Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that her comment of “I would rather be here” than attending the SW event was a bit... I don’t know... sour tongued?! She’s trying to make out she didn’t want to go... erm no fopps honey, you weren’t invited! (I’m guessing so anyway as I’m SURE she wouldn’t have passed an event/opportunity to show off).
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think as a consultant you automatically get to go to it?! I rather think because she’s stepped down as the area manager thingy that she didn’t want to be around it when whoever has taken over/the new ‘her’ is up in the stage and Fopps is just sat there she would hate every minute, as it isn’t all about her anymore. She already thinks she has to be the best at everything, I don’t think she’d entertain seeing someone else having the limelight, that might be bad minded of me but I can’t see her wanting to be there as ‘just’ as a consultant if that makes sense!

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she’s said she would rather be at home than at the SW Oscars and she’s been more relaxed about food. Could this be the end of her obsession with SW? I think that there are quite a few instagrammers who were whole hearted SW followers not following the plan as much now. Maybe worked out it doesn’t work long term .
I think something odd went on with her mgmt role. She’s also not as passionate or seems it towards SW? I don’t think it’s a sexy enough brand for her now she’s into all this mummy blogging with the Channel Mum lot - I don’t think she knows what she wants to be seen as anymore.

Reactions: 6
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think as a consultant you automatically get to go to it?! I rather think because she’s stepped down as the area manager thingy that she didn’t want to be around it when whoever has taken over/the new ‘her’ is up in the stage and Fopps is just sat there she would hate every minute, as it isn’t all about her anymore. She already thinks she has to be the best at everything, I don’t think she’d entertain seeing someone else having the limelight, that might be bad minded of me but I can’t see her wanting to be there as ‘just’ as a consultant if that makes sense!
They do, she is losing the love. The calorie counting etc etc. Wouldn’t surprise me if she stepped down from her groups.
She is a mummy now, of twins you know, nd better than the rest of us. This will be her new baby!

Reactions: 7
As soon as she gets enough brand work shell step down from her consultant role she be going to endless events

Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sorry for all these instagrammers (not really but you know what I mean) they’ve spent the last 5/10 years building up these accounts which have literally just fuelled their egos and turned them all into huge narcissists without them even realising. Everyday they have 100s of people telling them how great they are so they start to believe it. And any negative comments they would just class them as random losers or trolls (real trolls)!! And then this site comes along and now they all have to read all these home truths by real people that have genuine opinions that a lot of people agree with. Must be pretty hard for them to read!! Especially as underneath it all, they are all quite insecure! Which is probably why she’s struggling to sleep!
My random thought process for a Saturday night! ..as well as where’s the prawn toast, spring rolls etc black bean and rice isn’t greasy enough for me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That photo of her with the Chinese is so contrived, from the matching loungewear to the bun to the “no make up” make up look. And there is no way she ate all that (unless she’s eaten nothing else all day). Again trying to be relatable but failing miserably! And saying she’s hardly set foot in a gym and she’s been really relaxed with her eating? Yeah and I’m Kim Kardashian’s body double! 😆
And just the one prawn cracker? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This bint is really winding me up. She told me to try and not feel like that when I said I had depression. Ever since then I thought she too had it. When she said you are truly blessed when you have 2 kids really pissed me off. My daughter was an only child for 10 years and I was truly truly blessed x 100 you stupid silly woman. Now I've got two I feel no different to having 1 or ten. What kind of a woman says tit like that? She needs to wake up and spend time with those beautiful babies. And go to the bleeping Gp to get some proper help.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This bint is really winding me up. She told me to try and not feel like that when I said I had depression. Ever since then I thought she too had it. When she said you are truly blessed when you have 2 kids really pissed me off. My daughter was an only child for 10 years and I was truly truly blessed x 100 you stupid silly woman. Now I've got two I feel no different to having 1 or ten. What kind of a woman says tit like that? She needs to wake up and spend time with those beautiful babies. And go to the bleeping Gp to get some proper help.
The stupid bint has no idea and no clue. She makes people feel like tit because she is too selfish and up her own arse to realise that other people have feelings too! She told a woman on her post tonight, “to go join a playgroup” because she said she had no family or friends around her. Not even thinking she may not have the confidence or will to do this.
I was only ever able to have one child, utterly blessed and grateful, but she is better because she had 2!
I actually hate watch now, because she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I hope she doesn’t have PND but she is showing all the signs.
I just wish she would use her platform in a more positive way, privately enjoy the boys that she fought so hard for and thought before she speaks! One day the bubble will burst and her sheep will realise what she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes totally! I can see it now. I bet that’s why she was a bit emotional yesterday - as she said, she ‘wants to be the best at everything’ and so didn’t go because she wouldn’t have been the best.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's still light just now where I am and it's 10:45........................................... AND?

I have family at the SW Oscars just now . She's missing out big time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's still light just now where I am and it's 10:45........................................... AND?

I have family at the SW Oscars just now . She's missing out big time 😂😂
I hope you told them to get the dirt on Fopps for us😂

P.S I love your name 😁

Reactions: 6
The stupid bint has no idea and no clue. She makes people feel like tit because she is too selfish and up her own arse to realise that other people have feelings too! She told a woman on her post tonight, “to go join a playgroup” because she said she had no family or friends around her. Not even thinking she may not have the confidence or will to do this.
I was only ever able to have one child, utterly blessed and grateful, but she is better because she had 2!
I actually hate watch now, because she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I hope she doesn’t have PND but she is showing all the signs.
I just wish she would use her platform in a more positive way, privately enjoy the boys that she fought so hard for and thought before she speaks! One day the bubble will burst and her sheep will realise what she really is
lets hope she does t have pnd it won’t do her any good reading this forum.

I bet Chris was absolutely thrilled with that Jacqueline Wilson book esque illustration of them all 👀😆 +Why does something for him have to always include her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Chris was absolutely thrilled with that Jacqueline Wilson book esque illustration of them all 👀😆 +Why does something for him have to always include her 🙄
Each to their own and everybody has their own taste but I think if I’d have handed that over to my partner this morning he’d absolutely be sat sulking right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Each to their own and everybody has their own taste but I think if I’d have handed that over to my partner this morning he’d absolutely be sat sulking right now 🤣
Ha exactly! There’s just nothing original about her though, no thought, she’s seen swfeebs getting artwork done for her daughters bday, and thought there you go I’ll copy the idea and I’ll look all thoughtful! She’s such a sheep and so dictated to by social media, how would she cope without access to SM for a week, she’d combust! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.