Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bint is bitching back at people who dare question her- such an ill mannered woman

Reactions: 13
Where does it?!
Nikki, you managed an aggressive 5 word response, but you could have answered with the First, middle and surname of the mystery photographer in less! Just be nice and reply to potential buyers of your flogging with respect. This is why people think you are rude!

Reactions: 11
She’s now saying she clearly states that Chris had gone to the car and when he came back she had nearly finished feeding so he took a picture.
Who gives a tit that you fed your kids solo?!
It doesn’t clearly state at all - she’s striking back tonight before hitting ‘block’

Reactions: 8
If Chris took the pic, she wasn't out and about on her own.. 🙄
So basically she's let him do the hard work whilst she sits down and holds a bottle in each hand whilst waiting for the camera man ..... Yeah that's really solo feeding 9 month olds that hold their own bottles and also eat solids 🙄

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t clearly state at all - she’s striking back tonight before hitting ‘block’
Wish I could ask her why she was feeding the babies that were 1. Asleep. 2. Could hold their own bottles. But I’d then be blocked too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been on the receiving end of that 🤣🤣 you think she was god though and nobody had ever fed a baby in public before. Sorry, I forgot she has 2 😴😴
I've been lurking and liking these past days but this about her feeding in public was just a stupid post. How many people fed babies in public and never thought "hey y'all, look at me, I'm feeding my baby. In public. All by myself. Aren't I amazing?" It's like a little kid looking for attention when they do something. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just noticed the huge co incidence that her bag is open with the Gucci buckle facing the camera. Wonder how that happened!

• Haha
Guys it's all good, I've worked out what happened!! Chris left to go sort the car (she said unloading but I'm assuming he was packing her Primark bags in the boot) when he came back (as quickly as he could) he saw a rare moment where Fopp was looking after the (sleeping) boys with no help from the grandparents or himself so he had to capture the moment on camera. Just incase it never happens again.

Can't believe how rude she was in those replies. It doesn't state he took the pic in her post! A lot of people were curious. She didn't have to be so snarky!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her post ain’t that ‘clear’ anyway as apparently Chris was unloading the car... uh sweetie when you are putting the stuff in it’s ‘loading’ try proof reading your posts

• Haha
Wish I could ask her why she was feeding the babies that were 1. Asleep. 2. Could hold their own bottles. But I’d then be blocked too 😂
I know, I’m sitting on my hands...I so want to post some comments but she’ll block me in double-quick time 😂

• Haha
She is so rude and arrogant it’s unreal! Her followers are the ones who allow her to make money from doing pretty much sod all so even if they question or criticise something she should show them some damn respect. And how cringey is that photo? Nearly as bad as the ones where she’s cuddling one of the babies gazing into the distance or “sleeping”, what an absolute bellend!

• Haha
Oh the usual...I get asked this a lot" bollocks. Anyone else ever sat there scrolling through instagram thinking, I wonder how she feeds that baby/baby's. I can't quite understand how two hands can manage to hold 2 bottles in 2 baby's mouths?!

On the flipside. What questions should she actually get asked ALL the time?!

I'll go first...

I'm after a good smart phone for taking photos of my baby when he opens his eyes every morning. Any recommendations?

I want to show the world how good my scars are healing after having saod baby. Any advice to do it tastefully without actually flashing everyone my minge?!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the whole post is a look at me out alone with my babies because she read the posts here about how she always has help, there's a cursory mention of Chris but the rest of it is all me me me to the point that when I read it I thought she'd actually gone shopping on her own at first. I think that's why there's all the arse licking comments because they've thought the same.

Reactions: 9
I think the whole post is a look at me out alone with my babies because she read the posts here about how she always has help, there's a cursory mention of Chris but the rest of it is all me me me to the point that when I read it I thought she'd actually gone shopping on her own at first. I think that's why there's all the arse licking comments because they've thought the same.
Thank god she's not a single mum with 4/5 children & living in the real world with a proper job. Can you imagine her on one of those life swap programmes? She'd definitely end up having a break down.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.