Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ladies 👋 another long time lurker here. Just wanted to say that I’ve read here for a few months now and have agreed and giggled at the comments, my husband will now say you tattling again when I’m giggling at my phone 🤣🤣 I find fopps insufferable at the best of times but she has tipped me over the edge this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi ladies 👋 another long time lurker here. Just wanted to say that I’ve read here for a few months now and have agreed and giggled at the comments, my husband will now say you tattling again when I’m giggling at my phone 🤣🤣 I find fopps insufferable at the best of times but she has tipped me over the edge this week.
A very warm welcome! I only joined yesterday after lurking for a whole YEAR! 😅🤦‍♀️ She is pushing all of us to this ‘platform’ as Prikki calls it. I feel lots of us have joined in the past few days, princess Nikki it’s almost like you’ve done a swipe us to join us all together 😂😂😂 🔝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Her latest story, she still doesn’t get it’s not about her? Toddlers need to learn to Mark make, they really don’t give a toss about what her pictures look like! It just reminded me of the time she scolded them for not using colouring books properly and they were never seen again!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Drum Roll Please ..... 8th account of mine she’s blocked
ill be up to double figures in a weeks time 😂😂......

I just don’t get why they block when they have reached “SwipeUp” mode figures
it doesn’t actually stop that person from viewing them ... it takes all of two minutes to make a new account 🤷🏼‍♀️ to snoop

• Haha
Um... Did she really draw a stick man family picture and colour it in herself?
She does know that SHE wasn't criticised for not drawing?
"told you I'm tit at drawing" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My GOD woman 😂😂

• Haha
Wonder what the boys are eating these days, we haven't see any of their meals have we, or have I missed them?

Reactions: 8
Wonder what the boys are eating these days, we haven't see any of their meals have we, or have I missed them?
they’re probably on strict calorie control after being allowed an ice cream and a Maccies at Disney 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to tell her you don’t have be bleeding Picasso or Michael Di Angelo to do arts and crafts with your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone needs to tell her you don’t have be bleeding Picasso or Michael Di Angelo to do arts and crafts with your kids
Exactly, the current trend of painting/making rainbows out of stuff doesn’t exactly require being a rocket scientist 🙄

Reactions: 10
Did you see the condescending reply she sent to Anna on Youtube - another NHS worker that called her out on being immoral in the current situation?

1585512384512.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.