Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already gone. It wasn't rude or horrible. It was a genuine question. How sad is that, blocking folk for asking a question.

Edited- it's there now? Not sure why it didn't come up the first time. Although I'm sure it is only a matter of time as others have started replying to the comment laughing
I think the comments in reply to it with the laughing emojis have been deleted...😂🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Why are all the comments arse licking her, is she the only parent to ever feed her children in public?? How staged is that photo, it looks like something from a mothercare advert?? I wish her sheep would get a grip and come into the real world!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why are all the comments arse licking her, is she the only parent to ever feed her children in public?? How staged is that photo, it looks like something from a mothercare advert?? I wish her sheep would get a grip and come into the real world!!
She deletes any that aren’t arse licking

Reactions: 4
Cheeky little reference to why the boys are in car seats too...someone defo reads on here. Sad act. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused......
if the boys can hold their bottle why is she holding it?
Why is she feeding them when they are asleep?
Who took the picture?
Why’s there no baby changing bag?
Why she telling us how to make milk
👆🏼This!! Her whole essay post totally contradicts herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know...they’re thanking her and praising her for showing them how to feed two babies while sitting in car seats, like they wouldn’t have thought of it on their own. That photo is so staged. And I’ve also noted that you can’t see the boys...maybe she’s finally seen the light about parading the boys over social media and not shown them or maybe they’re asleep and she’s fake-feeding just for another instagram opportunity 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I HATE 21 Buttons!!! Chloe Phillips has just started doing it too, worst app ever 😂
Everyone I love is just turning into an ad bleep. 🙄 Saw earlier she was hinting for dave to propose to her, any female that does that is such an embarrassment 😭 what is wrong with these people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone I love is just turning into an ad bleep. 🙄 Saw earlier she was hinting for dave to propose to her, any female that does that is such an embarrassment 😭 what is wrong with these people
I know it’s hard finding good insta accounts these days.

Reactions: 3
I know...they’re thanking her and praising her for showing them how to feed two babies while sitting in car seats, like they wouldn’t have thought of it on their own. That photo is so staged. And I’ve also noted that you can’t see the boys...maybe she’s finally seen the light about parading the boys over social media and not shown them or maybe they’re asleep and she’s fake-feeding just for another instagram opportunity 🤔
We can but hope!!

Reactions: 2
She’s replied to that lady’s comment about who took the pic, in a typical Nikki rude and abrupt, obnoxious way 🙄
I must be really thick or really struggle to read her essay coz I can’t see where it says who took it in the post?

Reactions: 2
She’s now saying she clearly states that Chris had gone to the car and when he came back she had nearly finished feeding so he took a picture.
Who gives a tit that you fed your kids solo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.