Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Facebook 😏 I just can’t be bothered to argue with this low life, I can’t believe someone is finding it so hard to stay at home?! until a week ago despised being at home with an 8month old and a 2 year old, I started off miserable and angry at life, our little baby group got cancelled, then our music group (the only class we pay to do) we had saved for months to go to Disney on ice in May and that was also cancelled, then to top it off we were put on “lockdown” and I really didn’t think I could do this with 2 small kids alone (if you have a 2yr old you know 😂) I can honestly say I’m loving it, just sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and getting the toys out in the sunshine (albeit with snowsuits on😂) we have slow worms so my little girl looks for snakes each day and we generally do nothing! We’ll get the aqua mat out (why prikki does not own one of these is beyond me as they’re mess free and compact with storage 🤷‍♀️) my husband is still having to work (not a key worker his boss is just a dick 💰💰) and in a week I’m expected back at work for the NHS. This witch doesn’t know she’s born! I’ve said it before but I’ll never have a pathetic island or my own home, my husband has other children so I had to PAY for my ivf purely on that reason!! My 2 babies have cost me 13,500 so far (not counting storage fees each year) and now I’ve got to risk their health going to and from work just to make a living! I’m not creative, we don’t Paint or bake but hey! My 2yr old made stuffing balls for the roast dinner today. It says it all that she can’t just sit and watch them play, absolute lost cause if you can only entertain your kids by putting on YouTube! (No judgement we watch the nursery rhymes sometimes) I’ve managed to overhaul my toys and my kitchen solo so I don’t know what her problem is, whatever would she do if she had to actually go to work instead of moping about with crappy **i mean spitty 😉** lashes sobbing about how finally people are disagreeing with her publicly ✌
🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 10
and still the comments keep coming lol !! Probably delete this one too ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ahaha MyDreamReality is me. 😂 Reading it back I think I could've said what I had to say in a better way basically just repeated myself there but my excuse is im NEW TO THIS guys n am sooooooo tired from being a #FirstTime"Troll" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahaha MyDreamReality is me. 😂 Reading it back I think I could've said what I had to say in a better way basically just repeated myself there but my excuse is im NEW TO THIS guys n am sooooooo tired from being a #FirstTime"Troll" 😂
#firsttimetroll 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure Jan, duck off Jan!!! That's the whole point you bleeping cretin, Prickola has played down the whole 'business' of YouTube and Instagram. She has highlighted the fact that it's just a hobby for her when clearly it is not! She's also bragged about Chris's income and her savings because she was too proud to admit she needed the money after being sacked from SW. She can't just switch when it suits her and say I still need to work!! When did it become work? These rimmers who follow her are pissing me off more than Fopperbollox herself!
Especially the whole "keep doing what you do it cheers us up". No it doesn't. It give us tattle thread content but sure as hell doesn't cheer me up.

The deleting and blocking of comments that she perceives as rude or negative are what took me so long to find my way to Tattle. I couldn't believe that she had only gushing positive comments on her SM despite the fact that she was becoming increasingly more annoying with every vlog she posted.

I originally started watching her for SW recipes. I noticed that she was getting more and more passive aggressive every time she uploaded. As if there was lots of sneaky digs about stuff which I now realise was aimed at all the people who had been saying what she didn't want to hear.

I started to see she was fake with the continued voice / dialect changes and the need to have some designer product conveniently placed in shot. I know I said this before but it's as if she creates this online persona of the person she would really love to be yet the real Nikki still comes through.

