that but it’s true! Xx

We’re in sync today 😂

Also currently there’s a lot of sales on so you may be able to get more than you think
We sure are..... great minds and all that 😘 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww thanks ladies. Of course you’re all absolutely right. My wee one actually loves anything that isn’t a toy anyway, remotes, keys, pots, wooden spoons lol the few toys she does have she gets bored with so quickly 😊

We are saving up for a swing set for her birthday. I was really looking forward to taking her to the park to go on the swings for the first time but don’t think that’ll happen for a long time so hoping to get one for the garden instead. I know she’ll absolutely love it and she will get so much use and joy out of it.

And more importantly she gets all the love and attention she needs from us. It’s like someone said before, Fopps seems to want to find a toy that will keep the boys entertained for long enough that she doesn’t have to engage with them. It’s really quite sad. It just worries me that other mums will be watching her feeling inadequate and won’t have the likes of you lovely ladies helping them see through all the bullshit and helping them see that they are enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She literally makes me feel tit as we can not afford to buy water tables, fancy paddling pools, millions off outdoor toys. It actually breaks my heart as we are just playing with the toys we have! I know they don’t know but my god it just made me feel tit
I bet your kids appreciate what they do have though, never compare yourself to someone that fake 👍🏻 It’s not about the amount of toys just remember Fopps is materialistic and if she carries on the boys will be spoilt brats. Mine is 3 months younger and I don’t have half as much stuff either but she has what she needs to keep her occupied. The key is I rotate her things so she’s not overwhelmed and keeps interest in her toys. Also Fopps does things for insta......she’s a show off and wants everyone to think she’s the perfect mum!

Aww thanks ladies. Of course you’re all absolutely right. My wee one actually loves anything that isn’t a toy anyway, remotes, keys, pots, wooden spoons lol the few toys she does have she gets bored with so quickly 😊

We are saving up for a swing set for her birthday. I was really looking forward to taking her to the park to go on the swings for the first time but don’t think that’ll happen for a long time so hoping to get one for the garden instead. I know she’ll absolutely love it and she will get so much use and joy out of it.

And more importantly she gets all the love and attention she needs from us. It’s like someone said before, Fopps seems to want to find a toy that will keep the boys entertained for long enough that she doesn’t have to engage with them. It’s really quite sad. It just worries me that other mums will be watching her feeling inadequate and won’t have the likes of you lovely ladies helping them see through all the bullshit and helping them see that they are enough.
That’s the worry for me. When I was a first time mum I would have been hugely influenced by it. I’d have thought that’s what they needed! A swing set sounds lovely. She’ll love it!

Reactions: 14
The higher she rates herself the further she will fall when it all ends and it will don’t worry and I for one can’t bloody wait for the day

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks to all these Instagram knobs there is a tremendous pressure to make a song and a dance over a first birthday. I honestly long for the days where we all just had jelly and ice cream, a paper cone hat and played pass the parcel with your dad's smelly sock rolled up inside as a joke prize for the winner😂 (please don't say this was only my family haha)

You sound like a responsible, caring, awesome mother and wife the things Fopperbollox could only DREAM OF... trust me now, better times WILL come. When I was a young 18yr old mother with absolutely nothing (we were on patio furniture because we couldn't afford anything else) I could only afford a little gift for my oldest son's 1st birthday. I totally understand how you feel (he's 20 now!) My mother bought him a cake and we took him out for a little supper. It broke me at the time but It doesn't stop me looking back at the photos with so much love and happy memories. My parents would have paid for/given me anything but I was too proud and stubborn. You'll be happy no matter what trust me ❤ sorry for the essay but your post touched my swinging brick of a heart 😜🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks to all these Instagram knobs there is a tremendous pressure to make a song and a dance over a first birthday. I honestly long for the days where we all just had jelly and ice cream, a paper cone hat and played pass the parcel with your dad's smelly sock rolled up inside as a joke prize for the winner😂 (please don't say this was only my family haha)

