Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own and everybody has their own taste but I think if I’d have handed that over to my partner this morning he’d absolutely be sat sulking right now 🤣
Mine too. The kids got him chocolates and Xbox FIFA points....haven’t seen him since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG what a cow Fopps is! That is her playing the victim yet again, milking attention from her followers. This Lucy girl has it absolutely bang on.
Amazed she’s left these comments up, can you delete off YouTube?
Just seen the comment someone else has left in response, ‘u cant judge until you are a mum’! And this poor girl has had failed ivfs?! What a pair of witches they are.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why does someone have to be in pain to leave a comment that isn’t kissing her backside. Maybe they just don’t agree with you fopps as shocking as that might be for you to comprehend. This is where she can’t cope, she truly believes that’s shes the perfect mum and that anyone saying otherwise is the one whose deranged. 🙄She may be with her children daily, but what we see is whilst she’s with them she’s filming YouTube videos of her shopping and spending the other time dragging them around shops to do said hauls. No one said you can’t have a life for yourself as a mum, but she surely knows she’s takes the piss a bit and has more than most mums! And don’t get me started on her minions backing her up on there, they are beyond help some of them, need to get in the real world and take their heads from up her behind.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The fact that she actually lies in that comment back too
She’s only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays? 🤨
How about the pt sessions, days out in London (such hard graft you know), having her hair done, she’s had more date nights in less than a year than I have had in nearly 4 years! That’s not me moaning either, it’s by choice that I don’t palm my children off that often! She should just go the whole hog and put them in full time nursery!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m actually amazed they aren’t already in nursery eyespy! If her moaning about weaning is anything to go by I highly doubt in another year she’ll be doing the toilet training etc, they’ll have the nursery staff or her mum do that for them for sure! Thing is with kids they aren’t accessories or dolls to just dress up and show off, they are hard graft, and I don’t think she’s entirely happy with that part!

I’m actually amazed they aren’t already in nursery eyespy! If her moaning about weaning is anything to go by I highly doubt in another year she’ll be doing the toilet training etc, they’ll have the nursery staff or her mum do that for them for sure! Thing is with kids they aren’t accessories or dolls to just dress up and show off, they are hard graft, and I don’t think she’s entirely happy with that part!
For sure! They are nice for sitting still and getting her lots more attention, but she seriously struggles with the practicalities that actually come with being a (good) mum!

Reactions: 7
The hashtags she has used on the fathers day post #notanad #paidforbyme. Trying to prove a point much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so patronising & rude 😡 really beginning to dislike her even more, especially as she keeps using apostrophes where not required 🤣 and don’t even get me started on the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know where she is going on her holidays? She has said an island off Portugal then near Portugal #confused

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know where she is going on her holidays? She has said an island off Portugal then near Portugal #confused
I know. I'm confused as well. Could she pass me her map of the world, I've a different copy.

My bet is Cape Verde or Madeira (using my map).

Reactions: 1
Lucy Jackson is a legend! And that comment back from Fopp is so passive aggressive and defensive. She is away from those boys any chance she gets and if she thinks that all mums do similar then she’s even more deluded than I thought.

Reactions: 11
Because I'm sad and nowt better to do with my life I'm gonna try keep a track this week of how many hours a day she's got to herself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The fact that she actually lies in that comment back too
She’s only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays? 🤨
How about the pt sessions, days out in London (such hard graft you know), having her hair done, she’s had more date nights in less than a year than I have had in nearly 4 years! That’s not me moaning either, it’s by choice that I don’t palm my children off that often! She should just go the whole hog and put them in full time nursery!
She tells so many lies she can't keep up

If you point this out to her you get blocked tho 🙈

Because I'm sad and nowt better to with my life in gonna try keep a track this week of how many hours a day she's got to herself 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 Whilst your kids eat McDonald's in front of the TV

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tells so many lies she can't keep up

If you point this out to her you get blocked tho 🙈

😂😂😂😂😂 Whilst your kids eat McDonald's in front of the TV
Noooo... gonna have a word with the grandparents and ship them off there.... following fopps example they are seriously slacking in the babysitting department and need to step up a bit. It's a disgrace really them making me raise my own children 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Things is with fopps and a lot of grammers like her is they can come out with the salty, snippy replies to comments and all their minions jump up their arses and agree with them and bash the person who dared to make the comments in the first place, Lucy has made a very valid point and yet she's been shot down and shamed into being mean and nasty and probably more replies will follow citing such things as her being clearly jealous/a troll/middle aged with nothing better to do/bitter/rude etc etc when in fact all the poor woman did was dare to challenge princess Nikki on a public post, if you have a public account you should be prepared to take the negatives along with the positives (not like it was even nasty) its called real life fopps!
PS - if Lucy is on here, you rock!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.