Can you imagine a life of policing your SM every minute if the day just to get rid of comments. Can you imagine being so insecure that you desperately need validation from strangers. What a really sad existence she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sadly for some parents this is their life much of the time. Not all parents are in a position to drive top of the range cars, have the luxury of a garden, spare money to go to endless playgroups / buy expensive toys more importantly don't have the support of loving parents who can babysit for date nights etc. For some people this is temporary but for others this is what they deal with all the time. She needs to take this situation to learn some humility and be grateful for all she has.
This is exactly right! She doesn’t have a clue. I’m a care leaver and a single parent to a three year old and a full time social work student. My support network is non existent other than my daughter goes to nursery when I’m at uni. Suddenly I’m having to do my uni work at home and take part in online lectures with her bouncing around the house. But you know what? Yes it’s hard, absolutely. I’m enjoying it though. My house is a tit tip, the garden fence is covered in paint, I keep finding rice in crazy places in my house and the windows are covered in scribbles and rainbows. We’re making the most of a bad situation and I am so grateful for this time to slow down. I also take the time to realise that my situation is quite privileged. I’ve not lost a job, I’m not a key worker, I have a decent house and a decent garden. I appreciate the little things. Something Prikki is clearly incapable of doing. It grinds my gears so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She had to be nice to the nhs lasybas she gave her no reason not to be. Her post was well written and couldn't be twisted into anything bad. It was full of facts about why we should be thinking before ordering things.
Bet fopps wrote her reply through gritted teeth though.
She's sucking up now as she knows this lady is right and has with that comments fopps look like a fool.

She won't learn though. Nothing will change.

Also why does she keep banging on about following nhs advice. The NHS aren't telling what to do its the government.

Reactions: 14
Right Nikki, seen as I am home schooling English this morning, I will give you a little lesson to.
Below you will find the meaning of the word “obsessed “ your homework for today (and every day after) is to use this word it the correct form. Find a sentence that is actually fits in. Your boys are not “obsessed “ with blueberries they “like” blueberries! Good luck with your challenge.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh yay for poor old Fopps - the boys are waking up later!! Her life is so hard, so glad she gets this break.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look!! 👀

Yesterday I said we hadn’t seen what the boys are eating...
Today we are told they are having strawberries and blueberries after weetabix for breakfast! 🤣

Can’t believe they had messy weetabix to be honest, probably just the fruit that she showed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had another quick glance at the speech she gave yesterday on her grid. For someone with 152k followers she received 1,514 likes. Not sure people are really falling for this crap anymore.

Reactions: 20
Why use a scoop?
Isn't there a suitable item of cutlery which scoops food?
Like, a spoon, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loving the boys waking up later 🙄 no the clocks went forward. Why is it always about what the boys slept 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving the boys waking up later 🙄 no the clocks went forward. Why is it always about what the boys slept 🙄
Because she has TWO babies!! 🤣 that’s TWO to change, TWO to put into sleep bags and TWO to leave sobbing so she can sit deluded like she achieved something! God forbid they were different ages and she had one screaming and another keep coming into her dressing room interrupting her worshipping herself 😏 she honestly deserves a medal y’know for her uuuhhhmazzingg job she does because y’know she has twins and she’s a first time mum still 2yrs later 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is exactly right! She doesn’t have a clue. I’m a care leaver and a single parent to a three year old and a full time social work student. My support network is non existent other than my daughter goes to nursery when I’m at uni. Suddenly I’m having to do my uni work at home and take part in online lectures with her bouncing around the house. But you know what? Yes it’s hard, absolutely. I’m enjoying it though. My house is a tit tip, the garden fence is covered in paint, I keep finding rice in crazy places in my house and the windows are covered in scribbles and rainbows. We’re making the most of a bad situation and I am so grateful for this time to slow down. I also take the time to realise that my situation is quite privileged. I’ve not lost a job, I’m not a key worker, I have a decent house and a decent garden. I appreciate the little things. Something Prikki is clearly incapable of doing. It grinds my gears so much.
This is what I’m clinging to. We have a nice house and garden. Our jobs are safe, my husband is a key worker as am I but I’m on mat leave. He’s more logistics within the nhs though so isn’t in daily contact with patients which I’m grateful for. We have a lot to be thankful for. I think we will come out of this better people.... not looking forward to going through the process to be a better person 😂 but I’m hopeful!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because she has TWO babies!! 🤣 that’s TWO to change, TWO to put into sleep bags and TWO to leave sobbing so she can sit deluded like she achieved something! God forbid they were different ages and she had one screaming and another keep coming into her dressing room interrupting her worshipping herself 😏 she honestly deserves a medal y’know for her uuuhhhmazzingg job she does because y’know she has twins and she’s a first time mum still 2yrs later 😂
Worshipping herself 😂 that's too funny, you can imagine it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she has no job, no prospects, no career and no hope therefore no goals to achieve. Having them sleep is one of the only things she can work at and have as a goal.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.