Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to bother watching her new shopping haul, but judging by the post she doesn't say in the video where anything's from? Correct me of I'm wrong. So she just directs everyone to her 21 buttons? Is she that desperate for money?! Suppose she's gotta pay for that brand new bought outright car somehow 🙄🤔
I HATE 21 Buttons!!! Chloe Phillips has just started doing it too, worst app ever 😂

Reactions: 4
I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.

I am honestly so sorry big hugs to you. The IVF process is very hard. I have family and friends who have tried it. The closest ones to me, IVF was not a success, but then they fell pregnant a while later naturally. It's a huge pressure. I would like to think that you will fall pregnant and I will think all the positive thoughts for you. Don't let anyone else make u feel bad. We are all worth the same, whether we have a cleaner or not, a big house, a husband, no husband.. although you don't feel it you are probably much happier and at least you are honest.
I am bigger than a size 8 for sure, and I have never had a problem with relationships as anyone who loves you and wants you sees more than your size, they see your heart and your morals and values. You can't disguise those for long.
I do completely understand how you feel though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
let's not forget it wasn't long ago she was selling loads of her gifted items on her personal account too, gets them for free and decided not good enough for her despite gushing about them when she received them, then sells them, surely it would have been a better idea to re donate if she didn't want them, not like she needs the money.
We're mid house move and de cluttering so have sorted tons of stuff out for the local shelter that helps homeless or families needing to re locate and start again etc, we took bedding, towels, clothes, kitchen stuff, kids shoes etc, could have sold it yes but we appreciate the position we're in to be able to not need to so paid it forward, felt good knowing we had helped others, then again if she did that she would be expecting a mention in the queens birthday honours list!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she do Slimming World? Did she used to be a big lass?
From what I understand 15 odd years ago she put on some weight at uni, lost it quickly in a few months by doing Slimming World and then became a consultant and has been ever since. However, she was never “big” in the first place so when she talks as though she used to be huge it’s very patronising to people who truly struggle with their weight. I doubt she has any empathy for those who really have a weight problem, I would hate it if she was my Slimming World consultant!

Reactions: 9
Hang on, who took the candid pic then??! 'Chris was off unloading the car so I fed them on my own'
Did she flag down a stranger to take a pic to show that she can manage feeding her 2 babies on her own?! Deffo a contender for Mum of the year award now 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on, who took the candid pic then??! 'Chris was off unloading the car so I fed them on my own'
Did she flag down a stranger to take a pic to show that she can manage feeding her 2 babies on her own?! Deffo a contender for Mum of the year award now 👏
I thought the same! And the person in the background watching 😂 the way her hand is on the top car seat doesn't look right, I think this pic is massively staged! If I remember right she said the boys were sleeping in the shop or something? Then wait till you get home and then both of you can hold one baby each and feed them properly?

Reactions: 6
I thought the same! And the person in the background watching 😂 the way her hand is on the top car seat doesn't look right, I think this pic is massively staged! If I remember right she said the boys were sleeping in the shop or something? Then wait till you get home and then both of you can hold one baby each and feed them properly?
Designer bag on table... *check*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought the same! I'd love to ask who took the pic but, that would be grounds for an instant block, obvs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably phoned rat boy first to remind him she has twins...2 babies you know....to feed, so told him get the camera ready 😂 I'm most confused about why he was unloading the car and she was sat in the cafe.....did she send him home with the shopping first?

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused......
if the boys can hold their bottle why is she holding it?
Why is she feeding them when they are asleep?
Who took the picture?
Why’s there no baby changing bag?
Why she telling us how to make milk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone has asked... watch for deletion...!
Already gone. It wasn't rude or horrible. It was a genuine question. How sad is that, blocking folk for asking a question.

Edited- it's there now? Not sure why it didn't come up the first time. Although I'm sure it is only a matter of time as others have started replying to the comment laughing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New video...and here’s me thinking she’d found the answer to world peace...nope it’s another crappy clothes haul! Not even giving her an eye rolling watch anymore, but I’d bet my house on she’s telling everything is a “size small” 🙄 She really has nothing else to offer does she, crap food, crap clothes videos crap parenting advice. Totally bored of her these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not going to bother watching her new shopping haul, but judging by the post she doesn't say in the video where anything's from? Correct me of I'm wrong. So she just directs everyone to her 21 buttons? Is she that desperate for money?! Suppose she's gotta pay for that brand new bought outright car somehow 🙄🤔
Mama Ryan wants that car, let’s beg for the sheep to check 21 buttons and afflinks. Add up the supposed ‘pennies’ these mummyfloggers make and it might take a while begging. In the meantime, let’s sell the previously gifted items the boys received on local selling sites...oh the desperation! All this to prove it’s not fit husband’s money but proper girl boss hustling!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that a tattoo on her shoulder too? She’s kept that well hidden!
Laughing at all the comments like ‘wow well done hun!’
She’s clearly not on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.