Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole post is a look at me out alone with my babies because she read the posts here about how she always has help, there's a cursory mention of Chris but the rest of it is all me me me to the point that when I read it I thought she'd actually gone shopping on her own at first. I think that's why there's all the arse licking comments because they've thought the same.
Also the ‘Ive done it thousands of times now when out alone’.... erm when have you ever been out alone with them Nikki???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also the ‘Ive done it thousands of times now when out alone’.... erm when have you ever been out alone with them Nikki???
Very true....she said she was going swimming yesterday or today on a story...I remember thinking Jesus she must be taking at least 4 other people with her for that. She needs 2 or 3 just to stay at home 😂 She won't get in the pool and get her hair wet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So fopps you expect us to believe you sat there in such a perfect "Just let me flick my hair" moment, sat up with perfect posture for a totally over posed photo looking totally chilled at feeding twins by yourself in public......eff off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s ridiculous, as soon as my two could hold the bottles I stopped doing the awkward reach. That way you also get a lot less attention as people often don’t see there’s two...... oh wait...... suppose that is the opposite to what fopp would want 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't believe for one second that at 9 months old, both babies needed an urgent bottle that second. They are eating 3 meals, and surely her routine would've made it possible to allocate a suitable time for Chris to LOAD the car, without missing feed time? Just another photo opportunity for old fopps

Reactions: 15
Fight fight fight!!!!! Creased at this!!!
Snap 😂
Have you noticed too that comments she likes she replies with a ‘x’, ones like this when she’s not ‘being abrupt’ don’t have the ‘x’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snap 😂
Have you noticed too that comments she likes she replies with a ‘x’, ones like this when she’s not ‘being abrupt’ don’t have the ‘x’ 😂
Yeah she makes it so bloody obvious when she's being off with someone! I know she said the other day she was due on, but jeez!!

Reactions: 8
"I'm not being abrupt, it's hard to read in context when its the written word"

that's a bloody classic line :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How patronising and passive aggressive is the blowing a kiss emoji 😂 clearly feeling touchy she got caught out!

I remember seeing her and fit hubs in Debenhams once (she lives not far from me). The twins had not long been born and she strutted into the cafe in her thigh high boots and face full of make up so clearly looking for attention. She placed the pram where everyone could see and then when people came up to her to coo over the twins she looked at them like tit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How patronising and passive aggressive is the blowing a kiss emoji 😂 clearly feeling touchy she got caught out!

I remember seeing her and fit hubs in Debenhams once (she lives not far from me). The twins had not long been born and she strutted into the cafe in her thigh high boots and face full of make up so clearly looking for attention. She placed the pram where everyone could see and then when people came up to her to coo over the twins she looked at them like tit 😂
I was with my mum and before I could even say anything my mum went ‘god someone clearly loves themself’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Even now I’m still confused! She’s banging on in the post about feeding alone, helping people feel confident when out alone blah blah, then someone asks an innocent question (that everyone else is thinking) and it appears she’s not alone and Chris is with her? And we are supposed to know that, when the post is about her being alone..?!! Confused much?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.