Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought her wedding dress looked really dated. Like she’d planned the wedding/dress/etc when she was 16 and never deviated from that plan.

Reactions: 26
Yeah if she’d have been in her early 20s then her wedding would have been ok. She was 35 wasn’t she? Ridiculously tacky.

Reactions: 17
Everything she has or does looks really cheap and dated, and it doesn’t matter how much or little she spends on things, that will always be the case. That’s because she has no taste, imagination, style, or class. You can’t buy those things on Amazon

Reactions: 20
And to rub salt in the wounds she had her wedding album out yesterday.... coincidence? Nah just being a bitch!

Do you think she bought a toy to promote parent child relationship because she knows Lawson cannot be bothered with her?!

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute twat!

She’s saw the word Montessori and got all excited! That website is full of tatt
30 quid ?! She really can't stop spending can she?!! Anyway it's her toy - never seem to see the boys having a go !!

Reactions: 14
Her brother is also not seeing his own child either so what a selfish mare she is as usual

Reactions: 22
So they are eating “huge” ice lollies but of course Daddy gave them to them (who cares, they are kids and will love them!) But obviously have to be strapped into the chairs to eat them, not allowed to even eat them in the garden

So they are eating “huge” ice lollies but of course Daddy gave them to them (who cares, they are kids and will love them!) But obviously have to be strapped into the chairs to eat them, not allowed to even eat them in the garden
Does she not realise to us she's actually painting Daddy in a good light because at least he's getting his boys little treats.... oh and I haven't seen them sports bottles with their names on since she was gifted them ! Fancy giving them all that sugar before nap time too ... hope they are little shits and won't sleep ! Wonder how she'll cope when they drop that nap !!

Reactions: 16
Without sounding mean she didn’t suit being a bride!

Reactions: 13
they might drop the nap but they will still be closed in their bedroom

Reactions: 12
Waste of money and don’t work in my opinion my little one it did nothing for so got rid of it and like you use relevant teething products when needed. Maybe for her it’s a fashion thing

Reactions: 8
She probably only let them have one as they’re the 58 calorie ones from Tesco

Reactions: 10
It’s not Montessori as it’s plastic! Yes it’s a learning toy but my SIL is big on Montessori and would be laughing at her right now. We try to follow it, it’s about being led by the child - she doesn’t do that, no plastic toys - doesn’t do that and it’s about not being materialistic, it’s being grateful. We use wooden toys and we have 4 out at a time and rotate them weekly so she’s. Fopps must have got that word off a celeb crush

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.