Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s really going to town with this corrected age thing! Can you imagine if we all walked around saying well my baby is 1 but actuallly 11 months and 12 days and 3 seconds if corrected!!
My son was two weeks late maybe I should be doing his birthday party two weeks early just so everybody knows šŸ™„
I agree! My twins were born at 29weeks. One twin stopped growing at 26 weeks. He weighed 900g and I was told he probably wouldnā€™t survive. At 9 months old ( not corrected) he could sit with support ie those rings they sit in or a high chair etc. I was so conscious that they were likely to have delayed development which they did but I spent so much time giving them opportunities to get stronger.
Ps I was a size 8 ( because thatā€™s obviously so important when it comes to parenting šŸ™„) single parent so does that make me more superior to fopps as a mere superhero? Single superhero over here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ps it was bloody hard work I wish she would show that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree! My twins were born at 29weeks. One twin stopped growing at 26 weeks. He weighed 900g and I was told he probably wouldnā€™t survive. At 9 months old ( not corrected) he could sit with support ie those rings they sit in or a high chair etc. I was so conscious that they were likely to have delayed development which they did but I spent so much time giving them opportunities to get stronger.
Ps I was a size 8 ( because thatā€™s obviously so important when it comes to parenting šŸ™„) single parent so does that make me more superior to fopps as a mere superhero? Single superhero over here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
absolute super hero in my eyes- fair play to you x @Notjustatwinmum

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait, I never comment on these threads but sheā€™s adding vinegar to her spag Bol to take away the acidity of the tomatoes? Vinegar is an acid! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ You need sugar, Fopps! Not another acidic food!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
More and more people are joining this site. She is becoming more transparent by the day. She's such a vile women. So stuck up her own arse and for absolutely no reason, she's fake, cheap, chavvy and I'm sorry to say but she is so far from a mother I'd aspire to be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve followed fopperholic for a long time at the beginning I really thought she was genuine, but as her followers increased , she has become obsessed with the whole Instagram life , her life is revolved around Instagram and social media , I get that she is a first time mum and everything is daunting the first time around , but come on!!! Her babies are going to grow up thinking that social media is her full time job , she is constantly uploading content , she is obsessed with it all , the more likes the more followers itā€™s as if she gets a kick out of it and shoot anyone down if they donā€™t agree with something she has posted , the good the bad and the ugly of social media , she is trying to out do everyone on there , going to events meeting up with strangers , she dosnt know them from Adam , just sees there made up lifeā€™s on social media and copyā€™s it , come on.. she can go to Gucci and buy her self a 2 grand belt but bought a extra twin pram second hand ( nothing against second hand) she buys herself a cheapo jumpsuit from eBay and promotes it as if itā€™s the best thing since sliced bread but then her Gucci bag is in every picture going and loves her ā€˜primark haulsā€™ wonā€™t pay a extra 30 pound for a train ticket , to try and save money , it says a lot , she hadnā€™t got a lot of money because if she had she wouldnā€™t be delighted and so showy off with her designer gear if she was rolling in it , she wouldnā€™t even be advertising and constantly plugging things on social media ,and then selling gifted items , her life is fake , she is a wanabe she wants to be young all the Botox the way she dresses , itā€™s quite sad really , I think she wants the whole social media job , just like mrs hinch , if she got a tv deal or a slot on this morning her aim would be complete

Reactions: 16
You are my superhero šŸ¦øā€ā™€ļø!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve followed fopperholic for a long time at the beginning I really thought she was genuine, but as her followers increased , she has become obsessed with the whole Instagram life , her life is revolved around Instagram and social media , I get that she is a first time mum and everything is daunting the first time around , but come on!!! Her babies are going to grow up thinking that social media is her full time job , she is constantly uploading content , she is obsessed with it all , the more likes the more followers itā€™s as if she gets a kick out of it and shoot anyone down if they donā€™t agree with something she has posted , the good the bad and the ugly of social media , she is trying to out do everyone on there , going to events meeting up with strangers , she dosnt know them from Adam , just sees there made up lifeā€™s on social media and copyā€™s it , come on.. she can go to Gucci and buy her self a 2 grand belt but bought a extra twin pram second hand ( nothing against second hand) she buys herself a cheapo jumpsuit from eBay and promotes it as if itā€™s the best thing since sliced bread but then her Gucci bag is in every picture going and loves her ā€˜primark haulsā€™ wonā€™t pay a extra 30 pound for a train ticket , to try and save money , it says a lot , she hadnā€™t got a lot of money because if she had she wouldnā€™t be delighted and so showy off with her designer gear if she was rolling in it , she wouldnā€™t even be advertising and constantly plugging things on social media ,and then selling gifted items , her life is fake , she is a wanabe she wants to be young all the Botox the way she dresses , itā€™s quite sad really , I think she wants the whole social media job , just like mrs hinch , if she got a tv deal or a slot on this morning her aim would be complete
Did you not see on one of her stories when her hubby got a YouTube award that she said "this is my goal in life" how very sad that, that would be you goal. Just goes to show what an air head she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sshh...wait...did everyone hear that? I think I heard a penny drop! No pics of the boys plastered over social media today! Could it be the first time ever??? Has Flopps seen the light and put kids privacy first? Probably because sheā€™s had a busy day and the ā€˜how to make a rank spag bolā€™ video took priority today. But itā€™s noted, Flopps. Just done my bedtime reading and caught up with this thread...love it šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I just cringed watching her stories. 'She was SOOOOOO pretty in real life, her house was SOOOO stunning...' who says that kind of thing aloud?? It's toe curlingly cringe worthy and she looks and sounds like such a wannabe going about idolising these women that she's never met before. Get a grip for gods sake! It's not normal for someone of her age to talk like that! And when she kept saying 'I just really wanted to go' she sounded like a spoilt child throwing their toys out of their pram. And she was so pleased to see the boys again as she made sure to mention several times but couldn't part with Ā£30 to get an earlier train. Stick your money where your Gucci belt is then! She thinks she's going to endear herself to all these social influencers that she desperately wants to befriend by gushing about them all over her instagram but she is coming across so desperate it's a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she given up the whole SW consultant thing now? Itā€™s just that I was at a SW group last week which she was the area manager for and the consultant said thereā€™s a new area manager coming in in a few weeks so fopperholics not doing it anymore. I remember her observing in a group I was in years ago. She hasnā€™t changed a lot from what I can remember of her.

