Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes never going to give new twin mums any confidence to do anything by themselves as she constantly has someone with her.
How would she cope if she had two at different ages, we just all get on with it. Its life of having children. She has no idea at all, she just produces this fake perfect life on her social media and in reality life with kids is not like this at all. Totally unrelatable and sick of the same old crap she posts. Look at me look at me. Get a grip!

Reactions: 9
she was area manager for my consultant @Ellsbells123 and when her name came in group we always moved swiftly on as it would be a breach of confidentiality to talk about her boss but my consultants face was a picture and not in a good way! ha ha!! reckon they've had alot of negativity!
You can imagine the relief when she was pushed, sorry I mean left the role. I hope SW look into her actions, she shouldn’t be a consultant!

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many thousands of accounts she has blocked??
She is so pathetic to be blocking people who dared to have their own opinions and agreed with other people! Is she some sort of Stalin, she’s one major control freak! If you don’t agree with her she blocks you, how mature of her. Perhaps she has the maturity of the age she wishes she was, instead of the age she actually is. Poor Fopps she wanted a big round of applause and adoration for giving a bottle to her own kids...whilst her husband was metres away putting the shopping in the boot...how dare we not all give her a standing ovation! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also just noticed the huge co incidence that her bag is open with the Gucci buckle facing the camera. Wonder how that happened!
Can't hide the big chav tat on the shoulder though :ROFLMAO:
What do reckon the odds are she has got a devil tat on the bum?
I remember at one point they were quite fashionable with certain classy girls back in the 90's
It would certainly fit in with the barb wire down the side and tribal belly button :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't hide the big chav tat on the shoulder though :ROFLMAO:
What do reckon the odds are she has got a devil tat on the bum?
I remember at one point they were quite fashionable with certain classy girls back in the 90's
It would certainly fit in with the barb wire down the side and tribal belly button :ROFLMAO:
Nah there's definitely got to be a woman stamp on her lower back!

Reactions: 5
Why does she do Slimming World? Did she used to be a big lass?
3 stone in 3 months....eat a few too many pizzas and drank a few too many snakebites(i made that up shes not that cool) and joined SW - she eventually took over changed the plan to include calorie counting and sniffing chips, she invented mug cakes and Harvester burnt oil free jacket potatoes and then had a revelation that she could bore the world- west Midlands - with her variations and the rest is history....she was in reality a size 12! @Whiskygal dont sue me like she threatened another lady...thats another story😵😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.
I am so sorry for your loss. Please don’t let her make you feel inadequate. It’s all fake and for effect. sending you healing love and hugs xxx

Reactions: 11
I can't help but giggle that yet another post has been shot down in flames by comments of people poiting out the obvious flaw in that post. 😂

Plus, if babies are feeding themselves 👏👏why not put them in the car, sit in the middle seat and supervise them while rat boy/chauffeur/bag boy loads the car. Anything for the gram eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she wasn’t on her own 🙄 that’s right, do a big post about how you’re on your own when actually your husband has gone to the car and left you for 5 mins. Jesus Christ someone give this woman a medal wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen the post for the shopping haul the other day ....I counted 7 outfits in that 30 second video! not bad when she only managed to shop for 20 minutes apparently 🙄
The majority of tit she wears is stuff I'd pick up for my nan. I've never been inspired to buy anything she's shown 👀 considering she's worked hard for her size 8 figure, she likes to keep it hidden under floaty crap 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
3 stone in 3 months....eat a few too many pizzas and drank a few too many snakebites(i made that up shes not that cool) and joined SW - she eventually took over changed the plan to include calorie counting and sniffing chips, she invented mug cakes and Harvester burnt oil free jacket potatoes and then had a revelation that she could bore the world- west Midlands - with her variations and the rest is history....she was in reality a size 12! @Whiskygal dont sue me like she threatened another lady...thats another story😵😱
She didn't lose 3 stone in 3 month she lost 2 stone 5lb
This article from 2005 says what she weighed and beginning and end.
The 3 stone in 3 month is something she obviously thought had a better ring to it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't help but giggle that yet another post has been shot down in flames by comments of people poiting out the obvious flaw in that post. 😂

Plus, if babies are feeding themselves 👏👏why not put them in the car, sit in the middle seat and supervise them while rat boy/chauffeur/bag boy loads the car. Anything for the gram eh.
Rat boy can only play golf and be a fit hubby- he dosent currently have an additional role...😛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn't lose 3 stone in 3 month she lost 2 stone 5lb
This article from 2005 says what she weighed and beginning and end.
The 3 stone in 3 month is something she obviously thought had a better ring to it
any thing for the gram as this gets trotted out weekly with the mug cake recipe! its all content!!!

Reactions: 3
Rat boy can only play golf and be a fit hubby- he dosent currently have an additional role...😛
Oops. I Might have to report your post, now that I've been shown up. I need to do a Nikki and make it disappear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
any thing for the gram as this gets trotted out weekly with the mug cake recipe! its all content!!!
For Warwick resident Nikki McDonnell the up side of student life meant a down turn in her own.

The drinking, fast food and party lifestyle caused her to add around two stone in weight to her size ten, 5ft 6in figure during her first year at University.

The 24 year-old, from Chase Meadow, said: "I used to dread coming home at the end of term to see my friends because they were all so thin.
Being overweight killed my confidence.

"You want to be invisible and just blend in because you feel so uncomfortable.

"When I went to university I was a size ten but by the end of the year I couldn't get my little finger into a ten.

"I used to wear a black coat every time I went out which felt welded to my body just so people couldn't see the real me."

And it is not just self-esteem which suffers, says Miss McDonnell, whose grades had also started to slip as a result of gaining weight.
She added: "I only scraped through my first year and I put a lot of that down to my weight situation.

"When anyone goes away to study there is pressure. From family and friends and being so young, it can be a hard time.

"How many students eat healthily?

"There are 27 million people in the UK who suffer from obesity and they all need help."

Nikki's weight reached 11st 12lb but she returned to Derby for her second and third years at 9st 7lb after going to Slimming World, which also turned out to be a career move because it is now where she works as a manager for Warwickshire.

She added: "You hear about some of these women who lose five stone or something like that but they are a one-off.

"My case is more realistic and achievable."

Her grades picked up too, and she graduated with a 2:1 honours in business studies from Derby University.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.