Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spent an educational 10 mins downloading a photoshop app and editing this mornings mirror shot! I mean I’m tit at it...obvs (cut me some slack- I’m a bank manager by trade not a bloody artist). Nonetheless I have lost that stone that I’ve put on in lockdown and all my social media friends will think I’m super-skinny.

Now that I’m a skinny witch on the internet I might go mad and have a chocolate bar and a glass of wine alongside my Thai Curry tonight. Afterall, if I put on a few pounds I can lose em tomorrow courtesy of his clever new app I have.

Winning at life today 🤣
Wow it’s really noticeable when you see them side by side but not so much if I hadn’t seen the ‘before’. I need to find this app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does one do this editing.... I feel my photos may benefit 😂
She messaged me once, before blocking me, to tell me that she doesn’t filter she just adjusts the exposure and light in her pictures, and it’s only what professional photographers have done for years. Now the only time we have used professional photographers is for our wedding and school pictures. I thank the lord that I have never come into contact with the same professional photographers that she has.....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is just an all time low, even for them. I don't care if I've not eaten all day, if my child wants my food - he has it 😪 what's next? Tesco value for the boys while they buy Waitrose?
Pretty much everything I eat my little one manages to get some of 🤣 isn’t that part of parenting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow it’s really noticeable when you see them side by side but not so much if I hadn’t seen the ‘before’. I need to find this app 😂
It’s was just the first one I searched...’Make me thin’. I deleted it as soon as I’d got bored messing with the photo...don’t know how people can be so self-absorbed as to do it all the time...jeez I don’t think I’ve ever looked an image of myself for more than a few seconds, maybe that’s just me....never been really ‘into’ my physical looks if you know what I mean. It just seems so pointless as well, because at some point people are going to see you in real life?! Takes all sorts I guess! 😁

Reactions: 9
Just spent an educational 10 mins downloading a photoshop app and editing this mornings mirror shot! I mean I’m tit at it...obvs (cut me some slack- I’m a bank manager by trade not a bloody artist). Nonetheless I have lost that stone that I’ve put on in lockdown and all my social media friends will think I’m super-skinny.

Now that I’m a skinny witch on the internet I might go mad and have a chocolate bar and a glass of wine alongside my Thai Curry tonight. Afterall, if I put on a few pounds I can lose em tomorrow courtesy of his clever new app I have.

Winning at life today 🤣
But you don’t put it all over insta! You’ve done a better job than she does!

Reactions: 11
Fopperholic #35: what a hash, confused her brows for her lash. Please swipe up to give me some cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
With Invisalign you have brackets on your teeth so think it is one of those? Think she is still doing Invisalign?

Reactions: 5
The extension is confusing. So the playroom bit is open plan now or have I misunderstood? How would that even work? I thought the point was they had a safe space to play so she could have her lounge. Now it sounds like she just wants a bigger area and the playroom is an afterthought. Which is fine but why sell it as doing it as a playroom. It’s so confusing. Our playroom is literally a storage room. They never spend time in there because they want to be with us in the lounge.

Reactions: 12
She will probably be using the app Snow. It makes your face thin, puts make up on you, filters and you can use it for videos (even though she says she’s not aware of any apps that can be used for video, she definitely does). It’s quite a laugh messing with your face on it but only a narc like Fopps would use for “professional” purposes.

I’m 100% convinced Chris hates her. Why would they not spend evenings together? Doesnt she help film him and vice versa?! Such a strange relationship.I think she probably hates him too but can’t get rid of her cash cow. Especially if his parents are loaded.

Reactions: 13
The play area looks like one of those you get in a cafe, with the soft play walls round the edge!
and the island is a stepping stone 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fopperholic #35 once upon a time she was happy fopping, now she's just social media flopping

*poor but my first and probably last thread suggestion 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #35 Extension plans are a mess, never mind swipe up to buy my dress!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Chris really does have size issues with his plan of the extension!

There is no way they are going to have that much room between the back of the sofa and the dinner table for the extension that is for the boys! Which now is for her so they get her seconds again!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.