Also anyone know why sheā€™s called fopperholic? Iā€™ve always wondered where the name came from.

Reactions: 3
She is so desperate , everything she posts everything she is doing , is for a reason , she wants the followers she wants all the adverts she wants all the deals ... only way for her to get them is to attend all these events post everyday , ask questions tag everything , ifher Instagram got closed down , hacked or whatever I think she would have a break down , Iā€™ve never seen her say a bad word about anything , its All positive on her feed , her life seems like she never has a bad day , itā€™s odd itā€™s too much all sugar coated pretty whimsicle , maybe if she was a bit more raw and relate able she wouldnā€™t get the hate

Reactions: 5
She was more passionate when speaking about her trip to London than she has ever been when talking about the babies. Says it all really.

• Sad
The funny thing about SW on Instagram is that none of the accounts actually follow the plan, even the consultants!

Feel sorry for the people who follow people like Fopperholic and Pickard, and start copying what they do and wonder why theyā€™re not losing any weight.

I had to unfollow Fopps because I find her transformation into ā€œperfectā€ mummy Instagrammer totally insincere. Why the hell is she giving weaning advice!? Itā€™s super exploitive of her followers considering she ainā€™t a child nutritionist, but an adult slimming consultant.
And even then, she hasnā€™t got any qualifications in nutrition, she shouldnā€™t be telling adult people what to eat

Reactions: 5
Quote of the day when talking about the amazing inspirational event host "she's achieved so much in her life..."
Wow, what is it Fop tell me!
A cure for cancer?
World peace?
NO...
"she's met Sarah Jessica Parker! "

GET A LIFE! šŸ˜¦šŸ˜žšŸ˜©šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has she given up the whole SW consultant thing now? Itā€™s just that I was at a SW group last week which she was the area manager for and the consultant said thereā€™s a new area manager coming in in a few weeks so fopperholics not doing it anymore. I remember her observing in a group I was in years ago. She hasnā€™t changed a lot from what I can remember of her.

Also anyone know why sheā€™s called fopperholic? Iā€™ve always wondered where the name came from.
Food shopperholic, she thinks sheā€™s a foodie which is a big joke really

Sheā€™s a consultant still but not an arse manager now

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Apparently sheā€™s a Foodie ( though by looking at her beige food and mug cakes I find hard to believe )
And sheā€™s a Shopperholic which obviously is true as sheā€™s always buying clothes ... put the two together FO ( for foodie ) pperholic ( for spending to much in shops, she has aptly named herself )

Reactions: 4
Wait, I never comment on these threads but sheā€™s adding vinegar to her spag Bol to take away the acidity of the tomatoes? Vinegar is an acid! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ You need sugar, Fopps! Not another acidic food!!!
Hang on....she's only got a degree in business. You can't expect her to also have a grasp of basic chemistry too šŸ˜‚
I flick through her stories on silent at about 1000 miles an hour so totally missed that!
I can't imagine she was that sharpest tool at school!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hang on....she's only got a degree in business. You can't expect her to also have a grasp of basic chemistry too šŸ˜‚
I flick through her stories on silent at about 1000 miles an hour so totally missed that!
I can't imagine she was that sharpest tool at school!
2:1 in a Business related degree...claims to be unaware of the issue with Primark and sustainable fashion,like the whole unethical business practice or social responsibility with fast fashion brands seems to have passed her by.
Oh well, letā€™s screech away at another #afflink for polyester jumpsuits on eBay...be sure to get one in every colour! More to a business model than just sales Nikki.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.