Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m off to watch, I mean, it’s just everything I need to know about while quarantined 👄 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
so her full lips are down to lip liner, pregnancy and spicy food 😂 she's killing me tonight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Are people joking? She did a tour through her lipsticks for 13 minutes for "digital content"????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Are people joking? She did a tour through her lipsticks for 13 minutes for "digital content"????
yep, she just lined them up, swatched them....badly and told us all how gorrrr-jus they all were and of course added aff links ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fopperholic #31 all the swipe ups show she’s hard up desperate vlogs her contents gone to the dogs

Reactions: 12
Christ alive those videos of the kids in the garden... Her clear favouritism is heart breaking :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On her new video her eyes look so sore. My husband suffers from blepharitis so has red eyes sometimes and uses eyedrops daily, showed him fopps eyes and he cringed and said she needs to see a doctor about them eyes!

Reactions: 7
1. Your extension hair below the jawline looks proper tit . Do NOT turn sideways in videos hun...those roots are rank and the extensions are like straw.

2. Your nose is still bulbous - up the anti on the contouring and powder. You looked sweaty in the video-I would usually avoid commenting ; I am only commenting on your looks bcos you seem to still be trying the whole ‘beauty blogger ’ thing? If you’re trying to sell ‘beauty’ then this a bad look- just be honest and you will become relatable to that audience. If you’re aiming for ’relatable’ that’s a whole different kettle of fish and we need to start over.

3. Try some proper SM techniques for your videos; you know...like basic ones? You can try on 30 different lip stick shades on your actual lips in a 5 min video using some really basic editing techniques. No-one will buy it based on the back of your hand 😆People will buy more product if you display it on your lips 🤦‍♀️ The whole idea of SM is that we see product on your lips and want to buy it. Jesus wept. The whole point is that your video takes you ages (lots of wiping off and re-applying inbetween), but the end result video saves your audience hours and if it’s done well they buy QUICK and in HIGH VOLUME! Even Constance Hall gets this, and she’s a skanky witch in general but she tried on her own products in a filter-free mirror and sold a tit tonne in one day.

4. 13 minute YT videos are DONE. You don’t have a big enough audience to make it worth monetising. If you want to make real money off this then work on building authentic engagement; work tirelessly on this for a minimum 6 mths....NO SELLING. At that point, reassess your engagement and likes to build a proper platform that you can monetise if you want to. (still might not work, or might, see Anna Mathur, Rosie Ramsey, Stacey Solomon)

5. For the love of god please decide what you target audience is and go for it.

-Early 20 love-islanders?
-20-30 yr old Mums. (struggling or aspirational?)
-30-45 Mums (as above)
-50+trying to recreate youth with beauty treatments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.