Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you did what ? surely that it child labour 😂😂
oops forgot #bekind 🤷🏼‍♀️

what has she posted today.... I haven’t had the time to set up my 9th account yet 😂😂
The boys eating fruit, with a scoop. After having weetabix and getting up later (nothing to do with the click chance).
A random picture of Boris Johnson
Some donation thing, that she probably never donated too.
A picture of the milkshake monkey, so yet another TV programme to list.
And a list of available on line activities for children....
An exercise video she is doing.

.....I feel the need to add “and a cuddly toy” but she didn’t post that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can someone fill me in on what’s happened... she’s like a car crash, can’t help but look haha! But now she’s blocked be for liking a comment.. eye roll.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we need a vlog of her exercising? Can't we just watch the davina video if we're THAT bothered?
People who post themselves exercising are in such need of head pats I have to unfollow. Even people I know. 😅

Reactions: 16
Do we need a vlog of her exercising? Can't we just watch the davina video if we're THAT bothered?
People who post themselves exercising are in such need of head pats I have to unfollow. Even people I know. 😅
But she will be so much better at doing it than Davina

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just another excuse to show off her 'size 8' figure ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm pissed off she hasn't had the decency to respond to the NHS worker asking her not to order stuff as it puts drivers at risk etc.... But she has replied to the girl who says her vlogs are great - Fopps is very grateful for her support...... bleeping false witch ! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Doesn't our Foppy have her big special birthday coming up soon 🤔. Was asking ideas for her and Mooby Dooby Doo to go somewhere nice for a little break.

*sigh* such a shame.
Hahahahaha nope, that’s it, I’m done. 😂😂😂 Mooby Dooby Doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Filtered pictures of the lovely boys of her's again ! WHY ? WTF is wrong with them without a filter ? Oh and little square eyes on the telly...... her content is so random !

Reactions: 21
The boys eating fruit, with a scoop. After having weetabix and getting up later (nothing to do with the click chance).
A random picture of Boris Johnson
Some donation thing, that she probably never donated too.
A picture of the milkshake monkey, so yet another TV programme to list.
And a list of available on line activities for children....
An exercise video she is doing.

.....I feel the need to add “and a cuddly toy” but she didn’t post that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Off topic but I loved the generation game!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Filtered pictures of the lovely boys of her's again ! WHY ? WTF is wrong with them without a filter ? Oh and little square eyes on the telly...... her content is so random !
How sad is this, she is obviously sat trying to get a picture and both boys are positioned in a way, to have to look around her. No eye contact, no warm expression, just TV fixated!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So in both the video and the photo on her latest post the boys are looking right past her to the TV. Honestly I know it’s crap at the minute for everyone being stuck at home but those boys being glued to the tv was the case even before the virus thing!

I still remember being quite shocked at one of her routine videos when they were very small and she’d leave them in their bouncers about a foot from the tv while she made her breakfast etc. Even then I thought it couldn’t be good for them. She says they do lots of independent play but she never shows that. Just stories of her controlling their play or them glued to screens.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
L
So in both the video and the photo on her latest post the boys are looking right past her to the TV. Honestly I know it’s crap at the minute for everyone being stuck at home but those boys being glued to the tv was the case even before the virus thing!

I still remember being quite shocked at one of her routine videos when they were very small and she’d leave them in their bouncers about a foot from the tv while she made her breakfast etc. Even then I thought it couldn’t be good for them. She says they do lots of independent play but she never shows that. Just stories of her controlling their play or them glued to screens.
The look Lawson gives her in that clip, such a small snippet tells such a story. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is that photo filtered?!!! I don’t use filters but it’s just the eyes look like they’ve been touched up!!!

I used to put my son in front of the washing machine 😂 he loved it!

