Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of her with the Chinese is so contrived, from the matching loungewear to the bun to the “no make up” make up look. And there is no way she ate all that (unless she’s eaten nothing else all day). Again trying to be relatable but failing miserably! And saying she’s hardly set foot in a gym and she’s been really relaxed with her eating? Yeah and I’m Kim Kardashian’s body double! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the babies are in a good sleep routine as she put it she’s got a few hours with Chris on her own every night hasn’t she if she’s so “organised”?! It’s not the twins fault that he chooses to work away a lot? I think that’s where her unhappiness lies in that she might like the money it brings and what not, but I think she’d much prefer he was around more! I’m a bit baffled why posh and becks of Warwickshire are not having a night out and away at the SW ball, like previous years?! She loved getting dolled up and wearing the tightest frock there 😏 Definitely think something more has gone on with head office that she will never let on about!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Given Nikki gave up her management role to spend time with her boys, she can't defend Lucy's observations/comments. 🥂
Plus for the boys, that London trip was 3/4 of their day, not a few hours

And what exactly has it being light until 9pm got to do with anything?! 😂
[/QUOTE]

Think that's Nikki trying to say she's enough natural light to film her videos until 9pm. Though it's an irrelevant point, as you'd just flick the light switch, or invest in photography lighting like a lot of vloggers.

Reactions: 8
She must be completely insufferable to her husband and family: “Here take a photo of me with this Chinese to show my fans I eat takeaway”, “Take a photo of me feeding my babies so everyone can see I look after them”, “Take a photo of my outfit but make sure you get the designer bag in the shot”. There is so much more to life than posing for staged photos, patrolling every single comment on your social media, attending “events”, doing shopping hauls, making mug cakes, eating half of protein bars and sniffing chips. We might not all be a size 8 but I bet we’ve got a lot more meaningful things in our lives than any of that nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely reading here because many times just have a takeaway was mentioned and now it is and I thought she only drank gin. The more she response and pretends that she’s relatable the more she looks fake and o think it inforces that fact that I don’t believe she spoke to the health visitor because know how she documents everything wouldn’t she have mentioned 1001 times.

Reactions: 15
Maybe having a chinese but it's hardly a blow out having black bean chicken which is the lowest syn choice.
She will have requested no oil to be used when cooking too, she has posted before thats what she does when she gets a curry.

'Prawn crackers are syn free on a saturday night right?'
Makes out shes really letting loose and has 1 bloody prawn cracker ffs.
You can just tell having anything outside of her usual syn fre offerings puts her on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Chris, you can take your plate back now” 😂
My thoughts exactly! How staged is that photo?! Absolutely nothing about it screams relatable. When I get a Chinese it barely makes it from the container to the plate before I'm scoffing it...it would never last for a posed photo 😂😂😂 she definitely didn't eat that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wow yet another "for the gram" photo, by the time anyone ate that it will have been stone cold, she looks her usual brand of self......wide eyed, super co ordinated......messy bun....not so messy, come on Nikki stop pretending everything is perfect, show us real, show us raw, show us anything apart from this fake show of life, its a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When she asked her followers '' what takeaway would you choose " I don't understand why they go in to details about things or why they even comment and put what takeaway they like. I mean who cares really, it's not like Nikki does either. I find it strange.

Reactions: 7
Why did she have to put “Ps I ate the lot 🙈” why not just eat it and enjoy it instead of having to make a big point and a eye covering emoji, that means she’s embarrassed about eating an actual plate of food?! She needs to see someone about an eating disorder as she’s beyond obsessive and it’s not normal!

When she asked her followers '' what takeaway would you choose " I don't understand why they go in to details about things or why they even comment and put what takeaway they like. I mean who cares really, it's not like Nikki does either. I find it strange.
That’s all about the engagement, so she can say to her companies that she wants to advertise for, that she has a strong engagement with her followers etc, so they see her as an asset and kerching! She has to ask questions and get people commenting so she stays popular in the algorithm 🙄💰💰💰 edited to say- the followers who don’t know any better can’t see they are being used, they prob just think she’s being chatty and friendly and comment back to her, when like you say she couldn’t care less what they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that her comment of “I would rather be here” than attending the SW event was a bit... I don’t know... sour tongued?! She’s trying to make out she didn’t want to go... erm no fopps honey, you weren’t invited! (I’m guessing so anyway as I’m SURE she wouldn’t have passed an event/opportunity to show off).

Reactions: 14
It's for her engagement stats I think. She asks stuff so she gets lots of comments etc? I remember someone before going into detail about it. X

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s said she would rather be at home than at the SW Oscars and she’s been more relaxed about food. Could this be the end of her obsession with SW? I think that there are quite a few instagrammers who were whole hearted SW followers not following the plan as much now. Maybe worked out it doesn’t work long term .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.