Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. The hideous shoe boots forever immortalised in a print. Surprised she’s not wearing head to toe leopard...

I’m astounded by her response to Lucy on the YouTube comments. So insensitive and off the mark. She will never understand why we are all commenting so negatively about her as she just can’t take a step back and look at herself. And she surrounds herself with a fan base who don’t dare tell her anything she doesn’t want to hear. Sad really. I think deep down she has quite a lonely life, probably why she fills it with shopping.

Reactions: 10
Things is with fopps and a lot of grammers like her is they can come out with the salty, snippy replies to comments and all their minions jump up their arses and agree with them and bash the person who dared to make the comments in the first place, Lucy has made a very valid point and yet she's been shot down and shamed into being mean and nasty and probably more replies will follow citing such things as her being clearly jealous/a troll/middle aged with nothing better to do/bitter/rude etc etc when in fact all the poor woman did was dare to challenge princess Nikki on a public post, if you have a public account you should be prepared to take the negatives along with the positives (not like it was even nasty) its called real life fopps!
PS - if Lucy is on here, you rock!!!
I’m guessing you can’t delete comments off YouTube, as if that was IG they’d all be long gone by now. Same with the thumbs up on the Lucy comments, there’s lot of people in agreement and Fopps seems to not be able to do anything about it?

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing you can’t delete comments off YouTube, as if that was IG they’d all be long gone by now. Same with the thumbs up on the Lucy comments, there’s lot of people in agreement and Fopps seems to not be able to do anything about it?
You can delete YouTube comments. Lots of influencers do

Reactions: 7
thats the thing, you can delete comments and she usually deletes immediately anything even slightly negative or challenging, I was surprised she left that one up unless she thought it would get her a lot of sympathy maybe and its backfiring ;)

Reactions: 6
You can delete and block people from commenting. This will happen along with people who have liked the comments! She is so rude, she really doesn’t get it!

thats the thing, you can delete comments and she usually deletes immediately anything even slightly negative or challenging, I was surprised she left that one up unless she thought it would get her a lot of sympathy maybe and its backfiring ;)
Exactly this! She was hoping for a surge of people to run to her defence but in reality, people are starting to see her for what she really is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You can delete and block people from commenting. This will happen along with people who have liked the comments! She is so rude, she really doesn’t get it!
Ah ok, didn’t know really about YouTube deleting. Not sure why she’s chosen to leave it up, unless she’s taken our comments onboard about being a bit more real? Or then again, maybe not 😂😂😂
There was a string of comments the other day took about sustainable fashion and I was quite surprised they were on her thread too.

Ah ok, didn’t know really about YouTube deleting. Not sure why she’s chosen to leave it up, unless she’s taken our comments onboard about being a bit more real? Or then again, maybe not 😂😂😂
There was a string of comments the other day took about sustainable fashion and I was quite surprised they were on her thread too.
I am blocked from commenting on ingham videos, though I can still view them 🤷🏼‍♀️. YouTube is bizarre in how it does this.
Her engagement must be low on YouTube or people are bored of hauls and not watched it. I am hoping though, that people are really starting to see through her. Even the Father’s Day post today is about her, no gushing message dedicated to
Chris etc etc. I don’t think she will ever be relatable, as much as she can try, as she ignores the key points and reads exactly what she wants!

Interesting how she can write the biggest essays on her posts about herself but couldn’t manage a post for Chris on his first Father’s Day...

Btw I’m actually not that into public posts for days like birthdays, Father’s Day, valentines etc as I think it means more in private but just considering she rambles on about the most trivial things it seems quite strange she wouldn’t do one for him.

I wonder if she actually knows when most mums talk about it being important to have ‘me’ time, they mean the occasional girls night out, or going for a run when the kids in bed! Fopps will be travelling round south east Asia for 6 months soon and calling it ‘me time’ !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My me time is doing the washing up
And cleaning the kitchen after the kids have gone to bed 🤣 how the other half live eh. Not that I’d change it. Completely agree with Nikki you don’t need to spend 24 hours with your child to be a good parent... but spending more than 1 hour might help 😂 Jesus she really is deluded and how insensitive to that poor woman with 3 failed ivf cycles. Yes she might seem bitter and probably is, but who wouldn’t be in her position? Seeing fopps spend minimal time with children she so desperately wanted. Only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays 🤔 no wonder she is always bitching about us she actually truly believes her own bullshit.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she actually knows when most mums talk about it being important to have ‘me’ time, they mean the occasional girls night out, or going for a run when the kids in bed! Fopps will be travelling round south east Asia for 6 months soon and calling it ‘me time’ !!
When my twins were babies my "me time" was having a poo 😂 actually closing the bathroom door and being the only person in there was a luxury! her me time is most of the time, even when she's alone with them its all filmed for the gram

• Haha
When my twins were babies my "me time" was having a poo 😂 actually closing the bathroom door and being the only person in there was a luxury! her me time is most of the time, even when she's alone with them its all filmed for the gram
I honestly can’t wait until the twins are mobile 😂 It will drive her insane 😂

All has been quiet today in Fopp World though... Maybe taking a few comments on board about not sharing her whole Me Me Me life with the odd snippet of the boys being shrieked at?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ha ha, no I'm not Lucy! I wish I was! I think she's bloody brilliant though! ❤

• Sad
Being a twin dad is very, very special apparently, so what if you're not a twin dad, you're not very, very special. She's such an idiot and needs to think before she writes such ridiculous things.

Reactions: 11
Omg, is she saying that shite again? Dozy, dozy, clueless, unfeeling witch! Why in gods name would you say that? Come on 😥

Being a twin dad is very, very special apparently, so what if you're not a twin dad, you're not very, very special. She's such an idiot and needs to think before she writes such ridiculous things.
That has pissed me off beyond belief 😡

• Angry
My me time is doing the washing up
And cleaning the kitchen after the kids have gone to bed 🤣 how the other half live eh. Not that I’d change it. Completely agree with Nikki you don’t need to spend 24 hours with your child to be a good parent... but spending more than 1 hour might help 😂 Jesus she really is deluded and how insensitive to that poor woman with 3 failed ivf cycles. Yes she might seem bitter and probably is, but who wouldn’t be in her position? Seeing fopps spend minimal time with children she so desperately wanted. Only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays 🤔 no wonder she is always bitching about us she actually truly believes her own bullshit.
Also anytime she will be with them surely she is glued to her phone. She must spend hours and hours replying to comments and blocking anyone who doesn’t worship the ground she walks on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.