What!! I love the nutty magnums. Swap you for some toilet roll if you want? 😁
I actually don’t mind them but I just forget they’re there... I eat tons of chocolate I’m not one of those who forgets they’ve got chocolate in their house 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Strategically placed "fun with numbers" book, to pretend the boys are learning maths 😂 both glaring at the tv. So sad. She's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In that video she has obviously told the boys to high five or what ever it is they are doing, then both look round her to the tv and Lawson has the remote in his hand. And why has she filtered that photo of them. There's no need for it

Reactions: 14
Fopperholic, you complain & feel sad by what people write on here. However, this is all constructive to help you, I have many mummy friends who would give me tips & visa versa. Unfortunately the reason we have to write on here is because by giving our advice you BLOCK US! Drop the ‘be kind’ act, YOU ARE NOT KIND! You block people for giving advice for liking advice, you’re very snobby & very rude. Your boys watch TV, but taking a photo of them glued to the TV is what worries us, why not take a natural photo, drop the filters in years to come you’ll be so sad you used those filters on your boys, you’ll miss having natural photos & maybe one day you’ll realise how we tried to help. You don’t need to put a fun with numbers there to justify your parenting. A slight reminder everyone was once a first time mum too, you however are not a NEW mum to nearly 19 month olds. You don’t need lots of plastic toys, in most nurseries/reception classes there are barely any plastic toys, I wouldn’t want your boys to be over excited once they get to reception & not be able to control themselves because they never had this freedom at home (yes this is VERY OBVIOUS) I think you should watch Chelsea’s stories. I think you read here with a very closed mind, instead of thinking I could take on this advice I could try that, even if it doesn’t work at least you’ve given it a go. Maybe next time you read here, leave behind that mindset, you may find you have a new lease of life 🤔 what would us tattlers know ey?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How sad is this, she is obviously sat trying to get a picture and both boys are positioned in a way, to have to look around her. No eye contact, no warm expression, just TV fixated!
Wonder why she goes out of her way to put those stupid ankle bracelets on...I'm thinking if they're ever "on tag" in the future , they'll be completely used to the sensation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fopperholic, you complain & feel sad by what people write on here. However, this is all constructive to help you, I have many mummy friends who would give me tips & visa versa. Unfortunately the reason we have to write on here is because by giving our advice you BLOCK US! Drop the ‘be kind’ act, YOU ARE NOT KIND! You block people for giving advice for liking advice, you’re very snobby & very rude. Your boys watch TV, but taking a photo of them glued to the TV is what worries us, why not take a natural photo, drop the filters in years to come you’ll be so sad you used those filters on your boys, you’ll miss having natural photos & maybe one day you’ll realise how we tried to help. You don’t need to put a fun with numbers there to justify your parenting. A slight reminder everyone was once a first time mum too, you however are not a NEW mum to nearly 19 month olds. You don’t need lots of plastic toys, in most nurseries/reception classes there are barely any plastic toys, I wouldn’t want your boys to be over excited once they get to reception & not be able to control themselves because they never had this freedom at home (yes this is VERY OBVIOUS) I think you should watch Chelsea’s stories. I think you read here with a very closed mind, instead of thinking I could take on this advice I could try that, even if it doesn’t work at least you’ve given it a go. Maybe next time you read here, leave behind that mindset, you may find you have a new lease of life 🤔 what would us tattlers know ey?
This !! 🙌🙌🙌

She could learn a lot from Chelsea (she is def Mummy goals and to be honest I never did as much as she does... but I did let my kids wreck the lounge and roam free and they also eat yummy wholesome foods like Chelsea's boys do - not quinoa and rice cakes !) or indeed some of her twin mum friends (I noticed one was in the garden with the kids painting).... I think end of the day she just can't be bothered to do all the mum stuff..... that's how it strikes me ! Everything is for effect.... it's staged and posed..... Those two pics on her Grid aren't even both from the same day - the boys have different clothes on ! Someone has commented that they 'blend with the sofa' in the first pic ! 😂😂 bet that gets deleted ! It is very sad that she feels the need to put some effect/filter on the pics.... the boys are both very cute kids .... that 2nd pic they looks spaced out ...... if that's the best she can show of them she shouldn't bother !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.