Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she HAVE to put the word TWIN before everything? Twin mum, twin mum friends, twin dad. Fuckity duck duck right off stupid childish woman. Normal people don't talk like that for duck sake! We get it, you've got twins! Calm down now unless you can't believe you've got twins and need to remind yourself daily that's what you're dealing with and thus need extra me time to come to grips with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t wait until the twins are mobile 😂 It will drive her insane 😂

All has been quiet today in Fopp World though... Maybe taking a few comments on board about not sharing her whole Me Me Me life with the odd snippet of the boys being shrieked at?
She's said she's vlogged and is editing it tonight 🙈

Reactions: 8
Why does she HAVE to put the word TWIN before everything? Twin mum, twin mum friends, twin dad. Fuckity duck duck right off stupid childish woman. Normal people don't talk like that for duck sake! We get it, you've got twins! Calm down now unless you can't believe you've got twins and need to remind yourself daily that's what you're dealing with and thus need extra me time to come to grips with it.
Double the baby so double the “me time?”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“We’ve had a lovely day. I’ve vlogged some of it, so I’ll get it edited and uploaded asap”.....jeez, woman..you’ve already posted an essay with pics..have a day off will ya!
It’s ok...you’ve had a lovely day...we believe you. Can she not do ANYTHING without it having to be broadcast!?!? Maybe I should try and be an Instamum and broadcast anything and everything, all day-everyday. If I was, you would’ve had a fab post today with video, of course, of me jet washing pigeon tit off my motor! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spoke too soon didn’t I! Can’t do a day without it being documented.
Chris hasn’t a chilled first Father’s Day, but it’s ok, she is twin mum superwoman and has vlogged it!
Priorities eh......?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I absolutely applaud those women with their comments! I'd love to put something but dont want to get blocked! I think I am a bit sad and love a good nose. Does me no good though because she winds me right up! Yes, friggin twin in front of everything, stupid silly woman 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe it would have been more chilled if she allowed Chris and the boys to just have a family day and not have the phone shoved in their face throughout the day videoing it all. One day she will regret not focusing on what she has instead of trying to control and document it for a load of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I'm throwing out there that the title for #4 needs to be in homage to Lucy Jackson! 👏👏 you bloody amazing woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just went for a nosey - looks like they're gone!!
I can’t see them either. Really hope Lucy is/ will soon be on here.
Fopps has also replied to those ladies on Instagram and edited her post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.