Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moron!!! Currently the video has 19 thumbs up and 12 thumbs down... Really don't think people are caring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such a shame πŸ˜‚
How does she not have time? They’re both at home all day and the boys apparently sleep for 2 hours every day? And sleep all night? She’s too lazy to actually put effort into this β€˜job’ she means!

Reactions: 20
why do all her lipsticks look manky on the ends?? they look like she's stirred her mug cakes with them
πŸ˜† You would think she'd of cleaned them before doing the vlog 🀒

Was it me or did she say lip goss a couple of times lol ?

Who actually needs 14 lipsticks? And why not try them all on, the β€œI don’t have time” is a shocking excuse to use when this is your β€œjob sorry hobby”. It makes you look so unbothered.....
She didn't even start swatching them until a few lipsticks in, just held them to the camera and named them πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"good suggestion"? Putting lipstick ON YOUR LIPS is a GOOD SUGGESTION?? aaaaaahahahadnckekekfjejwofo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Who actually needs 14 lipsticks? And why not try them all on, the β€œI don’t have time” is a shocking excuse to use when this is your β€œjob sorry hobby”. It makes you look so unbothered.....
I have loads of lippies....... probably more than 14 but I stick to the same ones and none are expensive only my slut red Chanel one πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

She's got almost as many thumbs down as thumbs up...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not too au fait with YouTube, but last time I went on I could see comments on her videos, but now I can’t. Has she disabled comments? Or am I just being as thick as she is?

Reactions: 5
Almost as many dislikes as likes..... someone questioning her ethical morals (which she will probably ignore or delete) and bleeping Yasmin is back fangirling like some crazed stalker FFS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally shows them on her hand for two seconds. You can’t see them well even if you wanted to. How many nude/pink lipsticks does one girl need?! I like my make up but I have 3 lipsticks and three lipglosses on the go. What is she trying to make herself feel better with by constantly buying stuff. Something else is clearly missing in her life that she just needs stuff

Reactions: 10
We all know she reads here so here goes nothing.... FFS Nikki, put sun hats on your children in the warm weather!!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 16
Oh she doesn’t, does she??? Is she really that stupid, or just really incapable of enunciating anything properly??
She did correct herself afterwards but firstly she says pillow box red πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is missing her beauty treatments isn’t she? In her video and her latest pic on Instagram even with the filter she looks knackered and old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All them affiliate links for Mac. She’s giving the impression that she is desperately going round her house to see what will give her the most links to squeeze in. Complete desperado

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.