You sound like a responsible, caring, awesome mother and wife the things Fopperbollox could only DREAM OF... trust me now, better times WILL come. When I was a young 18yr old mother with absolutely nothing (we were on patio furniture because we couldn't afford anything else) I could only afford a little gift for my oldest son's 1st birthday. I totally understand how you feel (he's 20 now!) My mother bought him a cake and we took him out for a little supper. It broke me at the time but It doesn't stop me looking back at the photos with so much love and happy memories. My parents would have paid for/given me anything but I was too proud and stubborn. You'll be happy no matter what trust me ❤ sorry for the essay but your post touched my swinging brick of a heart 😜🤫
Memories are priceless and you will have lots of those she won’t as she is too busy behind her phone and getting the right shot for the gram It will be all over soon younger and more interesting ones will come along she has nothing to offer the boys won’t always be cute toddlers another uhmazing twin Mum will take her place all she will be is the oldest Mum at the school gates botoxed to the hill and the younger Mums will pity the old mutton dressed as lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You sound like you did your absolute best for your son and I am sure he is so proud and grateful for all you did for him ❤ and as you say it’s the silly things we remember like the party games, not the presents. I honestly can’t remember a single gift until my teenage years so why there is so much pressure now it’s just silly.

It really does mean a lot hearing all your stories and how your raised your littleuns. We consume so much on social media these days and the likes of Instagram is so dangerous as it’s all so fake. To be honest even if lockdown and the virus hadn’t happened the most we probably would’ve done would be a bbq with some party decorations and close family anyway. Not any of this cake smash, over the top parties with donut walls and photo booths, for a first birthday! It’s complete madness and all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Memories are priceless and you will have lots of those she won’t as she is too busy behind her phone and getting the right shot for the gram It will be all over soon younger and more interesting ones will come along she has nothing to offer the boys won’t always be cute toddlers another uhmazing twin Mum will take her place all she will be is the oldest Mum at the school gates botoxed to the hill and the younger Mums will pity the old mutton dressed as lamb
I see life through ems eyes is pregnant with twins! There's always someone to take the crown. I saw Fopperbollox commented on it .. I bet she was really thinking, aww tit now she's gonna get all my free stuff and instagram likes! 😆😆 I would LOVE it if Fopps brother and sister in-law had twins in the future hahaha!

Reactions: 15

I Never let my twins (yep twins that’s two don’t ya know 😂) watch ITV cos of adverts. As they got a bit older maybe. One day there was an ad for something that both loved the look of. I told them it would probably work for 5 mins and would be rubbish. Anyway I let them choose anything from Woolworths after their somewhat traumatic MMR jabS (my fault cos for some reason thought I’d be able to handle that all on my own with 2 screaming 4 year olds!!, but that’s what I did the whole time so 🤷‍♀️) Anyway said toy worked for 10 mins and they both agreed it was nothing like the advert. 👍😊 valuable lesson learnt. I hate advertising and hated putting my kids in front of it but was pleased we had a good conversation around ads being fake and not real and just money grabbing. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is Fopps ain’t teaching those kids nothing. There’s always the next thing. It’s all gotta LOOK GOOD. It’s sad. I’ll keep watching to see the mess unfold. Poor boys.

Reactions: 9
I was blocked by JSG and I didn't even follow or comment on her pages so God knows why ?!! I can see through Grambo.com ! They think they are so clever blocking people ! Do they not realise unless they are private there is ALWAYS a way !
Can you see their stories on Grambo too pls?

Reactions: 1
I predict the pirate water table will be on Facebook marketplace before the summer is over 😂

Reactions: 20
I unfollwed her last night after the Heather blocking and I can honestly say that I’ve enjoyed today a lot more without looking at her page. I think the best thing we could all do is stop looking at her page, deprive her of oxygen ( I really think she likes the attention she gets from this forum) and help to make her irrelevant.
I am in total agreement, she’s as smug as she is because she has a big following. If we leave in droves she’s going to start panicking but we can still see what’s going on if we really want to because her page is public. Let’s boycott her page in mass numbers. She’ll be spitting feathers when she wakes up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am in total agreement, she’s as smug as she is because she has a big following. If we leave in droves she’s going to start panicking but we can still see what’s going on if we really want to because her page is public. Let’s boycott her page in mass numbers. She’ll be spitting feathers when she wakes up
I’ve always thought this. I don’t follow her. Wouldn’t give her the number

• Heart
So Nikki and Carly definitely read here. Carly seems to have deleted the comments from the roast dinner and cake pics on her insta post from the other day. Why would you do that unless it's true and Nikki etc had been there?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.